Why are so many lolcows LGBT? -

BOLDYSPICY!

HALP • avatar by Tomssu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The community will have you believe that lgbs are just like everyone else. But they aren't. There is some weird shit going on with my hormones, and something physically fucked up with my brain, and something that happened when I was developing, that make me and a helping of lolcows faggots.
Yeah, but some weird shit happening in-utero to cross your brain wires by itself isn't a true detriment. The actual issues I deal with in my real life would be exactly the same whether I was a faggette or not. The only thing my sexuality affects is my romantic life.

Most of the "LGBT" we see online can be divided into several separate but equally-important groups: the police who investigate crime, & the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders
  • Boring straight white women who want to be special (Bex Gerber, Ana Mardoll, Nora Reed, Zoe Quinn, LadyALT)
  • Your basic autogynophiles/self-hating gay men (Zinnia Jones, Toren/Vikki Holiday, Jonathan Yaniv, Kevin "Am Hole" Gibes, Brianna Wu)
  • Actually diagnosed autistics that failed as men, & therefore must be women (Terra Jones, CWC, ADF)
  • Men who are only trans online/are only women for clout & attention (SecretGamerGirl, Digibro, Patricia Taxxon, most goons from SA)
  • Self-hating lesbian fujoshi Tumblr tards/deviantTARDs that would rather be uwu gay anime bois with other self-hating lesbian fujoshi (StraySheep, pretty much any "FTM" in the Tumblr subforum)
There's a lot of overlap, of course, but the one unifying criterion they all have is this: their "LGBT" status is their entire identity, which is part of what makes them cows. Regular faggots who aren't screeching "PRIDE!" every three seconds are more oft than not relatively normal people with jobs, hobbies, friends, etc.

But I post on KF, so what the fuck do I know.

With troons: The more disgusting you can be, the more "enlightened" you are. I am wondering how many mainstream gays and lesbians are secretly appalled at these freak shows.
I am appalled at both them & you. How can the most boring autistic fuckwit "create" "art" that makes me feel like I'm seconds from a psychotic break?

Last edited:

Xandius Maximus

Longing for a world long since past
kiwifarms.net
Because people believe that one's sexual preferences are immutable, even though they're more like one's food preferences. Fucking someone is a conscious choice; It doesn't happen on a whim. You can choose to fuck guys just as much as you can choose to fuck girls. When you have social incentives that put non-straights on a pedestal, suddenly you have a rushing torrent of attention whores, who up to that point were as straight as an arrow, capitalizing on whatever letter identity of the ever-expanding apophatic acronym suits them best.

Lou’s Biggest Fan

>Does fapping count as an emotional response?
kiwifarms.net
It’s not that LGBT people tend to be cows, it’s that attention whores tend to be cows, and attention whores throw labels on themselves like those little colored rubber band bracelets kids used to wear until the rumors got spread that each color was worn to signal how many penises the wearer sucked.

LGBT just happens to be a very easy label to slap on ones self to join in on the twitter discourse and start making an ass of yourself.

Hell the cow I made my profile just to come here and mock does just this: pretends to be trans, pretends to be asexual, pretends to be every ethnicity under the sun (which one depends on the day...sometimes the hour), all of which are probably false, all so he can get as many pitybux as possible while he sits in his moms house stuffing his 36 year old 600 pound deathfat face as he begs incessantly on twitter hoping he doesn’t get kicked out.

lolcows are a special breed all their own.

Aaa0aaa0

Internet Sticker Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Everyone is giving such thoughtful replies and all I can think of is "Because no one wants to fuck them so they're looking for low hanging fruit."

• Agree
Reactions: Pickle Inspector

Blondie

Forever young, I want to be forever young.
kiwifarms.net
Everyone is giving such thoughtful replies and all I can think of is "Because no one wants to fuck them so they're looking for low hanging fruit."
Couldn't of put it better myself, but honestly it seems more attention seeking than "oh god oh fuck nobody wants to fuck me" I mean that's obviously apart of it, but it's more on the attention side IMO.

Reactions: a6h51 and Aaa0aaa0

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of it is attention seeking and the shield they get from becoming part of a protected minority group, especially with the more manipulative lolcows but with autistic people I think it's also partly autistic obsession with gender (Where they've gotten their idea about gender from anime and cartoon shows) and also how autistic people lack a sense of self so they make their gender or even sexuality pretty much their WHOLE identity.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
Genetic programming; lolcows themselves know they'll bring a blight on the world if they breed. For instance, just look at those genetically fucked up kids who died months back in the Beauty Parlor.

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because they like to use that part of their identity for attention and to make up for the fact that they might not be very nice or interesting people.

Faket0Fake

Handsome Prince
kiwifarms.net
Because being trans became such an easy thing to latch on to for ugly people with shitty personalities. Now they can act like the reason people don't like them is because of their life choices and not because they are a miserable failure of a human being.

