Lovequest Why are some people assuming trolls talked Chris into raping his mom? -

Falken Conway

Don't worry, I hate everyone equally!
kiwifarms.net
I think people is actually mistaking the old image of Chris (When he looked relatively innocent) with the "recent" events. If his mind is broken enough to do what some unknown trolls on the internet tell him to do means he should be evaluated and put into some under some kind of control.

In the moment you got someone that is in fact believing a Merge with the fiction world is gonna happen expect anything from it. I think that even when this looks like the worst possible ending in my humble opinion this could have ended much worse than expected. Much worse than the current situation.

What he did has actually no justification besides that he willingly did it.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
It's a cope. We've all been laughing at Chris' silly antics for years and some people have a hard time accepting he's done something so horrible and that the party is effectively over.
The original era of peak trolling happened over a decade ago now, lots of people on the farms and elsewhere have only really discovered Chris in recent years thanks to exposure in various media, long after most of the major events took place (I suppose a lot of people who have been keeping track of him since the late 2000's also saw a resurgence in following him around the bluarms saga, but that's beside the main point). This more weird fuck up kinda of Chris has been in the internet far longer then old Chris has and it's only logical that more people would feel nostalgic for that classic era of trolling, because as time goes on it's being pushed further back by everything that happens in the now and counting.

Last edited:

Kosher Snake

Church of Maxwellism, Church of the Broken God
kiwifarms.net
I agree with you that the full (15 minute) audio call sounds slightly less damning for Kelly Osborn a/k/a Bella. Still though on balance of evidence it totally sounds like they have been grooming him for this shit for a while. It is not even necessarily in the words they say it is just totally apparent from the sum total of the conversation, even how she inflects her voice when Chris is telling her about perverse shit: she sounds like someone encouraging a small child. It's fucked. Even if they didn't plant the seed in his head they watered it.
this tbh, he's the gasoline, bella and co. were the spark

the trolls shouldnt take the sole blame/i.e. a huge chunk of blame falls on chris, but it doesnt mean they should be absolved

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think people is actually mistaking the old image of Chris (When he looked relatively innocent)
He's always been a sex pest, people just seem to forget it.

Because that's how at least 60% of Chris's escapades start
Well, no, since the times when Chris actually got himself into some real life shit were all his idea - attraction sign/PVCC ban, ban from Game Place/history of stalking Snyder which ended in him almost getting run over, Sonic arms spergery/macing incident. If Chris didn't get caught fucking his own mother, he would've done something similar because of new pony shit.

I think that even when this looks like the worst possible ending in my humble opinion this could have ended much worse than expected. Much worse than the current situation.
Oh, it fucking could. Bella just got her hands on a blackmail material that she couldn't even dream of. I can't even imagine what she could force him to do with it. Whoever leaked that shit to the public saved his incestuous ass in so many ways, that he should be grateful for the rest of his sorry life. Preferably, behind bars.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
It's a cope. We've all been laughing at Chris' silly antics for years and some people have a hard time accepting he's done something so horrible and that the party is effectively over.
That plus the forum’s protective “Our Pet Lolcow”/“He may be a retard but he’s our retard and nobody fucks with our retard” (like an autistic Popper’s paradox of tolerance, turns out you have to pozload my neghole to prevent others from doing so) led to a lot of people forming a parasocial relationship with Chris.

I hate to give Diddler Dax any credit, but he was right that people are attributing Chris less agency and Bella more responsibility than either of them have to soothe their own guilt over acting as a virtual CWC-IDF over the years (ironically giving CWC the fandom who would defend him from trolls and help him out of IRL trouble he delusionally thought he had in the classic era).

Last edited:

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
because they're new and eager to share an opinion. they don't know that they don't know anything yet. or they don't care, they just want a seat at the table.

"dating ed",
or chris defending incest,
or chris' vid in mcdonalds with barb... any one of those.

nobody that's seen any of these really believes chris needed to be coerced into barbussy.
Yeah, Chris will always do whatever he wants unless there is a barrier of some kind that prevented from doing so. It doesn’t even have to be a difficult one to jump over, as his entire desire to do something taboo is solely based on whether he has the effort to pull it off, which is never.

It’s shit like this that makes me believe he would have been so much better under the thumb of a care agency or something, he would have been redirected far easier that way. Not completely mind you, but certainly enough to stop him from fucking his mother.

Basement Dwelling Dork

Please get me out of here!
kiwifarms.net
To tell you the truth I mainly believed he was manipulated to bang Barbara. Chris to me has been long gone after the dimensional merge arc and any self awareness he has been tossed out the window.
>not implying he had any before becoming the funny sonichu guy.
But after re-reading the shit he's done by himself I've finally just accepted that Chris was always fucking looney. He was a desperate virgin with rage who'd nearly committed vehicle manslaughter, pepper sprayed a gamestop employee over blue arm, or the self inflicted taint he had given himself.

It's all cope on everyones part and somehow we just assumed it was merge bullshit at first untill it came right out of his mouth of what he did.

Supbigdik

kiwifarms.net
It's the law of similar things, if i ask you, Whether a quiet person is more likely to be a librarian or a sales person, people will answer librarian even though there are 100 salespeople for Evey librarian.

In this case, we have a man known for being trolled and a female phycopath. The assumption is that Chris got trolled and the phycopath did something bad. Any story that fits that mold will seen as more true then the story of Chris deciding things on his own and the phycopath doing nothing wrong.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In this case, we have a man known for being trolled and a female phycopath.
Correction - a man who's been known for being a sex pest, defending incest, having a strange relationship with his mother and doing things that gave him the most trouble on his own. If you take this into account, Bella's involvement becomes unnecessary.

Machine head

kiwifarms.net
I’m just waiting for the inevitable Netflix documentary.

then people will know a version just like:

-Tiger King
-making a murder
-Chris watts

The only real question will be what the title fk the series will be and will it consisted of only archived footage off news, internet and so forth or include new footage and interviews?

A-Stump

Dr Robotdick
kiwifarms.net
It's not far-fetched to believe some retard handheld him into fucking his mom. CWC is like some ancient hunting trial for spergs on the Internet. You must hunt the great white fatso to graduate from a lowly child to an epic ween.

But also he's always wanted to fuck his mom so I go either way on the issue.

bernadette

troon witch scammer
kiwifarms.net
Two things can be true. It's not a zero-sum game.
From what we've seen of portobella there's plenty of evidence that she's not just a kabitzer. She wants to get in there and get her hands dirty, so to speak. We know 3 things pretty much for sure.
1. Chris knew that sex w/ barb would be unspeakably wrong - hid it from the internet at large and Null particularly
2. Chris and portobella were talking about it as if it was no big deal - wihich means that there had been previous interaction between them where bella had given the OK on the "relationship"
3. Portobella is a manipulator and a bully.

With all these things being the case, maybe she and her buddies didn't say "you should rape your mom" but rather "don't be afraid... don't worry, you won't get caught." That's where I am thinking the "enabling might come in.

So essentially the two parties likely collaborated on this crime IMO. Neither Chris nor bella and company are absolved.

Xarpho

You crack me up, clown.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, it fucking could. Bella just got her hands on a blackmail material that she couldn't even dream of. I can't even imagine what she could force him to do with it. Whoever leaked that shit to the public saved his incestuous ass in so many ways, that he should be grateful for the rest of his sorry life. Preferably, behind bars.

From what people pieced together from old Discord logs dating back to about at least a year ago, Bella's end game was for Chris to an hero. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but it wasn't it BELLA who leaked the whole Chris' latest boyfriend-free girl story in an attempt for e-fame?

crucifiction009

Generic Edgelord Supreme
kiwifarms.net
this tbh, he's the gasoline, bella and co. were the spark

the trolls shouldnt take the sole blame/i.e. a huge chunk of blame falls on chris, but it doesnt mean they should be absolved

I agree with you that the full (15 minute) audio call sounds slightly less damning for Kelly Osborn a/k/a Bella. Still though on balance of evidence it totally sounds like they have been grooming him for this shit for a while. It is not even necessarily in the words they say it is just totally apparent from the sum total of the conversation, even how she inflects her voice when Chris is telling her about perverse shit: she sounds like someone encouraging a small child. It's fucked. Even if they didn't plant the seed in his head they watered it.
Nobody's planting seeds in his head; he's the one planting seeds in his mom's crotch.