Why are the Jews such an easy target for the far/alt-right? -

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of it goes back to religion and the way people interpret the scriptures. For example, Exodus 22:25 - "If you lend money to one of my people among you who is needy, do not treat it like a business deal; charge no interest." The problem with that is how in practice, Jews were shut out of many trades and guilds in medieval Europe (source). They had very few options for putting food on the table - up through the 19th century in many places. Eventually they got into banking and moneylending.

Look at this way: If you won't let the Jews in your guilds or your blue collar workforce, don't be surprised when they find or create new markets and then give those jobs to their Jew children, who your uncle louie wouldn't dream of having in the Steamfitter's Union on account they killed Jesus.

Rabbis during the medieval era were at first very strict about moneylending & usury - for a long time one was strictly forbidden to lend cash to someone unless it was a life or death situation. That restriction eroded over time because of how profitable the practice could be in a world without options (source). There arose a lot of tension between Jews & Christians, for obvious reasons. It's a have vs. have not situation where you can argue against the Haves with the very scriptures your entire society is based on. That is a trash fire in the making.

It's very silly to blame the Jews for everything flat out, in no small part because every group of people has its grimy degenerates & predators, especially in the modern global village. It's too easy to paint it on ethnicity. People tend to look like what you repeatedly declare they are. If you keep making them out to be the boogieman, then don't be surprised when they seem to look the part.

Don't buy into anyone's hype. Things are usually more nuanced than people make them out to be.

Libtard Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's very silly to blame the Jews for everything flat out, in no small part because every group of people has its grimy degenerates & predators, especially in the modern global village. It's too easy to paint it on ethnicity. People tend to look like what you repeatedly declare they are. If you keep making them out to be the boogieman, then don't be surprised when they seem to look the part.

Don't buy into anyone's hype. Things are usually more nuanced than people make them out to be.
You're right. There's the Jews, Satanists, Freemasons, Gnostics, Illuminati, the White ones, and lizardmen.

I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
Let’s see, Jews are financially more successful, take care of their offspring, have better community values.....

Sounds like they are more white than your aspiring Aryan wannabe :story:

Simple answer is jealousy. They are more Anglo than Anglos and this steams them

But do tell me how they have evil in their DNA

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Jews have decent IQs on average and a culture that is heavy on tribalism. So if one Jew makes it into a high position, they'll be very likely to appoint people who are also Jews. It's not really that big of a deal, but the blatant nepotism is annoying. But conspiracy theorists look at that and freak the fuck out.
Yes and no. They don't just hire any random Abraham who lives in Missouri. When there is not a close relative, they often hire other jews who are similar to them in class and status, making it more a problem of social status than religion. In fact, I think they would rather hire a rich Atheist before a low middle class Jew from middle America. I actually know a case of a business ran by Jews and they didn't doubt on hiring a Christian man who was the best for the job and also was a bit upper class. Of course, as soon as one of their relatives showed up with similar skills, they kicked the poor guy out but, before that, he was treated with respect and paid fairly for his job. All they cared is that he made money for them.

Let’s see, Jews are financially more successful, take care of their offspring, have better community values.....
A lot of SJWs are Jews and they're often the product of terrible parenting. Jews who are conservatives or religious like, for example, Ben Shapiro are ok. Liberal Jews are the real problem.

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
Apologies in advance to all the Philosophy nerds who are going to read this and realize that not only are the words I'm using mostly incorrect, but also that with careful inspection of the history of philosophical thought in the West things aren't nearly so clean and tidy in how they progress or interface with politics and social thought. I'm playing really fast and loose here because any attempt to get close gets dumped in minutia that misses the point and no one will care about unless they pay excessive and irrational attention to politics that will only affect them in the most esoteric of ways.
The U.S. was Analytic and has been in the process of becoming Continental for a couple decades. Most people in the U.S. are still Analytic and would prefer to be Analytic because Analytic is Positive and Positive Leaves You The Hell Alone™ but a sizeable chunk believes that a third of their country will starve to death and the racists will burn everyone darker than Eggshell alive if they don't at least pretend to think Continental so they do so even though every time they're polled on their fundamentals they in fact hate everything they claim to believe with a burning passion.
Unlike most of the U.S.' immigrant populations that cleaved to the Analytic side of things over time because that's what kept you safe and happy and away from the unwashed masses, the highly insular Jewish community happens to count among its ranks the forefathers of Continental thought and as such it has always been a true and honest body of Continental support in the Americas.
Unfortunately, Continental theory of all kinds is hostile to the very same people who are the most radically supportive of Analytic thought. This shouldn't be surprising, since if Continental thought wasn't so hostile to them, why would anyone radically support the Analytic school? It kinda sucks most of the time and takes more work to use, though there are a few profoundly lazy political camps associated with it anyway. They aren't really Analytic but they pretend to be because Analytic is Positive and Positive Leaves You The Hell Alone™.
These extreme adherents (we'll call them Lolbergs With Attitude) don't see much different between themselves and the fair-weathers mentioned before. Those fair-weathers are in fact the primary people responsible for the country's slow slide to Continental thought, however it's really hard to blame people who don't know what the fuck a politics is for fucking everything up politically, because they don't really know better.
That being said, there are still a few ring-leaders who have been steadily pushing Continental onto the masses for decades, and they acted as a stopgap for hate for ages. While punks were raging against the machine, politics nerds were raging against the hippies, corporate sycophants, and intellectuals alike way before it was cool. These ring-leaders are old now, their agendas are basically achieved despite all protest, everything following that went exactly as horrible as expected, so who cares anymore?
The LWA's anger still needs somewhere to go, and it is true that they're on the receiving end of a lot of bullshit, make no mistake. Everyone is, and handling a bit of bullshit is a fact of living in a modern society. Unfortunately, this is where the Jews come in. They're simply the best target left.
A sizeable chunk of the Jews were killed in a genocide, which may explain whole the 'insular community' thing, and though this is not a rare thing it is quite recent in the grand scheme of things and therefore hard to ignore. No one wants to get dunked on by the state or social polity, so whenever a problem comes up, they play the G card and get away scot free. As such, despite falling within the very same social categories as the people most hurt by the shift in schools of thought, they are exempt from the fresh Continental hostilities. The very same ones many of their cultural leaders still perpetuate.
People love to suffer together but at the same time they really really hate when someone who should be suffering with them isn't suffering because they're effectively cheating their way out of it. People get quadruple triple pissed if they're by all appearances being persecuted by said cheaters who should be suffering with them, who also claim to have a moral high-ground, and are effectively untouchable in the social hierarchy.
That aside, The most immediate difference between the Jews and the old fuddy duddies everyone hated before is that there are a hell of a lot of Jews who just exist. It's not their fault they do and asking questions about why they do is generally frowned upon these days. The tenor of hating the old fuddy duddies was a lot more jovial, or at least political, while the lines get really, really blurred with Jews because while it is in many ways an accurate target of the LWA's ire, they aren't strictly the people responsible and it's also a massive fucking group with a lot of people who have done nothing wrong.
Ignoring preexisting prejudice as a result of bad encounters, I think these blurred lines are the origin of "ethnic awareness" for a lot of these people. In brief defense of anti-Semites, Jews kind of suck at defusing this incredibly negative view of them. If you talk shit about black people they at least try to defend themselves with counterexamples or just plain getting pissed. White supremacists come out with (((Echoes))) and say "look, all these Jews really hate American values!" and boom, not only do a bunch of famous Jewish people fail to debunk this claim, they in fact embrace it, running their rich ass out to say "yes, my name is Jew and I hate those values!" when the dignified thing to do would have been to at least say nothing.
It doesn't even matter who's right or wrong on a given issue. It doesn't matter which school or point of view a specific outcome or event supports. The political divide is between two mostly incompatible ways of thinking, and the Golden Mean has been melted for bullets. This basic incompatibility would drive conflict even if Continental thought wasn't socially subversive statist filth dressed up as class struggle or Analytic thought wasn't a thinly veiled excuse to be racist, or however you want to spin things.
Okay, so what does that whole narrative support?
Take one person fucked by the new intellectual order, "white middle class man" seems to be the aggregate. Put this person in contact with other people who have noticed that Jews are also often white middle class and men but seem to dodge a lot of criticism (and frequently have views supporting the new intellectual order). Give this person some nondescript mental issues OR just put them in a high stress environment, Jewish manager optional but recommended. Give them a few bad experiences with minorities, or a ton, it doesn't really matter. Make sure that the opposing political position receives basically no criticism and any redress not only unfairly antagonizes this person but fails to rectify any social wrongs they perceive to be happening with their own eyes.
Congratulations! It's alt-right!

Like all good theories, this has a necessary prediction, and when 2024 rolls around and the LWA forms a real terrorist org I hope someone @s me and tells me how exceptional and wrong I was. My bet is that they'll stop popping up when one of these conditions is met:
  1. The U.S. re-embraces one of the many Positive-friendly political camps as its primary doctrine. The most likely shots in the dark are Classical Liberalism with Puritan Characteristics ("Reaganism"), Libertarianism, or Technocracy. By God just give me my tech overlords already, they're most of the way to owning everyone anyway. I want cool gadgets and free drugs.
  2. Suffering is meted out to everyone evenly. I don't think it's any coincidence that when the #metoo hashtag accidentally rekt a bunch of rich Jews who had never seen the wrong end of the court of public opinion before the energy behind the ostensibly unrelated "Alt-Right" seemed to wane for a while.
  3. A better target comes along. We just need a crazy mastermind hellbent on making the world a better place with his ill-gotten gains, but not George Soros because even though that is categorically what he is, he's Jewish so that would defeat the point. Bill Gates donates a few billions to the Justice Democrats or something exceptional like that. Synagogue shootings swapped out for a ton of angry hatemail left on Microsoft's contact pages.

Last edited:
N

NN 401

kiwifarms.net
Yes and no. They don't just hire any random Abraham who lives in Missouri. When there is not a close relative, they often hire other jews who are similar to them in class and status, making it more a problem of social status than religion. In fact, I think they would rather hire a rich Atheist before a low middle class Jew from middle America. I actually know a case of a business ran by Jews and they didn't doubt on hiring a Christian man who was the best for the job and also was a bit upper class. Of course, as soon as one of their relatives showed up with similar skills, they kicked the poor guy out but, before that, he was treated with respect and paid fairly for his job. All they cared is that he made money for them.

A lot of SJWs are Jews and they're often the product of terrible parenting. Jews who are conservatives or religious like, for example, Ben Shapiro are ok. Liberal Jews are the real problem.

Shapiro can be an asshole, too.

He threw Dave Rubin and his friendship under the bus as soon as Joe Rogan asked him how can he sit here and hang with this guy and then turn around and refuse to celebrate some of his most important moments with him? Like his wedding anniversary.

At least that’s how it came across to me.

I’ll just point out this:

Consistently preferring people due to racial and religious markers as opposed pure merit and/or adherence to American values makes you a bad American.

BONE_Buddy

That Defense Sperg.
kiwifarms.net
Apologies in advance to all the Philosophy nerds who are going to read this and realize that not only are the words I'm using mostly incorrect, but also that with careful inspection of the history of philosophical thought in the West things aren't nearly so clean and tidy in how they progress or interface with politics and social thought. I'm playing really fast and loose here because any attempt to get close gets dumped in minutia that misses the point and no one will care about unless they pay excessive and irrational attention to politics that will only affect them in the most esoteric of ways.
The U.S. was Analytic and has been in the process of becoming Continental for a couple decades. Most people in the U.S. are still Analytic and would prefer to be Analytic because Analytic is Positive and Positive Leaves You The Hell Alone™ but a sizeable chunk believes that a third of their country will starve to death and the racists will burn everyone darker than Eggshell alive if they don't at least pretend to think Continental so they do so even though every time they're polled on their fundamentals they in fact hate everything they claim to believe with a burning passion.
Unlike most of the U.S.' immigrant populations that cleaved to the Analytic side of things over time because that's what kept you safe and happy and away from the unwashed masses, the highly insular Jewish community happens to count among its ranks the forefathers of Continental thought and as such it has always been a true and honest body of Continental support in the Americas.
Unfortunately, Continental theory of all kinds is hostile to the very same people who are the most radically supportive of Analytic thought. This shouldn't be surprising, since if Continental thought wasn't so hostile to them, why would anyone radically support the Analytic school? It kinda sucks most of the time and takes more work to use, though there are a few profoundly lazy political camps associated with it anyway. They aren't really Analytic but they pretend to be because Analytic is Positive and Positive Leaves You The Hell Alone™.
These extreme adherents (we'll call them Lolbergs With Attitude) don't see much different between themselves and the fair-weathers mentioned before. Those fair-weathers are in fact the primary people responsible for the country's slow slide to Continental thought, however it's really hard to blame people who don't know what the fuck a politics is for fucking everything up politically, because they don't really know better.
That being said, there are still a few ring-leaders who have been steadily pushing Continental onto the masses for decades, and they acted as a stopgap for hate for ages. While punks were raging against the machine, politics nerds were raging against the hippies, corporate sycophants, and intellectuals alike way before it was cool. These ring-leaders are old now, their agendas are basically achieved despite all protest, everything following that went exactly as horrible as expected, so who cares anymore?
The LWA's anger still needs somewhere to go, and it is true that they're on the receiving end of a lot of bullshit, make no mistake. Everyone is, and handling a bit of bullshit is a fact of living in a modern society. Unfortunately, this is where the Jews come in. They're simply the best target left.
A sizeable chunk of the Jews were killed in a genocide, which may explain whole the 'insular community' thing, and though this is not a rare thing it is quite recent in the grand scheme of things and therefore hard to ignore. No one wants to get dunked on by the state or social polity, so whenever a problem comes up, they play the G card and get away scot free. As such, despite falling within the very same social categories as the people most hurt by the shift in schools of thought, they are exempt from the fresh Continental hostilities. The very same ones many of their cultural leaders still perpetuate.
People love to suffer together but at the same time they really really hate when someone who should be suffering with them isn't suffering because they're effectively cheating their way out of it. People get quadruple triple pissed if they're by all appearances being persecuted by said cheaters who should be suffering with them, who also claim to have a moral high-ground, and are effectively untouchable in the social hierarchy.
That aside, The most immediate difference between the Jews and the old fuddy duddies everyone hated before is that there are a hell of a lot of Jews who just exist. It's not their fault they do and asking questions about why they do is generally frowned upon these days. The tenor of hating the old fuddy duddies was a lot more jovial, or at least political, while the lines get really, really blurred with Jews because while it is in many ways an accurate target of the LWA's ire, they aren't strictly the people responsible and it's also a massive fucking group with a lot of people who have done nothing wrong.
Ignoring preexisting prejudice as a result of bad encounters, I think these blurred lines are the origin of "ethnic awareness" for a lot of these people. In brief defense of anti-Semites, Jews kind of suck at defusing this incredibly negative view of them. If you talk shit about black people they at least try to defend themselves with counterexamples or just plain getting pissed. White supremacists come out with (((Echoes))) and say "look, all these Jews really hate American values!" and boom, not only do a bunch of famous Jewish people fail to debunk this claim, they in fact embrace it, running their rich ass out to say "yes, my name is Jew and I hate those values!" when the dignified thing to do would have been to at least say nothing.
It doesn't even matter who's right or wrong on a given issue. It doesn't matter which school or point of view a specific outcome or event supports. The political divide is between two mostly incompatible ways of thinking, and the Golden Mean has been melted for bullets. This basic incompatibility would drive conflict even if Continental thought wasn't socially subversive statist filth dressed up as class struggle or Analytic thought wasn't a thinly veiled excuse to be racist, or however you want to spin things.
Okay, so what does that whole narrative support?
Take one person fucked by the new intellectual order, "white middle class man" seems to be the aggregate. Put this person in contact with other people who have noticed that Jews are also often white middle class and men but seem to dodge a lot of criticism (and frequently have views supporting the new intellectual order). Give this person some nondescript mental issues OR just put them in a high stress environment, Jewish manager optional but recommended. Give them a few bad experiences with minorities, or a ton, it doesn't really matter. Make sure that the opposing political position receives basically no criticism and any redress not only unfairly antagonizes this person but fails to rectify any social wrongs they perceive to be happening with their own eyes.
Congratulations! It's alt-right!