As for the "community" it's all become a popularity contest and it's always been full of abuse and grooming. All the lesbian bars I went to when I was a young student trying to explore were full of 40-50 year old women who were grooming 18-19 year olds as fresh meat. if you didn't play along you'd no longer be welcome by the in crowd of old regulars and their young orbiters and could even end up attacked. These people would probably be lolcows if they didn't find a community to follow their narcissism and controlling personality at a bar.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: ChloeTheMalingerer

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there actually any overrepresentation of lolcows who are LGB but not T? It seems to me that they're usually either plain old middle-class cis-het people, or alphabet-soup genderspecial troons, not much in between.

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
Is there actually any overrepresentation of lolcows who are LGB but not T? It seems to me that they're usually either plain old middle-class cis-het people, or alphabet-soup genderspecial troons, not much in between.
Doubtful. The LGB has been mostly accepted in western society. The only people you still see REEEEEing about "da sodomites" is the rare fundie. Gays aren't oppressed enough anymore, they don't get as much attention. You come out as gay, the most likely response you'll get is "so?" Trooning out is the new, edgy way for a cow to gain those pity points.

pussy raptor

primeval dyke
kiwifarms.net
The online LGBT "community" is fake. You could argue there are many communities of vastly different people that are united by one shared trait, but the LGBT's don't have that. Their shared trait is so blurred by infighting, identity politics and discourse that there is no real union there. It's a cult like setting where everything that doesn't align with the current hottest take (see bi lesbians, nonbinary, asexuality) will get you cancelled and harassed.

But like any good cult, they like to pretend that it's all solidarity, love, peace and pancakes

The closest you'd get to an actual community, as a gay or transgender person, is some kind of real life self-help community - so local LGBT meet-ups/centres or the like. (which mostly are frequented to cope with being a fag or to find other fags to romance, lovely)

And even there, you won't exclusively find people that all have the exact same political stance or mindset as you, just how making acquaintances and friends and creating communities in real life works. (online LGBTs could never be friends with someone who has a vaguely different political take) Occasionally you'll come across a stray special pronouns or troonery fag in IRL circles too, but those quickly adapt to what's considered acceptable behaviour (as long as it's not some deviant sex cult meet-up, though straight people got swinging too) or leave to search for attention elsewhere.

The thing with LGBT lolcows is that they either are of that latter group, meaning they were kicked out of IRL spaces for being too autistic or deviant (see older cows like 30+) or are asocial teenagers that never even made it past tumblr identities and have never interacted with actual real gay people that live normal lives outside of their parent's basement and don't think about how queer and oppressed they are all day.

They crave "communities" that make them feel like they're so very special and superior to the straights (and regular ole gays) because they need attention to feel validated - be it for mental illness reasons or because they're so brainwashed by the online LGBT cult that they can not function without it. Because online they can thrive and spread their garbage ideology to younger teens to create their perfect little hugbox where nobody ever can tell them they're wrong.

On a positive note - speaking from experience - most kids that were teens in the 2010s grew out of their troon phases or realised they weren't actually faegender, pansexual or demiromantic. They either ended up boring regular gays (though you'll find the occasional debatable true&honest transgender among them) or realised they were just straight and went on to live normal lives as well.

TLDR; it's the internet's fault - attention seeking has never been this easy.

Syaoran Li

The Man In Black
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only LGB lolcows I can think of who are prominent are the pretentious lesbian TERF (with an emphasis on the RF part) nutcases, the gay furries in Animal Control that haven't trooned out just yet, and Robert Paul Champagne.

Even then, RPC is more of a lolcow for his candidness about his sexuality and being a campy 70's throwback more than anything else. He's otherwise fairly harmless and isn't predatory either.

Considering the fact he's old (either Early Gen X or Late Boomer) and is from an era where even being suspected of being gay could get you killed, imprisoned, or at the very least, get the shit beat out of you, I think RPC gets a pass since he's not predatory, his public degeneracy is entirely online, and he mostly just wants to have kinky sex and BDSM stuff with other guys at his place.

Reactions: a6h51

Kinnie

kiwifarms.net
There’s Chloe DissociaDID. She’s a bisexual woman. (Although she also LARPs as multiple other genders, sexualities, and races under the guise of “alter personalities” so that’s put a bit into question.)

Arielle Scarcella is also another fun one to watch. She’s lesbian and trans-critical, but sprinkled among her LGBT commentary vids are “sex education videos” for women sleeping with women. Recently, FTM tuber Kalvin Garrah alluded to her being predatory because she asked his just-turned-legal FTM friend to show her 40yo ass his testosterone-induced clitoral growth.

That’s all I have off the top of my head ATM. Guess you have a point.

Tags
None