Why are millennials marrying later and fucking less? -

UngaWunga

Time Vampire
kiwifarms.net
It's true, women simply can't compete with awful cartoon drawings done by sweaty, balding 40 year old salarymen who don't even speak the language of their Western audience.
No not anime girls. Just the kind of platonic idea of anime. What girl would want a man who hangs around the house watching cartoons about ducking g your little sister, and being bussybothered online that the SJWs are trying to ruin video game boobs?

Actually I wrote that as a set up to no none but then remembered that oh yeah, that’s the protagonist from like every shitty anime romcom.

I played myself.

kiwifarms.net
"And it is better to die without children, than to leave ungodly children."

This is not a Bible quote that supports the illusory "morality" of culturally infertile neo-Sodomites. I believe the infertility that we see in neo-Sodomites is a supernatural support provided to the faithful by God so that we are not entirely surrounded by absolutely evil, degenerate human beings. This will obviously not be the case during Parousia, but it is the case for our present generation.

On the other hand, the faithful in Christ that choose infertility and chastity are morally justified. The morality of infertility depends on why you choose it, and there is nothing wrong with choosing to be celibate.

UngaWunga

Time Vampire
kiwifarms.net
"And it is better to die without children, than to leave ungodly children."

This is not a Bible quote that supports the illusory "morality" of culturally infertile neo-Sodomites. I believe the infertility that we see in neo-Sodomites is a supernatural support provided to the faithful by God so that we are not entirely surrounded by absolutely evil, degenerate human beings. This will obviously not be the case during Parousia, but it is the case for our present generation.

On the other hand, the faithful in Christ that choose infertility and chastity are morally justified. The morality of infertility depends on why you choose it, and there is nothing wrong with choosing to be celibate.
Source your quotes

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
kiwifarms.net
Leaving your man because you got bored or wanted money is still a choice.
So is leaving your girl for younger tail, or not wanting to take responsibility. It goes both ways, man.

Being pro-family shouldn't be a reactionary position and it really doesn't have to be. The traditional system had some merit and the new ways have some benefits.
That's not what I meant. What I was trying say is that the benefits of modern life far outweigh its problems. We can try to look at the past through rose-colored glasses, but at the end of the day, we have to admit that the past wasn't all its cracked up to be. People have much more freedom now, and that's not a bad thing. It's not anti-family, it's that people now have the choice of whether or not they want to start a family.
No, we can predict this trend by looking at countries and we've seen this trend happen over millenia. History is all about the particulars and those matter but human nature doesn't change.
What exactly do you mean by this? Going back to your example of France in the 19th century, and how the empowerment of women lead to degeneracy and a drop in population, you conveniently left out that the French Revolution and everything that came before and after with it was also happening. I think a civil war, and a famine would lead to less people settling down and raising families, don't you?

Like I said before, there's a lot of factors contributing to this problem. Trying to pin it on just one whilst ignoring everything else is just being willfully ignorant.

Last edited:

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Because in this day and age "it's bothersome", as the Nips would say. Given the increasing amount of autistic, shut-in, depressed, loveshy and soy titted pseudo-women that pass for men these days, it is in my opinion imperative to understand the NEET/hikikomori mindset. Why would you go the extra mile to go on a date with a 7/10 3DPD to maybe get some coochie, when you can simply quickly rub one out to wholesome 2D and go on with your day? Why would you bother to find a job when you live off government gibs and have parents that hate you enough that tolerate your zombie "life"style? In other words: Why grow up when there is no need for it? Why change a working system?

One of the many drawbacks of the comforts the modern era offers is that it also gives you the opportunity to prolong your childhood. Problem is that whenever adults cling to their childhood or try to relive it, it always ends in a disaster. It isn't helped by the fact that the internet has communities for you which replace much needed real life contacts for the socially awkward and offer refuge in hugboxes that attempt to rationalize and normalize their respective forms of autism and degeneracy, be it otherkin, headmates, unironic waifuism, incels, MGTOW and so on. An impartial third party observer would be tempted to conclude that love is on a noticeable decline when you have an entire generation that grew into autists and sociopaths.

Regarding marriage, I would support a reform that modifies no-fault divorce to no-fault = no money. However, going back to my preceding spergery, I would ask how many couples got married out of genuine love, which they confuse with lust. I mean love as in a partnership built on mutual understanding and respect and crafted into an unbreakable bond that last a lifetime. You are of course welcome to dismiss this as an anecdotal example, but pretty much all of the divorces I have personally seen from people around me, was because said couples married for the wrong reasons such as lust, the loud ticking of the biological clock, concern trolling or outright coercion by parents and peers etc. Emotional immaturity in their cases didn't help matters either.

TL;DR:

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Because in this day and age "it's bothersome", as the Nips would say. Given the increasing amount of autistic, shut-in, depressed, loveshy and soy titted pseudo-women that pass for men these days, it is in my opinion imperative to understand the NEET/hikikomori mindset. Why would you go the extra mile to go on a date with a 7/10 3DPD to maybe get some coochie, when you can simply quickly rub one out to wholesome 2D and go on with your day? Why would you bother to find a job when you live off government gibs and have parents that hate you enough that tolerate your zombie "life"style? In other words: Why grow up when there is no need for it? Why change a working system?

One of the many drawbacks of the comforts the modern era offers is that it also gives you the opportunity to prolong your childhood.
Would it be fair to say that this social autism is enforced on people by a culture of paranoia and fear? Going back to the 90s and 2000s we see a tonne of helicopter parenting and a generally paranoia about strangers. In 2019 a man can't talk to a random girl or be alone in a room with one without being viewed as a rapist.

Perhaps the rise of degenerate communities was a response to culturally enforced isolation? Or perhaps its a chicken and egg situation. I suspect that these communities formed from a pool of natural degenerates and ended up creating more degenerates by virtue of being established communities in an era of social isolation.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
If that's the case, then we also have to admit that there's generation of young women who dealt with the same thing. They would also be traumatized. In addition, I feel like it's worth mentioning that most women don't become single mothers by choice. Usually either divorce happens, or the father just skips town. If we're going down this route, we would also have to acknowledge that there's a generation of young people whose fathers either didn't play a huge role in their lives, or were just entirely absent. This, along with what you two have stated, would cause trust issues on both sides.

Look, when it comes to a topic like this, you really can't boil it down to one issue as being the sole catalyst. We can point the finger at society, economics, feminism, technological and/or medical advancements as being the only reason, but when it comes down to it it's a combination of these factors.

If I had to sum it up, it's that, well, times have changed. The world has socially and technologically progressed more in the two centuries then it has in the last two thousand years. It's honestly kind of scary. What we have accept is that these changes, barring a huge catastrophic event, are here to stay. The old ways aren't coming back, and nor should they.

Modern life, for all its, many, many faults, is still a hell of a lot better than yesteryear's.
Although I agree for the most part, I would point out many fathers are being removed from the portrait not solely due to abandonment but due to the legal system (divorce laws) which have been abused. Even outside of courts people usually use the argument "Dead beat dads ran away." Yet whenever MRA's fought for custody rights they were snarled at by the majority of the population.

Honestly, I think some old ways will stay, this whole "everything progresses" concept I have to disagree with. Adopting bad policies and decisions will only further lead to bad outcomes. Sometimes you have to take a step back and realize what works and what doesn't. Pushing something that doesn't can only lead to further damage in society and a further extreme and let me tell you there's a breaking point of no return sooner or later if things don't change.

When I look at how families used to be compared to now, can we realy argue this is a "Hell of a lot better" than yesteryear's? Sure my granfather has a degenerating spine, and isn't in good health, but at least he has money, a family that cares and is close compared to most, which shows forcing change may not be for the best despite what people want to pretend.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Would it be fair to say that this social autism is enforced on people by a culture of paranoia and fear? Going back to the 90s and 2000s we see a tonne of helicopter parenting and a generally paranoia about strangers. In 2019 a man can't talk to a random girl or be alone in a room with one without being viewed as a rapist.

Perhaps the rise of degenerate communities was a response to culturally enforced isolation? Or perhaps its a chicken and egg situation. I suspect that these communities formed from a pool of natural degenerates and ended up creating more degenerates by virtue of being established communities in an era of social isolation.

View attachment 741308
The underlined part is in my opinion the more likely answer since weirdos have been around ever since time immemorial. Living in a day and age where sociopathy isn't just tolerated but outright promoted doesn't help either.

As for the rest of your post, I think it's a global phenomenon around the entire civilized world. I might be operating on outdated info, but Japan has AFAIK been thankfully spared from feminism, #MeToo, "rape"-culture, fat-acceptance and all the other blue haired nonsense. And yet the Nips have taken inceldom, loveshyness and autism to levels the West has yet to reach. I even once remember reading in an article that apparently almost a third of Japanese men between 18 and mid-30s have no interest in sex at all. At least not with 3DPD. Japanese sex life is a more depressing tale than Devilman Crybaby.

The reasons are different. The results are the same.

Last edited:

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Millennials are just a shit generation. About as bad as baby boomers.

I’ve been at different levels and statuses in my life. I’ve been a minimum wage wageslave to making six figures with yuge and bigly bonuses and guess what? Talking to my peers in the various categories, the excuses change but the outcome is the same. They can’t act like adults for reasons. Having a kid is too expensive but owning a Tesla and flying first class to Hawaii apparently is affordable.

It’s probably the first generation that’s never been asked to take responsibility for anything in their lives. No responsibilities means just aimlessly drifting through life. I don’t care if that is all they aspire to be but these excuses are so paper thin considering there are billions of people who are dirt poor yet somehow manages to fuck and have kids anyway.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's wise to force child-rearing on people that have no interest in it. You tend to end up with neglected, abused, resented and possibly severely fucked-up people that way. Might be better to ask why they're shying away from it in a way that doesn't immediately answer the question with "they must just be lazy/cowardly/suffering from Peter Pan Syndrome". I could venture a number of guesses myself.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
As for the rest of your post, I think it's a global phenomenon around the entire civilized world. I might be operating on outdated info, but Japan has AFAIK been thankfully spared from feminism, #MeToo, "rape"
Dunno, they might just do it through extreme social conservatism like in Korea.

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
American millennials are having less children because we all broke af. Unplanned pregnancies have declined because public school teaches is to use condoms.

Millennials are also marrying later in life because women are no longer being “forced” to marry to get out of their parents house. Women now can work and make just as much as men and can live on their own. They don’t have to marry at 18, they can work on their careers and not feel like they have to marry.
This has also lead to the divorce rate of millennials to decline because we’re marrying for love and waiting.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino