Why are so many deathfats women?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

Rusty Crab

cowboy hats are crab hats
kiwifarms.net
I was just walking around today and I saw three female deathfats within a few hours. Had to be in the range of 5'5" and 300-400 pounds. It occurred to me then it's actually not terribly uncommon to see women that preposterously fat, but it's extraordinarily rare that I've ever seen men that big. I don't lurk in the Deathfats board much, but at a quick glance, almost all of them I see are women.

Why is this? Are women just more prone to eating disorders in general?

Solution
That doesn't explain it for me tbh. Most men these days work sedentary jobs as well and I don't see that trend going up for them at a comparable rate. You would think it would at least be proportional to the amount of men that do work hard labor jobs vs sitting jobs, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Since nobody seems to want to give you the actual answer, it's testosterone, which tends to aid weight loss. Estrogen makes you more likely to plump up because it tells your body you need to retain fat for producing babies and milk.

If you think I'm kidding go check out the troons -- and I mean the ones who have been on tiddy skittles for a long period of time -- most of them will have gained weight. A lot of them turn into...
Better question, why are so many women deathfats?
See my post: shame. There isn't any of it. It's also why identifying as a furry exists, wearing capefag t-shirts is a thing, and identifying is a lettuce treesexual is a thing.

Take away shame, you get the west in Current Year.

Now give me another top hat, faggot.

Rusty Crab

kiwifarms.net
Fewer women work jobs that require strenuous physical labor.

Say what you will about ditchdigging but it keeps you in very good physical condition.
That doesn't explain it for me tbh. Most men these days work sedentary jobs as well and I don't see that trend going up for them at a comparable rate. You would think it would at least be proportional to the amount of men that do work hard labor jobs vs sitting jobs, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
See my post: shame. There isn't any of it. It's also why identifying as a furry exists, wearing capefag t-shirts is a thing, and identifying is a lettuce treesexual is a thing.
Obesity is the result of a destructive lifestyle choice possibly comparable to hard drug addiction in serious cases of deathfats. (There was an experiment done where rats were given both sugar and cocaine, and it turn out the rats given sugar were more addicted to it than the ones giving cocaine).

If "shame" was the only issue (as if it isn't pretty much dime-a-dozen), then just telling people that "drugs are bad, mkay?" should be enough to stop crack or heroin addicts.

Should've stopped reading at "the west" but anyway:

1631930553133.png

real jobs

1631930553133.png

and not just spend eight hours a day just sitting in front of a computer doing busywork
If I could get paid the same "sitting in front of a computer doing busywork" as I would at a "real job" - like cleaning up the used tampons in Wendy's bathrooms, then he'll I'd take the computer busywork over that any day.

Anyone who wouldn't because he's too dense to know what a "real job" even is to begin with is too stupid and worthless to be allowed breeding privilidges anyway.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Low paying jobs for men tend to be highly physical. Low paying jobs for women tend to be sedentary.

Fit that with poor people generally making shitty life choices, like diet, and it all snaps into place.

Rusty Crab

kiwifarms.net
You can thank the women’s rights movement.
I blame a lot of stuff on that but I have a hard time believing this is one of them. You don't get that fat without something else seriously wrong with you. Your environment needs to be set up in such a way that nothing prevents you from getting there, but you yourself really have to be the driving force behind eating that horrifically much.

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
Well I've run across some deathfats where I could not determine the gender. They were so gigantic that only the most generic sauropod sized shirts and pants would fit them. A lot of them end up with special needs haircuts because raising a comb over their head with an arm that weighs more than a cartful of Thanksgiving turkeys will give them a heart attack.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Short version - biologically, women usually have less metabolism than comparable men and tend to gain weight during pregnancy. So a woman would have to work harder than a comparable man at keeping the weight off (not that this in any "excuses" obesity or the very unhealthy lifestyle choices that lead to it).

As for the "obesity epidemic" we see today, it is much more severe in America (and actually has formally been outranked by Mexico as the "most obese country") than it is in Europe or any other part of the so-called "West".

If anything it to blame, it is basically the rampant consumerism which emerged after America's huge post-WWII economic boom, and has still lingered until the present day (and while the same has more or less occurred in Europe and the Commonwealth nations which like the US, are primarily service or consumer economies, it hasn't been so dramatically pronounced or stereotyped as it is here in the states).

If the economy recedes for awhile, diseases like obesity will likely decrease in rates as well.

You can thank the women’s rights movement.
That makes literally no sense whatosever. Just letting you know.

Rusty Crab

kiwifarms.net
That makes literally no sense whatosever. Just letting you know.
You know, it makes no sense as a general statement, but there might be some directional accuracy.

There's a lot of stories, just that I've known of in my personal life, of very heavy set men being shamed by friends and family into losing weight just through sheer ridicule. Meanwhile, calling women fat to their face is generally considered 'beyond the pale' and most people will simply not even attempt to do it for fear of blowback or just looking like a giga-dick. Perhaps that's not the case in some parts of the country, but it is where I live.

So, maybe there would be more male deathfats, but a general environment of higher expectations and shame stops them before getting to that point.

Obesity is the result of a destructive lifestyle choice possibly comparable to hard drug addiction in serious cases of deathfats. (There was an experiment done where rats were given both sugar and cocaine, and it turn out the rats given sugar were more addicted to it than the ones giving cocaine).

If "shame" was the only issue (as if it isn't pretty much dime-a-dozen), then just telling people that "drugs are bad, mkay?" should be enough to stop crack or heroin addicts.

Should've stopped reading at "the west" but anyway:

View attachment 2547294

View attachment 2547294

If I could get paid the same "sitting in front of a computer doing busywork" as I would at a "real job" - like cleaning up the used tampons in Wendy's bathrooms, then he'll I'd take the computer busywork over that any day.

Anyone who wouldn't because he's too dense to know what a "real job" even is to begin with is too stupid and worthless to be allowed breeding privilidges anyway.
Potato retard response. 'It's a disease' and its derivatives are occidental crackpot psychology dished out to make shitty people feel better about themselves. We've tried that in an institutional sense for half a century - people only get fatter, more drug addicted, and worthless. It ain't working.

I'm sure more 'understanding' is what's necessary though, right?