Why are so many lolcows LGBT? -

Blackh0le

esoteric eco-fascist tomboy,don't @ me
kiwifarms.net
I mean,isn't it obvious? LGB and the T are magnets to lolcow-types.

AnnLurker

kiwifarms.net
Lolcows are attention whores, most sexual deviants are attention whores.
Squeaky wheel gets the kick and all that, they have double the chances of being noticed due to being both Lolcows and perverts.

Name one Lolcow that isn't a total sexual degenerate. LGBBQTBONE or not. I fucking dare you too.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Many are faking it for personal gain, due to the attention and the moral bludgeon that comes with being an alphabet person. It allows you to cast every bad thing that happens to you as being due to your gender/sexuality. Cut off in traffic? That guy must hate LGBT! Didn't get that job? It's not because you have no social skills or work ethic, they're just bigots! Lesbians don't want to suck your girlcock? Transphobia! It's great if you want confirmation of your social anxiety or a way to absolve yourself of responsibility for being an antisocial sperg.

Another part of it is that, much like the furry fandom, LGBT has a reputation of being a place of infinite, unconditional acceptance and friendship. So it naturally attracts people who need a steady supply of those things, like the various cluster Bs who make great lolcows, and a whole lot of autists with low self-esteem to enable them. While unconditional acceptance sounds nice in theory, in practice you wind up with guys like Yaniv and Rhys shitting up the place, because you have no way to throw them out. A funny thing happens when you tacitly give permission for disgusting perverts to move into your group; they begin thinking that their behavior is acceptable. In turn, they become a magnet for more perverts to march right in and set up shop. This could have been headed off by telling the pervs that their creepy shit isn't welcome, but that would make you an evil excluder.

Syaoran Li

Link the Twink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another part of it is that, much like the furry fandom, LGBT has a reputation of being a place of infinite, unconditional acceptance and friendship. So it naturally attracts people who need a steady supply of those things, like the various cluster Bs who make great lolcows, and a whole lot of autists with low self-esteem to enable them. While unconditional acceptance sounds nice in theory, in practice you wind up with guys like Yaniv and Rhys shitting up the place, because you have no way to throw them out. A funny thing happens when you tacitly give permission for disgusting perverts to move into your group; they begin thinking that their behavior is acceptable. In turn, they become a magnet for more perverts to march right in and set up shop. This could have been headed off by telling the pervs that their creepy shit isn't welcome, but that would make you an evil excluder.
The worst part is that it wasn't always like this.

As much as traditionalist faggots like to talk "muh NAMBLA" and "muh Stonewall chickenhawk" a lot of the extreme degenerates (we're talking degenerate by non-Abrahamic standards, btw) was largely told to fuck off early on back in the 70's, when the wider LGBT movement was first taking off.

The willingness to self-police was part of why homosexuality and bisexuality were removed from the DSM-III's list of criminal paraphilia disorders in 1973

Stonewall was a hangout for chickenhawks, hustlers, drug dealers, and hookers because it was basically the gay bar equivalent of 8chan or Bitchute. Back in the 1950's and 1960's, the gays, lesbians, and bisexuals all more or less had their own exclusive bars and weren't unified on anything.

The Stonewall Inn was an exception to the rule, because Stonewall was the place you went to after you were more or less banned from all the other gay and lesbian bars and hangouts. That's also why the Genovese Crime Family was willing to tip off the NYPD about the Stonewall back in 1969 despite it being a money-making racket, while they were willing to hide and protect all the other LGBT bars and clubs (so long as they could keep paying the protection money, of course)

The problem is that the LGBT movement that told NAMBLA to fuck off back in the 1970's more or less is retired and won everything they ever fought for and then some by the time same=sex marriage was federally legalized in 2015.

The newer Millennial and Early Zoomer queers don't have the history and don't know any real struggle unless they happened to grow up in some inner-city ghetto or some redneck Bible Belt shithole during the Clinton and Bush years.

Even then, if they were in the Late Millennial or Early Zoomer cohort, they were far more likely to get the usual mockery and schoolyard bullying every other outcast kid got back then, even in the Bush-era Bible Belt since the murder of Matthew Shepard more or less put the kaibash on any socially acceptable physical intimidation against LGBT teens.

The new LGBT scene has all the "Geek Social Fallacies" cranked up to eleven for the most part, and it's even worse when the two intersect (like with the furries)

Harbinger of Kali Yuga

Because the world is SO BAD, like diet soda.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe the death of modern art, and perhaps the culture's reliance on hyper-macho rap and hip hop that was hostile to LGBT (though few were brave to point it out because BLACK) also has distorted the way LGBT "sublimate" their weirdness. Gay people have always been hedonistic drug users, which is fine, but way back they used to then go out and produce some of the best art or pop culture this world has seen. Or they were poets, like Oscar Wilde, and he had quite the way with words. Now the soil is so infertile whatever grows becomes a disgusting weed.

OfficerBagget

Supreme Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
The vast majority of Cows are on the spectrum.

It's more like the LGBTQ cows are some of the more popular ones, as they probably garner followings because they fill in a niche for their communities.

Same thing happens with Furry Cows, most of them rise into popularity in their communities because theres no other furry to fill their niche.
Like Fennah with 3d animating.

Banditotron

At Wit's End! Join me?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, I'll lay it on the line. It's two factors meeting in a perfect storm. Take it from me, a bisexual retard.
Factor one: if you embolden any group of people and fawn over them, people will attempt to gain access to that group for the benefits of it, and the kind of people who would pretend to be gay or something for attention are most certainly retarded. And even then, the freaks and creeps who already belong to the emboldened group will be sure to step into the spotlight and act as retarded as they were before the spotlight hit them.
Factor Two: the LGBT community is already retarded. Not only is T a literal mental disorder, but I'm not convinced that LGB isn't either. If one's sexuality impairs the ability to reproduce, isn't that a mental disorder?
So, starting with the fact that most LGBT people are a bit crazy, and then also realize that most people who would have the urge to want to even identify with the insane community are attention seekers.... You can see why most lolcows are LGBT.
Short version: LGBT people have problems, and LGBT people who would want to associate with the LGBT community REALLY have problems.

Mister Dodo

Certains choisisent de voir la laideur de ce monde
kiwifarms.net
The reason why you'll see a lot of gay men be sex-crazed grindr sluts with triple-digit partner counts is not because homosexuality is inherently deviant, it's because men are inherently deviant. Males have high testosterone levels that make them want to fuck everything under the sun. Straight men can only get so much sex, because women are pickier with their partners. Gay men, however, are given a dating market where they can essentially have sex at any time, and they use that to their advantage.

The LGBT community is already retarded. Not only is T a literal mental disorder, but I'm not convinced that LGB isn't either. If one's sexuality impairs the ability to reproduce, isn't that a mental disorder?
The community will have you believe that lgbs are just like everyone else. But they aren't. There is some weird shit going on with my hormones, and something physically fucked up with my brain, and something that happened when I was developing, that make me and a helping of lolcows faggots.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the T, I think it’s autism. Autists struggle to understand the world and their own identity. The world feels wrong to them. To such a person, being trans gives them hope - their social and identity issues aren’t an incurable neurological disorder, but something that can be resolved by accepting their “true self.”

At first, it seems to work - other troons love-bomb them, they have a community, maybe new friends, and transition gives them a goal in life. So they stick with it.

Tags
None