Why are the Jews such an easy target for the far/alt-right? -

kiwifarms.net
[redacted]
If a mother should commit a crime that sentences her offspring to death some time in the future when they become adults, and then this generational execution redeems the mother, would you call this sequence of events "good" because it fulfilled the terms of criminal law to re-establish order? Similar situation with the Passion. It is our sins that crucified Jesus. The Resurrection is only good in-so-far as it redeemed us and gave men another chance to love God. It is not good that we had to be redeemed since sin is a personal choice made through the execution of free will. The fact that prophecies in alignment with Truth must be fulfilled does not mean that said prophetic events are automatically "good" once consummated. Prophets can also prophesy evil events that should not need to happen.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One reason not yet brought up might be that Jews are quite rare. Most people in the western world have never even seen one, so they are easy to use as a scapegoat. Also because anti-Semites in general are exceptional individuals who want easy answers to questions not easily answered, so it's just quite easy to spoon-feed them this kind of bullshit.
Wow. Now that I think about it, all of the most virulently anti-semitic people I've met have lived in bumblefuck, the ghetto or in gated communities. Either way, it's about them existing in an echo chamber where they don't see any actual socioeconomic or religious diversity.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Have all y'all read E. Michael Jones?

I've started reading him and am very impressed. He actually doesn't seem antisemitic at all, contrary to expectations; he just thinks that they're adapted an intelligent survival strategy (namely, weakening white society and fighting racial prejudice to ultimately make life easier for jews), and isn't that just what every group does?

shartshooter

kiwifarms.net
Why can't they just find a new target to blame their garbage theories on, other than a group that already got their asses kicked with this type of thing in the 1930s and 1940s?
You've provided yourself an answer as you ask the question- irrational conspiracy theory.

But lumping all grievances across history and culture together as a single nebulous theory of anti-semitism can be seen in itself as reductive, conspiracy theory logic. Hundreds of years of history have seen numerous different flashpoints of conflict. A Palestinian suffering under apartheid will speak differently than Solzhenitsyn witnessing a terrible revolution or a survivor of the USS Liberty attack.

Not telling you what to believe, but if you want to hear other answers you've got to be more honest about the question. In general though, the division, anger and conflict of the world is far more grounded and coherent than you are now comfortable believing. Like the cliche goes, the truth hurts.

• Agree
Reactions: Lemmingwise

Bad Headspace

kiwifarms.net
Most people wouldn't really have cared about them having a lot of power, but on the same time they were forcing the shitlib white privilidge and general hate whitey stuff down the people's throats. Hypocricity always pisses people off. Always.

Reactions: DanteAlighieri

Lemmingwise

Through a scanner smuckly
kiwifarms.net
He actually doesn't seem antisemitic at all, contrary to expectations; he just thinks that they're adapted an intelligent survival strategy (namely, weakening white society and fighting racial prejudice to ultimately make life easier for jews), and isn't that just what every group does?
I think michael e jones considers "white" a recent madeup identity and not one that he favors. He generally favors catholicism rather than white society and anything that isn't catholicism is a rebellion/revolution against christ.

With that said, he has some amazingly good observations, particularly in regards to jewish actions and results as well as ramallah and sexual control.

Lemmingwise

kiwifarms.net
Wow. Now that I think about it, all of the most virulently anti-semitic people I've met have lived in bumblefuck, the ghetto or in gated communities. Either way, it's about them existing in an echo chamber where they don't see any actual socioeconomic or religious diversity.
The reason is that respectable/worldly people express their opinion non-virulantly or not at all, particularly when it is pretty much in regard to the most protected group. This also means you're more likely to hear the unhinged perspectives rather than the more reasonable ones.

Considering that nobody has been able to answer my question about what makes jews an easy target to criticize, I think at this point it's safe to conclude that mostly people agree, that jews or jewish actions are not easy to criticize?

Slimy Time

The Fang of Burnell
kiwifarms.net
A history of Jews being in the stereotypical role of money lender and having customs foreign to the host nation. People don't like their creditors, so for centuries when shit went south, people would blame the rich creditors. Nothing has changed since then, numerous Jews in positions of power, whether they be billionaire tech giants/media positions, high up politicians or high up banking positions. Add into the mix laws which essentially protect them from criticism by labelling something as Anti-semitic, and its easy for the far right to blame them.

Regarding Germany and the rise of Nazism, the German revolution of 1918 was attempted by the communists near the end of WWI (still undergoing)...which were led by a number of Jews. The result was the abolition of the monarchy and the Weimar Republic being established. Combine this with the economic collapse and the lingering threat of communism...if you wanted opposition to that, the Nazis were the only ones who were outright opposing the Communists. Mix in some "they attempted a coup which ended the monarchy, they crashed the economy so they could prepare to make another take over", and people took the bait.

Lemmingwise

kiwifarms.net
The result was the abolition of the monarchy and the Weimar Republic being established. Combine this with the economic collapse and the lingering threat of communism...if you wanted opposition to that, the Nazis were the only ones who were outright opposing the Communists. Mix in some "they attempted a coup which ended the monarchy, they crashed the economy so they could prepare to make another take over", and people took the bait.
Don't forget the rampant child prostitution of the Jewish Weimar Republic.

I'm glad we live in a time where that is completely unthinkable.

1550885670844.jpg

Last edited:

DanteAlighieri

Anti authoritarian asshole asshole
kiwifarms.net
Without people hating the Jews, how could they constantly play victim and always pull the anti-Semitism card every time someone starts connecting dots or asking questions?

Reactions: GenderCop

UnclePhil

Getting older in a changing, frightening world.
kiwifarms.net
I never understood Jew hate myself.

They wear silly hats and have hilarious accents. They grow sage wizard beards when they get old. And sometimes Israel does some heinous shit and the rest of the developed world looks the other way.

Aside from that, every time I hear a money haggling joke or read a nudge-nudge comment with the funny ((double parenthesis)), it just comes off like a tired old meme. These 8chan kids are gonna cut themselves on their edge if they aren't careful.

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
The Jewish population are historically have been the money lenders, merchants, and eventually banks, and due to Jewish traditions have either remained in control of Jewish families, or kept within the same family for hundreds of years.

So typically they have always been at the top of the totem pole, and instead of people realize it's power and money that connects all this together, they make the mistaken assumption it's religion that ties it all together. The religious aspect is merely incidental, as in the old days it's only the Jews that were religiously allowed to be money lenders. So of course eventually they held the basis of the foundation of most of the major financial institutions that exist today.

When you see a powerful person act and find out they are Jewish, are just because statistically, they are the ones who are likely to be in control of these institutions, they are likely to have a circle of friends that are Jewish, they are going to reccommend their friends that are Jewish for those jobs, they are going to try and use their leverage to get their family members nice jobs. Just like any person would do.

So really it's in a way a self fufilling prophecy.
Kind of like how 13/50 is a thing, but there's underlying reasons for it beyond the facile and trite ones put forward by anti-darkie commentators?

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
It's funny that the Jews that escaped the purges via hiding into Eastern Europe have CCR5Delta 32 which is immunity to the Black Death, AIDs, and HIV.

I'm sure it's a (((coincidence))).
a jesuit of my acquaintance said this was the whole reason for the "chosen people" stuff. he believed it started at this time. ppl were spooked that the jews (always considered spooky & weird) DID NOT GET THE PLAGUE. he told me there was little mention of "chosen people" in catholic literature until that time--suddenly there was the narrative that they are chosen, "small but mighty" & needing gentile protection.

native americans also believed priests/jesuits were holy & chosen, since they were the ones giving (not getting) smallpox, influenza & all the rest of it.
altho SJWs like to lie & say all indians were forcibly-converted by meanie white cavalries, millions of indians actually converted after they saw their loved ones dying & christian whites surviving. they didn't even know why, so just imagine the priests saying "see? you better do what we tell you." (undoubtedly the priests believed this too) the conversion of millions of native americans is relatively easy if you bring epidemics with you.

jews probably seemed like this to ppl around them: they don't get sick. must be magic. chosen people.

since they indeed did not die when 90% of europe did, they were able to consolidate economic power. succeeding epidemics likely had this same consolidating effect.

Last edited:

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Kind of like how 13/50 is a thing, but there's underlying reasons for it beyond the facile and trite ones put forward by anti-darkie commentators?
Ben Shapiro touched on it once in a black community meeting, Black Culture in America is similar to the tribalism of Africa, there's an opposing tribe that has been keeping you down, you have no chance against the controlling tribe, they just hate you for existing, you must undermine them, its seen as noble to work outside the system of the opposing tribe, and crime and drug dealing and hookers looks glamorous as anyone whos exposed themselves to black social media and music for an extended period, these are their role models.

If someone exhibits opposing tribal behaviors he's an "uncle tom" whos betrayed the tribe. Most black people in America are raised in this way, despite most of them being at least 14% white. Constantly being told they should be personally offended and victimized of events that happened almost 100+ years ago for their whole life. You can say "Massa Massa" to some millionaire black rapper whos never had anyone in his family a slave for 3+ generations and they can get personally offended. They are taught this. It's cultural.

Last edited:

TerribleIdeas™

kiwifarms.net
Ben Shapiro touched on it once in a black community meeting, Black Culture in America is similar to the tribalism of Africa, there's an opposing tribe that has been keeping you down, you have no chance against the controlling tribe, they just hate you for existing, you must undermine them, and crime and drug dealing and hookers looks glamorous as anyone whos exposed themselves to black social media and music for an extended period, these are their role models.

If someone exhibits opposing tribal behaviors he's an "uncle tom" whos betrayed the tribe. Most black people in America are raised in this way, despite most of them being at least 14% white. Constantly being told they should be personally offended and victimized of events that happened almost 100+ years ago for their whole life. You can say "Massa Massa" to some millionaire black rapper whos never had anyone in his family a slave for 3+ generations and they can get personally offended. They are taught this. It's cultural.
I especially like how they'll get offended at me not immediately accepting their BLM/"we so uhpressed narratives/you owe us reparations!" narratives, since I've seen my genealogy, and there's no slave owners in it; they refuse to accept that anyone they think is a yt isn't responsible for admittedly terrible actions undertaken by a combination of assholes ranging from Europeans to Africans to Arabs.

Is a ghetto really not diverse, though? Your block may be 99% Black, but you can walk down the street for a pizza and suddenly be in Chinatown...

Most people wouldn't really have cared about them having a lot of power, but on the same time they were forcing the shitlib white privilidge and general hate whitey stuff down the people's throats. Hypocricity always pisses people off. Always.
I was a bit Semitophile until I started exploring the Leftist connections. Jews are talented, civilized people, seemingly better than your typical gentile. If they weren't pushing horrible shit (on average), I wouldn't care.

I never understood Jew hate myself.

They wear silly hats and have hilarious accents. They grow sage wizard beards when they get old. And sometimes Israel does some heinous shit and the rest of the developed world looks the other way.

Aside from that, every time I hear a money haggling joke or read a nudge-nudge comment with the funny ((double parenthesis)), it just comes off like a tired old meme. These 8chan kids are gonna cut themselves on their edge if they aren't careful.
The actual religious Jews aren't even a problem, although a lot of Alt-Right idiots don't have the nuance to distinguish between them. Religious Jews believe some bad stuff I despise (hateful attitude towards other religions), but they don't even evangelize (much less use violence), so they're easy to live besides. It's specifically the Leftist, atheist/Reform/Reconstructionist Ashkenazi diaspora that pushes Far Left ideology. And that ties back in to my idea on why they developed that way. Urban life is already known to correlate with progressive values. So is higher education. Who has a history, since Medieval times, of living in cities, doing tertiary sector work, with all of their men being taught at least basic literacy?

A lot of the Alt-Right believe that Jews are malicious and use Leftism as a way to try to undermine groups. I believe they genuinely believe their own BS and are the first real victims of it.

Ashkenazis living on Slavic shtetls, Sephardim, Mizrahis, and other groups like that turned out pretty conservative and mostly keep to themselves.

Bad Headspace

kiwifarms.net
I was a bit Semitophile until I started exploring the Leftist connections. Jews are talented, civilized people, seemingly better than your typical gentile. If they weren't pushing horrible shit (on average), I wouldn't care.
They pretty much bred favoring intelligence, but they got some strange mental patterns because of that.
So you have your higher average IQ and tons of unique diseases and neurosis.

Nobody would really care about them if they weren't messing around too much.
They just enjoy 1) making everything about them 2) push destructive shit 3) get collectively defensive over anything.

They should chill more.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino