Why are the Jews such an easy target for the far/alt-right? -

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
I mean, is there another ethnic minority that have the political, economic, and social power that the Jews do? If a quarter of all bankers, movie producers, and lawyers were Samoan, fringe conspiracy theorists would probably hate them too. Also the white nationalists get their jimmies rustled because Israel gets to be an ethnostate and commit genocide and nobody cares.
Anglo-Huwites seemed to have a pretty good run of it.
Let’s see, Jews are financially more successful, take care of their offspring, have better community values.....

Sounds like they are more white than your aspiring Aryan wannabe :story:

Simple answer is jealousy. They are more Anglo than Anglos and this steams them

But do tell me how they have evil in their DNA
So its kinda like how trans-trenders hate crossdressers.

Lemmingwise

Through a scanner smuckly
kiwifarms.net
Btw, I'd like to know, what makes jews such an easy target in @Give Her The D 's opinion? Or for anyone who shares that point of view? Are jews really an easy target?

I was recently watching a livestream where the appeal is made that simply identifying a group as "jews" should not be allowed (which I think is impractical and unworkable)

I am also thinking of all reasonable scholarly work like that of Kevin McDonald recently being censored off of amazon. Just because it is perceived to be critical of jews (I came to admire jews in a lot of ways reading it).

I know that various european countries have tried outlawing circumcission because it's essentially an irreversable cosmetic surgery that is impossible to revert (anyone that has doubts about that statement, let me know and I'll open a circumcission thread and dump studies and other facts about circumcission).

But each time jewish lobbies have prevented european countries from changing the laws to forbid circumcission (and each time by invoking the holocaust).

Where people are careful to criticize muslims/islam for fear of terror attacks, people are careful to criticize jews for fear of legal and media attacks.

But maybe I'm just a big ol' anti-semite. I certainly posted enough in the jewish conspiracy thread to indict me. If I am, and it's thoroughly easy to criticize anything that relates either to ethnic, or religious judaism, show me a public person who has public critique of jews without substantial media / legal / harassment attacks.

I can find critics of islam, and they're usually with bodyguards and living in a safe house. I'd say that muslims aren't an easy target to criticize either. But what exactly makes jews an easy target to criticize?

kiwifarms.net
[redacted]
"Jews" are an easy target to criticize because nobody knows what a Jew is. There is only one God, one religion, and one Truth in this world. The racists that cling to the superseded Mosaic Law in lieu of worshiping the Messiah are not Jews. It does not matter how many feasts, holidays, and sacrifices of the Old Testament that these people keep and make. These people are trying to reinstate the Mosaic Law and its festivities, as evidenced by the fact that they will reintroduce a false "passover sacrifice" when their stupid "third temple" is built.

All who believe in the Messiah, Jesus the Christ, and keep His commandments in the New Covenant are consequently the neo-Jews. We do not even need to call Christians neo-Jews. We can just call them Jews and be totally, semantically correct in our identification. Some other word needs to be used for the people that are attempting to build some temple in a desert in the Middle East to cook lambs and offer pagan rituals of sacrifice. It really does not matter what the word ends up being, but we need to stop calling these people Jews. I am a Jew because I have accepted the coming of the Messiah in the prophesied Messianic Age. I would be wary of any Christians that would revolt at the notion of being called a Jew, so I am of the opinion that all properly catechized Christians should understand that they can be identified as Jews.

Lemmingwise

Through a scanner smuckly
kiwifarms.net
"Jews" are an easy target to criticize because nobody knows what a Jew is. There is only one God, one religion
<snip>
We do not even need to call Christians neo-Jews. We can just call them Jews and be totally, semantically correct in our identification.
You should go outside sometime. There are a bunch of differing religions. Or google shinto, candomble or hinduism sometime.

And yes, many people do have workable definitions of what a jew is, not least jews themselves. There is a valid genetic definition accompanied with clearly identifyable phenotypes and there are also a valid theological definitions of what a jew is.

You don't have to be a jew, but you have to pretty jewish to both say in one post "nobody know what a jew is" and "We can just call them (christians) Jews and be totally, semantically correct in our identification.", because that implies that you do know what a jew is.

Thanks for providing an example. Another reason why it isn't easy to critique jews or jewish actions is because whenever anything negative is said, there suddenly aren't any jews anymore, but when you publish your research of ashkenazi jews being more intelligent, then you are allowed to say that a thing such as jews exist.

Really makes me think.

Last edited:

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
A combination of Nazi propaganda, Israel's shenanigans, Anti-Semitism being called way too liberally, "Chosen people", Hollywood, and edginess.

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
One reason not yet brought up might be that Jews are quite rare. Most people in the western world have never even seen one, so they are easy to use as a scapegoat. Also because anti-Semites in general are exceptional individuals who want easy answers to questions not easily answered, so it's just quite easy to spoon-feed them this kind of bullshit.

• Agree
Reactions: Recon and Stay safe

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I covered this in another thread

- On the reason why the Jews seem to have so much monetary/media power -
Same basic reason Saudi Arabia is so fucking rich. They occupied a position that while unimportant and widely sneered at way back when, became an absolutely insane moneymaker centuries down the line.

In the cause of Saudi Arabia this position was a physical one, ownership of land which held insane oil reserves.

For Jews it was a segment of the medieval-early modern economy. Banking and loans.

Because medieval Christian europe for the most part made giving loans with interest illegal for Christians since such transactions were considered "usury" and thus sinful (thus making loans an absolute non starter prospect for anyone to consider since they would risk their money with zero chance of profit), the various jewish communities found they had a pretty handy niche that allowed them to survive and indeed thrive in an era where open jews were by and large shut out of the rest of society and barred from employment in other fields unless they were working for other jews. This fact alone made Jewish communities around europe have a pretty good average standard of living....but at a cost.

Firstly their legal but highly frowned upon profession meant that they were usually forced to live under the protection of a powerful lord or bishop or even a King, and thus when said lord/bishop/king needed money they could find their wealth swiftly evaporate.

Secondly (and more lethally) because they were generally better off and were also prime targets for every fundie in the land to preach against, and the fact that as bankers and loaners they wound up inevitably screwing over a whole bunch of poorer christians as part of their job (i.e. defaulting on loans and seizure of property), they wound up being absolutely loathed as a demographic by just about everyone not in the same wealthy middle class niche or above (which means over 90% of the population fucking despised them)....and those who were in the same wealthy middle class niche or above were more than happy to turn popular anti-jew hatred to their advantage should they find themselves in debt to a jew or simply to escape claims they were overly fraternizing with blasphemers.

So this state of affairs continued right up until the early age of imperialism, at which point private ventures abroad and eventually the whole logistical chain of empires and international trade became a billion times more profitable (potentially) and thus Jewish families who had maintained their banking/loaning traditions were perfectly placed to finance such exploits and make insane amounts of money, which coupled with a steadily more liberal social and religious atmosphere in the most powerful imperial nations (i.e. Britain, France, Germany, the USA) allowed Jews to become disproportionately powerful and influencial as a demographic. Around about this time they also started making inroads to media, both news and creative, which also wound up becoming an overnight goldmine by the early 20th century.

Which brings us to around about the Holocaust era, which (and im gonna be a little callous here) managed to further raise the average wealth and power of the jewish people by exterminating the poorest and least powerful chunk of the Jewish population (i.e. those who could not bribe or beg their way out of Germany, and those who were in the third world tier eastern europe/soviet union) while also making anti-semetism an absolute taboo in the west, which helped eliminate remaining social barriers between them and power.

So that about sums up my understanding of the whole Jewish conspiracy thing. Less a matter of conspiracy, more a matter of lucking into having a monopoly over the most profitable area of the economy at a time when that shit was really taking off, combined with a culture that emphasised helping out fellow jews which itself was borne out of the understanding that they lived in a real fucking precarious social position.
- The reason for the medieval roots of hating Jews -
As for the reason behind the popular hatred of Jews during the middle ages, its pretty simple. Jews were the only group condemned by the Bible who were integrated into Christian society and afforded official status and protections (conditional as these protections were) and thus they were the most visible "evil outgroup" to the common people of the time. The Church was responsible for the vast majority of this hatred both due to doctrine (i.e. "jews killed jebus! jews do usury!") and due to the fact that they really...REALLY pissed the fundies off since their refusal to convert to the "true faith" was seen as a straight up insult to christianity (and if their own personal efforts to convert them failed it was a staight up insult to them personally) which combined with the trippier parts of the book of revelations made it a pretty standard deal for firebrand priests to screech about how they were literally satanic and demons in human form.

A perfect example of this is Martin Luther. Early in his career he was full on white knighting them, since "obviously" the only reason they refused to convert was because of the wicked and corrupt Catholic Church had alienated and persecuted them, and thus made Christianity look bad to such innocent and worthy souls as seen in this early piece he wrote

"If I had been a Jew and had seen such dolts and blockheads govern and teach the Christian faith, I would sooner have become a hog than a Christian. They have dealt with the Jews as if they were dogs rather than human beings; they have done little else than deride them and seize their property. When they baptize them they show them nothing of Christian doctrine or life, but only subject them to popishness and monkery...

If the apostles, who also were Jews, had dealt with us Gentiles as we Gentiles deal with the Jews, there would never have been a Christian among the Gentiles ... When we are inclined to boast of our position [as Christians] we should remember that we are but Gentiles, while the Jews are of the lineage of Christ. We are aliens and in-laws; they are blood relatives, cousins, and brothers of our Lord. Therefore, if one is to boast of flesh and blood the Jews are actually nearer to Christ than we are...

If we really want to help them, we must be guided in our dealings with them not by papal law but by the law of Christian love. We must receive them cordially, and permit them to trade and work with us, that they may have occasion and opportunity to associate with us, hear our Christian teaching, and witness our Christian life. If some of them should prove stiff-necked, what of it? After all, we ourselves are not all good Christians either."
....and then they continued to refuse to convert to his new Protestant sect and he went full Fuhrer in butthurt fury

"What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews"
  • "First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools … This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians …"
  • "Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."
  • "Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."
  • "Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb …"
  • "Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside …"
  • "Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them …"
  • "Seventh, I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow … But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, servants, cattle, etc., … then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc., … then eject them forever from the country …"
Yeah....as you can see he was a little upset that his NiceGuy schtick had been rejected. In the same work he also produced this hilarious quote

"Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts? And if he were to go on to do something coarser than that, they would nevertheless expect it to be regarded as a golden Talmud."
And this style of "FFFAAACK YEEEW JEWISH CUNTS! GIMMIE ALL YOUR SHEKELS AND LET ME BURN DOWN YOUR SHIT!" rhetoric continued in the catholic church till the early/mid 20th century, with protestant branches tending (ironically given Martin Luther) to be a little more tolerent early.

There is a reason why Jewish communities in the Islamic world tended to be a whole lot safer (if much poorer in the long term since they didnt wind up with that banking/loan niche their euro brothers got) since kebabs tended to be a lot more chill about the killing jebus thing, and there were also more concrete provisions in the Koran with how to deal with non kebab abrahamic religious groups.

Well...up until Israel happened. Then shit started getting a bit hairy

Syaoran Li

Remember Dino Crisis?
kiwifarms.net
Okay, this is going to be a very long post even by my standards, but I wanted to offer an in-depth explanation of my thoughts on this matter.

To be fair, the SJW's hate Jews too and are usually every bit as antisemitic as the Alt-Right (especially the Palestinian and Black Supremacist/Afrocentrist wings of the Left) but are more adept at disguising their contempt for the Jewish people in a more socially acceptable manner, usually through passing it off as anti-Israel or anti-capitalist rhetoric.

For all the Nazis liked to claim the Bolshevik Revolution was a Jewish plot, both Lenin and Stalin were more aggressive and violent in state-backed persecution of Russian Jews than even the worst of Tsarist-era pogroms. Even though Leon Trotsky himself was ethnically Jewish, he himself had renounced Judaism and considered most of the Russian Jewry as enemies of the revolution.

While the Romanov Dynasty benefited from the pogroms by keeping the lower classes focused on a convenient scapegoat, the pogroms in the later Russian Empire were almost never state-sanctioned (barring a few minor pogroms under Alexander III) and were more akin to the race riots of today, with the cossacks and Russian peasantry being like Black Lives Matter and the Imperial government being like the Democratic Party and simply acting like the problem doesn't exist.

Once Lenin took over, he enacted a lot of state-backed pogroms to curry further favor with the Russian peasantry by appealing to the antisemitic cultural inertia that had built up in Russia under the Tsars and also because Lenin was a militant atheist who hated religious Jews every bit as much as he hated the Russian Orthodox Church or the Muslim minorities in the Russian Empire.

Stalin took a lot of these Leninist programs and took them into overdrive. The Left has had its own tradition of hating Jews as well and it is still alive today.

Honestly, the Alt-Right hates Jews because the Jews have been a convenient target for conspiracy theories in Western culture since the Romans conquered Judea.

In Pagan Rome, Jews were seen as violent enemies of the State who refused to submit to the rule of either the Senate or the Caesars and the traditonal Roman pacification tactics of letting the conquered peoples maintain their original religion and culture so long as they paid taxes to Rome did not work due to several factors such as the monotheistic and rather ethnocentric nature of Judaism and the fact that Judea was already fairly economically stable before Roman conquest, making the idea of the Jews adopting Greco-Roman culture and customs due to economic and technological prosperity that came with Roman rule an unrealistic expectation.

A lot of the initial persecutions of early Christians under Rome was due to the Christians being not just a bizarre fringe cult that passively resisted the Roman state, but also being a cult that was originally an offshoot of Judaism and originating from the same area that was essentially the Roman equivalent of a terrorist hotbed.

Many Anti-Semitic folktales such as the Blood Libel were largely derived from older Anti-Christian beliefs that were common among Roman pagans.

Fast forward a few centuries where Christianity is the dominant religion in Europe and the only remaining vestige of the old Roman state is the Catholic Church, which harbors a lot of antisemitism through a mix of church doctrine that was also supplemented by adopting the rampant antisemitism of the old pagan aristocracy and middle classes of Rome as a means to win converts.

Because of the Old Testament, the Jews are technically a protected class in Christian society (albeit conditionally so) but are widely despised because they do not convert to the Church and unlike the pagans of old, cannot be converted or exterminated by military force. This breeds resentment and medieval laws regarding usury only made things worse.

Due to these usury laws, many European Jews find themselves entrenched in banking before anyone else and then begin to benefit greatly from the advent of the modern world and their wealth only exacerbates contempt for them.

Both the Holocaust and the Soviet persecutions of Russian and Eastern European Jews essentially wiped out the poor and working-class Jewish populations in Europe.

However, the horrors of the Holocaust finally make antisemitism a major cultural taboo and allow for the creation of the State of Israel in 1948.

This again breeds contempt for the Jewish people in the West among the fringe Far Right and also the "New Left" of the 1960's and 1970's due to the New Left's general support for the virulently antisemitic Soviet Union and the PLO.

The Alt-Right and the White Nationalists hate the Jews mainly due to tradition at this point, while the SJW Left's rekindled antisemitic streak is spurred on by their hatred of Israel, as Israel is a staunch American ally and is widely supported by the conservative Christian movement.

I've always held that the current SJW movement started as a backlash against the Religious Right and is still largely defined by that initial backlash a decade after the Moral Majority became dead and irrelevant.

Starting in the late 1970's, the Christian Zionist movement began to gain traction in America and exponentially grew in the 1980's and 1990's in tandem with the rise of the Religious Right at that same time and as such, American Christianity generally adopted a distinct pro-Zionist and Philo-Semitic streak.

SJW's hate the Religious Right and the Alt-Right initially began as a more secular approach to American conservatism before being hijacked by white nationalists, Neo-Reactionaries, and /pol/ shitposters and then later rendered into a meaningless buzzword by the SJW Left and the liberal media.

If there would be any surviving legacy at all of the Religious Right former dominance over the Republican Party for almost three decades, it would be the GOP's firm pro-Israel stance, as that stance also has strategic geopolitical value for both old-school Neoconservatives (who are currently down but not yet completely out) and the more populist and moderate elements of the GOP who are concerned with the threats posed by Islamic terror and countries like Iran.

Last edited:

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
It just seems so worn out on these fringe conspiracy theories to blame it on Jews (who apparently aren't white to these types). Why can't they just find a new target to blame their garbage theories on, other than a group that already got their asses kicked with this type of thing in the 1930s and 1940s?
The Jewish population are historically have been the money lenders, merchants, and eventually banks, and due to Jewish traditions have either remained in control of Jewish families, or kept within the same family for hundreds of years.

So typically they have always been at the top of the totem pole, and instead of people realize it's power and money that connects all this together, they make the mistaken assumption it's religion that ties it all together. The religious aspect is merely incidental, as in the old days it's only the Jews that were religiously allowed to be money lenders. So of course eventually they held the basis of the foundation of most of the major financial institutions that exist today.

When you see a powerful person act and find out they are Jewish, are just because statistically, they are the ones who are likely to be in control of these institutions, they are likely to have a circle of friends that are Jewish, they are going to reccommend their friends that are Jewish for those jobs, they are going to try and use their leverage to get their family members nice jobs. Just like any person would do.

So really it's in a way a self fufilling prophecy.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Looks like that upcoming movie about the Rothchilds will add fuel to the fire.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/may/14/mel-gibson-casting-in-rothchild-comedy-sparks-outrage ( http://archive.fo/urq2k )

A wave of condemnation has greeted the announcement of a new film starring Mel Gibson, in which the actor is due to play a character called Whitelaw Rothchild, the patriarch of a wealthy family.

The film, called Rothchild, is being offered to buyers at Cannes, and is described as a “dark comedy” and “an action-packed cautionary tale on wealth and power”. Shia LaBeouf also stars, playing family outcast Becket Rothchild, who has to supplant nine other family members to claim an inheritance. The script – which on the face of it bears a distinct resemblance to the 1949 British comedy Kinds Hearts and Coronets – is set among a group of the New York super-rich, whose surname is nearly identical to the celebrated Jewish banking dynasty who are ubiquitous as the target of antisemitic tropes.

While the ethnicity of the family in the film has not been specified in reports, its similarity to the Rothschild name has sparked outrage because of the series of incidents that contributed to Gibson’s lengthy ostracism by Hollywood. In 2006, he launched an antisemitic tirade against a police officerafter he was arrested in California; he later apologised. In 2012, he was accused of “hating Jews” by screenwriter Joe Eszterhas. Two years later, he was recorded using racially abusive language in a voicemail message to his former partner Oksana Grigorieva. And, in 2016, he described the continuing controversy over his 2006 outburst as “unfair” and “a dim thing in the past”.
And it triggered one snowflake. Gee, if we couldn't laugh of the Rothchilds anymore....
https://twitter.com/TheRaDR/status/1127965853150900224 ( http://archive.fo/GtnVP )

Reactions: Lemmingwise
It just seems so worn out on these fringe conspiracy theories to blame it on Jews (who apparently aren't white to these types). Why can't they just find a new target to blame their garbage theories on, other than a group that already got their asses kicked with this type of thing in the 1930s and 1940s?
I think I can provide some perspective on this. When I was a wee lad back in high school I got into reading The Right Stuff, way back before the term "Alt-Right" was even coined. So, I've been familiar with those circles for a very long time.

Jewish folks have a very disproportionate role in Leftist movements and perceived immoral businesses. If you get to looking up prominent Leftists, especially anti-White and Communist Leftists, you'll find that a very large number of them are Jews.

By contrast, you'll very rarely find them associated with any sort of genuine conservative (as in, traditional values, not just capitalism) movement. They also have a huge amount of the media, financial industry, and academia under their thumbs, all of which have very heavy anti-Rightist bias.

As far as immorality goes, you tend to find a lot of Jews in things like the porn industry, Hollywood (which is all kinds of fucked up), and the Mafia. Older generations, even after WW2, tended to adcknowledge that Jews had a predilection for sleazy dealing.

That's how the modern wave of anti-Semitism started: Far Right guys who were disaffected with their own movements noticed that Jews were heading up most of the things they hate, which made them enemies. The Nazism stuff followed afterwards as a result.

There are other complications in this. Jews are also very disproportionately involved in Libertarianism too (not just Communism), and Leftist movements outside of the West are generally lead by the ethnic majorities of their countries, with Jews not really playing any role. The Israelis/neoconservative American Jews and the Leftist Jewish diaspora also hate each other. Personally, I do believe in the Holocaust and I despise the Nazis, but I agree with the Alt-Right that Jewish influence in Western politics is toxic, even though they take it to a exceptional level of hysteria.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
There are other complications in this. Jews are also very disproportionately involved in Libertarianism too (not just Communism), and Leftist movements outside of the West are generally lead by the ethnic majorities of their countries, with Jews not really playing any role. The Israelis/neoconservative American Jews and the Leftist Jewish diaspora also hate each other. Personally, I do believe in the Holocaust and I despise the Nazis, but I agree with the Alt-Right that Jewish influence in Western politics is toxic, even though they take it to a exceptional level of hysteria.
How do you combat this influence, though, without making religious laws that are blatantly unconstitutional? Sure, I guess you could restrict foreign funding for political shit which might get rid of some Soros money, but American Jews have just as much right to participate in the process as any other American, and don't deserve to have their political rights restricted because you (or anybody else) dislike their opinions

How do you combat this influence, though, without making religious laws that are blatantly unconstitutional? Sure, I guess you could restrict foreign funding for political shit which might get rid of some Soros money, but American Jews have just as much right to participate in the process as any other American, and don't deserve to have their political rights restricted because you (or anybody else) dislike their opinions
Don't know. I don't really care about political rights as a concept, personally; I was authoritarian before I started reading The Right Stuff (them also being authoritarian was what attracted me to them). So it doesn't bother me to just bring down the hammer with death squads.

The reason I shifted to authoritarianism is pretty much due to a libertarian version of the paradox of tolerance. There's little use in putting up with other ideologies that want to kill/rob/enslave you. I feel like the development of the Left over these past years has pretty much backed up my stance. There's no dealing peacefully with these people.

In my dictator fantasy, I would probably just have the leadership slaughtered, the middle expelled, and the normal folks would be allowed to stick around with no real penalty. Unlike the Neo-Nazis, I think the "Jewish Question" is going to resolve itself, anyways. Jews have an extremely high rate of exogamy, and the most problematic ones are also the ones who care the least about preserving their culture. Give it a few generations and they'll have bred themselves out of existence and forgotten their heritage.

I have separate theories on where Jewish trouble-making comes from. It mostly comes down to, I believe, a combination of being extremely educated and urban (cultural holdovers from the era of discrimination) and having being persecuted for so long. Jews are the ideal

wellthathappened

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I do believe in the Holocaust and I despise the Nazis, but I agree with the Alt-Right that Jewish influence in Western politics is toxic, even though they take it to a exceptional level of hysteria.
You are a brave young man. I wish you the best of luck in being a weirdo outcast with ridiculous premises.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
They killed Christ and they are ugly as fuck.
genuine theological question I've never understood

Wasn't Christ being killed some sort of fullfillment of prophecy/covenant/whatever you wanna call it? So isn't it a good thing they killed Him in order to accomplish it?

Sure, the crucifixion was a bit rough, God shoulda sent him to a time with a guillotine, but it didn't seem to have any long-term negative effects

You are a brave young man. I wish you the best of luck in being a weirdo outcast with ridiculous premises.
Which ones?

I hate the Nazis because, whether or not Jews have a bad effect on politics, that doesn't justify rounding them up whole, regardless of the individual, to kill like animals. And the Holocaust deniers are idiots. Nazism is also a shitty ideology in other ways. Shitty economics, shitty heavy-handed social policies. It doesn't have much of anything going for it.

That's one reason I lurk (and now post) here. Most discussion boards are way too strict for me, but Alt-Right places tend to be pissholes.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino