Why are organs so spoopy? - Just why

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
picture of OP right after making this thread
1596650151988.jpg

Pixy

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net
So out of every single instrument the SPOOPIEST to me is probably organs. There is just something about them which is like “lOoK aT mE bOo” If anybody can explain why then answer this or whatever. I don’t really care about anything I just made this
Because of American media associating them with monsters and villainous characters.

depends what organ you're talking about. Church pipe organs kinda but they can play bitching tracks like the ever classic Tacatta and Fugue in D minor. The electronic organ however is the best rock instrument ever made and really made the late 60s and early 70s sound so good. from the Hammond B3 to the Vox Continental and even shitty cheap solid state organs from the 1970s youd find in schools and churches. I wish they werent largely replaced by synthesizers to a degree. OP sucks ass

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
So out of every single instrument the SPOOPIEST to me is probably organs. There is just something about them which is like “lOoK aT mE bOo” If anybody can explain why then answer this or whatever. I don’t really care about anything I just made this
> newfag
> low quality thread

jesusfuckingdammit.
Theremins are spoopier
no: