Why are liberals so fucking mean? - Seriously, I'm an atheist and my evangelical boss is so nice to me compared to the left!

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
For my entire internet career, and in real life, I've noticed something that scientific research has backed up--namely, among other things, the lack of conscientiousness and care liberals have. Conscientiousness as a friend is my focus on this thread.

Liberals are unreliable, by and large. Not all, certainly--my best online friend leans liberal, but she isn't into the tranny shit and has become more moderate over the years.

But she was a Gen Xer. Millennial liberals? Jesus fuck. Satan incarnate in every body. None of these people mean what they say. None of them follow through. NONE OF THEM CARE. When's the last time one of your liberal friends asked if you were okay? Fuck, I dunno, but my conservative ones? They're right there asking me if I'm okay and trying to take my mind off the pain. Not so with liberals. They just kinda go, "oh, okay." and ignore you because you're dragging them down.

It sucks because MOST liberals are more into the arts and stuff, as am I. The younger type, like on KF, are pretty hip, which is why I enjoy being here.

I love you guys, and fuck liberals. They're such mean assholes.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You might have had something there if there weren’t just mountains of evidence to prove your simplistic little theory wrong. The fact is the judicial system doesn’t always work the way it was originally intended to and more often than not will favor women in spite of overwhelming evidence. Of course for most people that’s just common knowledge at this point.
This is why you get an attorney.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
This is why you get an attorney.
You’re literally too stupid to function aren’t you? An attorney is not a guarantee. Plenty of men who have hired attorneys still lose because the woman is favored. Happened recently with a a couple who had split and the wife was letting their child get raped by her new boyfriend. The husband lost custody, tried to fight back to help his daughter and lost. Later it was proven beyond doubt that he was right from the start but it was already too late.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
About 6 months after that incident, this lefty "friend" of mine completely dismissed all of my wedding celebrations, too. The start of her dismissal was when she RSVP'd "yes" to my bridal shower, did a no-show, and I later found out that night that she went partying in the city instead. I was really happy about paying for her extra plate of food for no reason, lemmetellya. lol. Guess I was never that important of a person to her either, despite knowing her for the past 15 years.
This reminds me of a friend I had for 10+ years who lost her shit when I invited her to an outdoor party this summer, where 90%+ of the guests were vaccinated. She hasn't spoken to me since. These are just such dumb things to end friendships over, you know?

Grift Garrison

kiwifarms.net
For the first 3/4ths of my life nobody really gave a shit about politics. They would pick their guy, vote for him, and it wasn't something that people ended friendships over. When did this change? Was I oblivious and this has been happening the whole time?

Meat Target

I know, I post too much
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You’re literally too stupid to function aren’t you? An attorney is not a guarantee. Plenty of men who have hired attorneys still lose because the woman is favored. Happened recently with a a couple who had split and the wife was letting their child get raped by her new boyfriend. The husband lost custody, tried to fight back to help his daughter and lost. Later it was proven beyond doubt that he was right from the start but it was already too late.
It's still better than being like Russell "basically a lawyer" Greer and attempting pro se. For the right price, Goldstein and Feinberg may have something in their bag of tricks to get things to go your way in court.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
It's still better than being like Russell "basically a lawyer" Greer and attempting pro se. For the right price, Goldstein and Feinberg may have something in their bag of tricks to get things to go your way in court.
I wasn’t arguing the contrary. My point was that the legal system is often skewed against men. I never said anything about not getting a lawyer or not fighting back. That was a straw man the other user insisted upon.

X Prime

The Doubly Derivative
kiwifarms.net
For the first 3/4ths of my life nobody really gave a shit about politics. They would pick their guy, vote for him, and it wasn't something that people ended friendships over. When did this change? Was I oblivious and this has been happening the whole time?
Social media.

No, that's really it. Private thoughts become open to public scrutiny, where the loudest jihad wins.

Kind of came to a head in 2016. Trump was really the first president to really leverage social media. Obama and Biden are comparatively child's play, which while an unfortunate choice of words given who they are is nonetheless apropos.

GHTD

Proud #BlueAnon Supporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the funny part: the "liberals" that you hear people like Carlson say are "destroying the country with riots and destruction" would clock you if you called them a Democrat.

If you look at subs like r/TheRightCantMeme and r/LateStageCapitalism, they straight out ban anyone who says they support Biden, are a liberal, or are a Democrat in any way. These people aren't Democrats, they're just faggot revolutionaries with brain damage.

Dom Cruise

*Siiiiiiiiiip*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In recent years they're mean because deep down inside they know they're full of shit, their worldview has been shattered, the truth is staring them in the face but they don't like the truth and they don't have the guts to just admit it's the truth.

This pure cognitive dissonance results in them being angry all the time and taking that out on others.

The whole Obama era dream of a multicultural paradise went down in flames with Muslims running people over in vans and massacring concert goers, rioting blacks and other assorted disasters and these people simply can't deal with it.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I like to bully right-wing retards because it's fun to show them how retarded they are and watch them seethe
In my experiance the entire right wing approach is to to try and muddy the water enough that you forget just how of a liability/deadweight they are, admittedly it's a pretty solid strategy with the democrats/labour.

Last edited: