Why are liberals so fucking mean? - Seriously, I'm an atheist and my evangelical boss is so nice to me compared to the left!

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
For my entire internet career, and in real life, I've noticed something that scientific research has backed up--namely, among other things, the lack of conscientiousness and care liberals have. Conscientiousness as a friend is my focus on this thread.

Liberals are unreliable, by and large. Not all, certainly--my best online friend leans liberal, but she isn't into the tranny shit and has become more moderate over the years.

But she was a Gen Xer. Millennial liberals? Jesus fuck. Satan incarnate in every body. None of these people mean what they say. None of them follow through. NONE OF THEM CARE. When's the last time one of your liberal friends asked if you were okay? Fuck, I dunno, but my conservative ones? They're right there asking me if I'm okay and trying to take my mind off the pain. Not so with liberals. They just kinda go, "oh, okay." and ignore you because you're dragging them down.

It sucks because MOST liberals are more into the arts and stuff, as am I. The younger type, like on KF, are pretty hip, which is why I enjoy being here.

I love you guys, and fuck liberals. They're such mean assholes.

WeWuzFinns

Chris is king! Judas Moon Canto XXXIV
kiwifarms.net
It's also the halo effect. We'll readily believe someone ugly is sick and someone beautiful is healthy. Genetically that's what ugly/beautiful means; markers of health. But it's just a marker. Just like someone with implants or plateau shoes might as a result have healthy markers, it doesn't mean they're more healthy and the same goes with looks to some degree.
If you look at the world from the viewpoint of correlations and distributions instead of true and false binaries, what I said would make more sense.

What is beautiful is governed by your genes drive to survive. When someone looks ugly they don't look like what billions of years of evolution has developed your brain to regard as fit. This unfitness is caused by mutations and those mutations affect the whole body especially the brain. Mutations are rarely good so a more mutated brain is bound to be more sick.

Blasterisk

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lemme turn that around and ask why conservatives are such fearful, soft cucks. If you can't take some dangerhair screeching at you about it's pronouns, the problem is not the dangerhair, the problem is you're a fucking pussy.
If you can't get paid for it but it feels like a job, you're a sucker for sticking around.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s because a lot of people subconsciously use politics as a shield.

Ever hear of the book The Righteous Mind? Part of it involves a survey where they tried to see how the values people held differed based on their political alignment, and while people who identified as center and right favored all sorts of different values, people who identified themselves as being on the left consistently favored “care vs harm” over everything else.

I think a lot of these people feel that embracing liberal politics automatically makes them a good and caring person, and that lets them avoid thinking too hard about how they, personally, are treating those around them. Like @StarkRavingMad said, they’re fake: Words speak louder than actions for them.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Lemme turn that around and ask why conservatives are such fearful, soft cucks. If you can't take some dangerhair screeching at you about it's pronouns, the problem is not the dangerhair, the problem is you're a fucking pussy.
If it were just a bunch of danger hairs screeching then none of this would be an issue. Except it never is just that is it? No. For many of them they won’t be satisfied until you’ve been completely ruined, your life destroyed over some minor transgression. It’s about harassing you until you become one of them or die.

Enceladus

Saturn's Most Autistic Moon
kiwifarms.net
No one is afraid of a dangerhair screaming in their face. They are afraid of how leftists tend to hijack/subvert systems/culture to their advantage. For example we have a culture of trying to physically and sexually protect women. Our entire legal system and cultural outlook revolves around these beliefs. So wokes weaponize accusation of sexual misconduct.

I'm not afraid of the dangerhair. I'm afraid of the cops she'll call and tell lies too. I'm afraid having my reputation destroyed and my employment terminated. I'm afraid of the dogpiling from 300 of her friends backing her up even though they have never met me and are 5,000 miles away.

It's like society wide blackmail.

Sailor

Oh Fawk Buddy
kiwifarms.net
If you read or watch ANY of Dutton's work, he explains this rather well. He calls atheists "spiteful mutants", he doesn't say it to be mean but to point out that atheists have poorer genetic health over theists. Dutton's argument is that humans were bred to be religious. The atheist is the out layer. Theists are happier, healthier, prettier, will have lots of children, and will live longer due to the fact that religion correlates to postive genetics.

Dutton states that atheists have faulty genetics and should not of been born/alive if we were still under darwinian conditions. Atheists are more likely to be mentally sick and have underlining health problems as well as not being the smartest (look up midwits) and they will do what they can to make sure other people who are genetically fit are ruined because they are pushed by spite.

Enceladus

Saturn's Most Autistic Moon
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to clarify, this isn't just regarding politics. Liberals are just the worst fucking friends in general. They're just low in conscientiousness. They get pissed at being inconvenienced even if you're the one hurt the most. They lie, never adhere to plans, flake out, etc.

In my experience. Many things that liberals do are entirely performative. They do jobs that are more subject to interpretation. Their social movements. Their sense of empathy. Their likes and dislikes. It's all a self-serving social dance to get what they want.

Conservatives tend to be much more honest about themselves and with themselves. The jobs conservatives do tend to be more rooted in reality. Though that in no way means there are not extremely shitty or genuinely dumb conservatives.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid of the cops she'll call and tell lies too. I'm afraid having my reputation destroyed and my employment terminated.
It's just words against words. If there's no proof, there's no case.

Reputation among retards really doesn't matter. In fact, it's a good thing they keep their distance.

No proof, can't be fired. If the boss is retard, you have a good case on him/her.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
KF has sadly been more supportive of me than any of this "mental health awareness" liberals. Seriously guys, how did that happen?
It's because you're a mentally ill faggot that conservatives agree with. If you were a mentally ill faggot that liberals agree with you'd be on twitter rn crytyping about 'why are conservatives so mean'?

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
It's because you're a mentally ill faggot that conservatives agree with. If you were a mentally ill faggot that liberals agree with you'd be on twitter rn crytyping about 'why are conservatives so mean'?
I've been here since 2017, Dynastia, I'm puzzled why you think I'm going to fall for this.

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

kiwifarms.net
Answering your question truthfully isn't bait, friendo.
Because I don't really agree with the general conservative geist. I'm a hardcore atheist. When it comes to big questions like taxes and the lack, it's all bullshit to me, I am not very interested in highfallutin' shit. I learn towards lower taxes, but everyone does. My best friends ARE liberals due to the closer shared interests but by and large the conservatives I meet treat me with a whole lot more humanity than the liberals. I hate politics in real life, I do not vote, and never liked Trump because he was an empty-headed showman.

Research has showed conservatives lean towards more in conscientiousness. That's simply been my experience too. My life in the city, nobody meant what they said; now I'm in the boonies, they mean what they say, though sometimes they shouldn't say it.

I've disagreed with the Farms on issues such as transgenderism, homosexuality, etc, I have no problem disagreeing with KF's general set of beliefs. I get treated better here than I would on reddit.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
If you say so, not my problem that you don't even want to try.
You might have had something there if there weren’t just mountains of evidence to prove your simplistic little theory wrong. The fact is the judicial system doesn’t always work the way it was originally intended to and more often than not will favor women in spite of overwhelming evidence. Of course for most people that’s just common knowledge at this point.