Like all good theories, this has a necessary prediction, and when 2024 rolls around and the LWA forms a real terrorist org I hope someone @s me and tells me how exceptional and wrong I was. My bet is that they'll stop popping up when one of these conditions is met:
  1. The U.S. re-embraces one of the many Positive-friendly political camps as its primary doctrine. The most likely shots in the dark are Classical Liberalism with Puritan Characteristics ("Reaganism"), Libertarianism, or Technocracy. By God just give me my tech overlords already, they're most of the way to owning everyone anyway. I want cool gadgets and free drugs.
  2. Suffering is meted out to everyone evenly. I don't think it's any coincidence that when the #metoo hashtag accidentally rekt a bunch of rich Jews who had never seen the wrong end of the court of public opinion before the energy behind the ostensibly unrelated "Alt-Right" seemed to wane for a while.
  3. A better target comes along. We just need a crazy mastermind hellbent on making the world a better place with his ill-gotten gains, but not George Soros because even though that is categorically what he is, he's Jewish so that would defeat the point. Bill Gates donates a few billions to the Justice Democrats or something exceptional like that. Synagogue shootings swapped out for a ton of angry hatemail left on Microsoft's contact pages.
Jesus Christ that is a wall of text.

Next time, hit enter another time or two between paragraphs.

Additionally, everything you wrote is wrong and gay.

Perhaps the point was to make satire, but if your intention was to make that clear, you failed.

___

Switching over to the topic at hand.

A lot of people hated the jews because of their very strong, insular, communities.

One of the focal points being community loans.

It goes something like this: "Hey guys, I have an idea to start a bank/restaurant/store/etc, but I have very little cash." The community then gives out a relatively low interest rate loan to the guy. That guy starts up a successful business and contributes to the community loan program.

Therefore, when the national/regional economies were money tight, the local jewish community had easier access to business start up loans. It created some envy.

You can also see this in many of the Asian American communities in the United States, especially in California which has heavily regulated banking.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Jews were the ones that broke Feudalism. Because of their (((lending))) practices people could get loans, this led to the Feudal system being broken up.
Also they poisoned the wells and performed Christian infant blood sacrifice rituals to spread the Black Death, which killed off large swathes of serf population, thereby significantly increasing the value of labor of the surviving serfs, whose newfound earning power was gained at the expense of their feudal lords.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also they poisoned the wells and performed Christian infant blood sacrifice rituals to spread the Black Death, which killed off large swathes of serf population, thereby significantly increasing the value of labor of the surviving serfs, whose newfound earning power was gained at the expense of their feudal lords.
It's funny that the Jews that escaped the purges via hiding into Eastern Europe have CCR5Delta 32 which is immunity to the Black Death, AIDs, and HIV.

I'm sure it's a (((coincidence))).

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that the Jews that escaped the purges via hiding into Eastern Europe have CCR5Delta 32 which is immunity to the Black Death, AIDs, and HIV.

I'm sure it's a (((coincidence))).
sounds about right. though they usually try to spin the high survival rate to say it was a result of their religious stipulations regarding cleanliness, as if abstaining from pork and washing their hands before religious service would magically reduce their risk of contact with plague fleas.

Ambidextype

Rubbing hand intensifies
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it obvious? For being the 2% of the population in US, they wield a huge influence in politics and media feeding the mass very specific stories for inexplicable reason in decades and at the same time US pays 2 billion to Israel for whatever reason, if there was a justice, it should be reversed. There have been main tragedies USS liberty and 9/11 attack excused as a blunder or huge operation by the middle east terrorist outfit when there were obviously more to the story. Mainstream media buries the story a few months later making sure someone credible digs further into the story and firmly scapegoat the Islamic countries. For me this is not the reason but I'm going to be ranting incomprehensibly, I'll stop with this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino