Why are liberals so fucking mean? - Seriously, I'm an atheist and my evangelical boss is so nice to me compared to the left!

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
For my entire internet career, and in real life, I've noticed something that scientific research has backed up--namely, among other things, the lack of conscientiousness and care liberals have. Conscientiousness as a friend is my focus on this thread.

Liberals are unreliable, by and large. Not all, certainly--my best online friend leans liberal, but she isn't into the tranny shit and has become more moderate over the years.

But she was a Gen Xer. Millennial liberals? Jesus fuck. Satan incarnate in every body. None of these people mean what they say. None of them follow through. NONE OF THEM CARE. When's the last time one of your liberal friends asked if you were okay? Fuck, I dunno, but my conservative ones? They're right there asking me if I'm okay and trying to take my mind off the pain. Not so with liberals. They just kinda go, "oh, okay." and ignore you because you're dragging them down.

It sucks because MOST liberals are more into the arts and stuff, as am I. The younger type, like on KF, are pretty hip, which is why I enjoy being here.

I love you guys, and fuck liberals. They're such mean assholes.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely. This is my kind of experience too. Like... I was supportive of gay marriage of before my millennial peers were, who all called me "faggot." My ex was a black chick and she was a darling, just not the right fit (she laughed at my racist jokes and monkey noises at her). The full blown liberals? Bullying me in high school., calling me faggot even though they were part of mega democrat families, all that fucking shit... My religious Christian friends may be ignorant but they FOLLOW THROUGH and they ARE HONEST and they CARE ABOUT YOU.

A lot of conservatives have backwards opinions... but, like, they aren't married to them. They may have odd beliefs about gender roles and stuff, what a woman should and should not do, but if their daughters insist you know they'd easily give in out of love. I've seen it. But not from liberals.
Another smug lefty ex-friend of mine made a 3/5ths Compromise joke on a board game night years ago. He said it to my black friend whom he had literally just met. I shit you not. Like, I'm not a politically correct person, but common decency says that you should actually get to know someone a little bit first before you make jokes at their expense. That's just basic manners. It's simply amazing how that 3/5ths joke was the first thing that came to his mind, and how it just fell out of his mouth so easily!

EDIT: I just realized I didn't give much context behind the 3/5ths joke my ex-friend made. My (black) friend was winning the game we were playing, with my twerp ex-friend in second place. He was clearly getting a bit salty, and so he made the 3/5ths joke after the game in a really pathetic attempt to prop himself up. He had sour grapes about not winning.

Fast forward to years later: This ex-friend of mine said some really horrible comment about the content of my character, implying that I wasn't "as good of a person" as he is.

These people are beyond awful... And, again, fake as hell.

Last edited:

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
More like,

Liberals: “You said or did something that I don’t approve of. You’re an unhinged MONSTER!”

KF: “Dude, are you feeling okay man?”

Liberals: “You’re the one who isn’t okay, you’re so full of hate!”

KF: “Have you considered other possibilities. Maybe you don’t have all the information.”

Liberals: “You’re gaslighting me by making me question my own behavior and morals thereby proving that you’re psychotic!”
I should add though. My main point is even DISREGARDING the politics, they're still horrible to you. It's just how they are.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Another smug lefty ex-friend of mine made a 3/5ths Compromise joke on a board game night years ago. He said it to my black friend whom he had literally just met. I shit you not. Like, I'm not a politically correct person, but common decency says that you should actually get to know someone a little bit first before you make jokes at their expense. That's just basic manners. It's simply amazing how that 3/5ths joke was the first thing that came to his mind, and how it just fell out of his mouth so easily!

Fast forward to years later: This ex-friend of mine said some really horrible comment about the content of my character, implying that I wasn't "as good of a person" as he is.

Sorry, I can't edit my post due to a past thing I did where I tried to delete a semi-popular thread I started. I asked for my edit privileges to be reinstated but zero response, so anyway:

My ex loves my racist jokes even to this day, but no way in hell was I going to crack those out the first date. What the hell?

murph

kiwifarms.net
You sound like you're going through some things, including, but not limited to, culture shock from moving from some godforsaken place to the American South.

It's really not as bad as you've been told all your life. Some of the hicks are pretty fucking smart. The only real differences are food traditions and accents. Relax and bienvenue.

Last edited:

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
They're normalfags, which is important to distinguish from "the normal people". Their social interactions are colored by whatever the "normal people" like, so all their interests are big names, their politics are whatever's in alliance to the big names, and they consider abnormality to be a dire fault.
Yeah, I posted some shit in my local city somewhere asking how to make friends, stating my interests are pretty obscure so it's pretty hard. Instead someone started ranting about how I was dumping on everyone and insulting them all when really I just don't want more video games and capeshit in my life, it's simple as that. I moved to a new area where I'm still very unfamiliar with what's around, especially due to Covid slowing everything down. I wasn't judging anyone... go watch Spiderman bullshti for the 800th time, what the fuck do I care if you want to waste your neurons on memorizing that shit if it doesn't directly affect me. I just don't fit in well with the typical millenial shit and that's a fact, if you dislike hearing that maybe suicide is for you.

(addressing this mostly to my invisible enemies)

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
You sound like you're going through some things, including, but not limited to, culture shock from moving from some godforsaken place to the American South.

It's really not as bad as you've been told all your life. Some of the hicks are pretty fucking smart. The only real difference are food traditions and accents. Relax and bienvenue.
The worst part of the South isn't the fucking Christian conservatives, dude, it's the fucking liberals. Jesus fucking Christ. I may not see eye to eye on the conservatives, but the worst they're gonna do is not associate with me.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Sorry, I can't edit my post due to a past thing I did where I tried to delete a semi-popular thread I started. I asked for my edit privileges to be reinstated but zero response, so anyway:

My ex loves my racist jokes even to this day, but no way in hell was I going to crack those out the first date. What the hell?
Exactly. Dynamics are always different per individual.

The key is to build the dynamic first before making comments like that. It's like having social graces actually matter, and first impressions can be a bitch. lol.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net

A liberal friend of mine invited a big black guy to D&D night once. He looked like he just got out of prison and immediately passed out on my floor. None of us knew his name at the time so I started calling him Doc Brown since the character he was meant to play was a medic. When he finally woke up I just kept calling him that and we both came to realize that he was considerably more based than any of us in that group. As well it turned out that he’s a doctor in real life which considering how he looks blew my mind. To this day I call him Doc Brown solely because he’s a black doctor. He thinks it’s hilarious and encourages it but it infuriates my liberal friend.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
A liberal friend of mine invited a big black guy to D&D night once. He looked like he just got out of prison and immediately passed out on my floor. None of us knew his name at the time so I started calling him Doc Brown since the character he was meant to play was a medic. When he finally woke up I just kept calling him that and we both came to realize that he was considerably more based than any of us in that group. As well it turned out that he’s a doctor in real life which considering how he looks blew my mind. To this day I call him Doc Brown solely because he’s a black doctor. He thinks it’s hilarious and encourages it but it infuriates my liberal friend.
I fucking love people like that. It's why I like to take risks on people. Most people are shit but then you meet a goldmine of a gem of a human like that.

Dude Vaccines

Vaccinated Dogwalker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liberals are not human and thus lack souls, OP.

I hope this answers your question.
They are misslead, they have souls, I used to be one, my family still are. Despite our massive dissagrements in politics and covid they love me I and love them. I hate this Liberal vs Conservative thing.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Liberals can be jerks because leftism is getting taken over by an authoritarian and anti-human cult known as "woke"?
I think that wokeness does totally play a factor.

A lot of these liberal friends that I've cut ties with acted a lot more mature back when we were teenagers. I remember our social circle having political talks so many times over the years, and the discussions always ended with us sharing a toast and getting back to just plain hanging out and goofing around.

These ex-friends of mine 100% emotionally regressed as they got older. They are a lot more childish, reactionary, and self-absorbed now than when we were all little shithead teenagers. lol.

I cut ties with these friends because of the one-sidedness, the toxicity, and the ugliness of course ... But after I did it and went through the "greiving phase" of ending those longterm friendships, I had realized just how little I missed them.

At the end of the day, I just plain outgrew them. I wasn't enjoying their company over the past handful of recent years anyway, and I finally realized that I was feeling "stuck" in my life with them as I was changing as a person. I have good memories of these friendships, and I'll look back on most of those memories fondly ... But I've moved on, and I realized that these friendships had become a detriment to my personal growth. Politics or not, this happens with a lot of friendships throughout your life, and it's okay. It's just unfortunate that politics play a factor in ending so many of these friendships on such a sour note now.

WeWuzFinns

Chris is king! Judas Moon Canto XXXIV
kiwifarms.net
Liberals have so high inferiority complex that they are unable to have their own opinions, their opinions are what is trendy at the time. This inferiority complex stems from the fact that they are genetic garbage and they subconsciously recognize this and the only escape would be to delude themselves. Their genetic inferiority is expressed as how ugly they look, women are masculine and men are feminine. Usually when people look ugly they also have sick minds.

When you are dealing with a liberal you are dealing with some vapid trend surfer. Their taste in films, games and food is what someone else has shilled for them and not what they actually like. They are the alpha slaves of this system.

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's strange is that KF's conservative types seem to have a more genuine appreciation of the arts than most liberals do. That's not true of liberals in general, but, look at sadbird talking about Marvel and Bob's Burger's. We all hate this "capeshit" by now for its lackluster (to put it more than mildly) story telling and pandering.
Yeah it's really strange that the group aligned with traditionalism, valuing things from the past and put value into conserving things have more genuine appreciation of arts than the group who wants to tear everything down that doesn't include 15 types of sexuality, wrecks statues and replace it with the carvings of an african lesbian that doesn't even have a connection with traditional african carving. What a fucking surprise.

Usually when people look ugly they also have sick minds.
I don't think this is the case. Ugly people in general live life on hard mode. It makes sense for people that live life on hard mode to be more ruthless. There's nothing sick about that, that's rational. It's just hard to understand for beautiful people.

It's also the halo effect. We'll readily believe someone ugly is sick and someone beautiful is healthy. Genetically that's what ugly/beautiful means; markers of health. But it's just a marker. Just like someone with implants or plateau shoes might as a result have healthy markers, it doesn't mean they're more healthy and the same goes with looks to some degree.