Why are the leftists such elitist pieces of crap? -

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leftists hate the working class in America because they're White and naturally Fascist. A workers revolution in the USA, even if it included all races, would result in an extremely reactionary and violent government. Much like Stalin's years in the USSR which caused almost all the Leftists there to leave and fight it. I'd support this. All liberal fag scum would be stomped into the dirt by the angry and oppressed American worker and the anti White shit would stop.

Last edited:

Classist.

*faint staby sounds*
kiwifarms.net
They don't, or at least not inherently. Cuntish soccer moms (or their equivalents) have always latched onto socially acceptable movements that let them feel superior and be a cunt to normal people. In the 80's/90's it was the Religious right and the satanic panic, now it's Soc Jus and diversity, in the future it'll be something else. I'm not a lefty myself but they can be an absolute joy to talk to/drunkenly argue about obscure 19th century German philosophers with. If anything the real lefties these days are a victim of their own success, and I sympathize deeply with them. Pic very much related, from back when the shoe was on the other foot:
D&D.jpg

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
All sides are lolcows.
Except The kiwi party. Null for Errverlord of the Americas

LyapunovCriterion

Unstable
kiwifarms.net
If you ever worked a 60h shift job, there's no way you'd be a leftist. At that point, you just want to get home and keep most of your paycheck intact. Instead, they want a significant percentage of it for social programs aimed at people who can't or choose not to work.

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
In an argument, speaking quite generally:

The right will view the left as being wrong.

The left will view the right as being evil.

One of these trends towards allowing civil discourse, while one shuts it down immediately. One will make fun of you; one will attack you. It makes all the difference in damn near any debate you'll have with some other poor schmo opposite the aisle from you.
That's bullshit. Both sides have lots of people who see the other as being inherently evil. And both sides have lots of people who see the other as being just wrong as far as opinions go. Just like there are plethora of leftists seeing everyone on the right as being nazi, there really are just as much right-wingers who honestly believe that leftists want to destroy the entire civilization just for the sake of destroying it. Both sides should purge their respective ranks from these types, for in truth western civilization relies very much on the dialogue between these two opposing poles of political thought, and that dialogue is possible only when you don't dehumanize your opponents.

Fek

What could possibly go wrong?
kiwifarms.net
That's bullshit. Both sides have lots of people who see the other as being inherently evil.
In the context of the "present day" (which you can certainly argue I should have made clear in my previous post), I really do think my generalization holds. In fact, I think you'd be hard pressed to say the political nutjob scales aren't currently tipped horrendously towards the left without being willfully dishonest or straight up ignorant.

How about online spaces as a prime example: There's a very obvious initiative to remove typically right-wing political positions/speech from websites (classified as open platforms, no less) across the internet. What is deliberate censorship and subversive/deceitful tactics of manipulation if not evil (not to mention straight up illegal given they're violating platform protections under US law)?

Academia is also suffering from a plague of leftist/Marxist dogma. Do you think there's just as many skinheads across campus getting radicalized by professors? Or beyond that - do you think there's some sort of institution anywhere in America that has comparable pull (not to mention funding) to academia and is also radicalizing people in a right-wing fashion? Come on now.

You can't have academia churning out stunning and brave overgrown baby Marxists every year with their shitty intersectional studies degrees (ie: institutionalized leftist dogma) and think the number of whackjobs is going to remain in balance. The Holy Order of the SJW is out of flippin' control, and no small part of that has to do with just how many exist, comparatively, to the other side of the coin.

And to go one further: can you name me any habitual gatherings of radical right-wingers who are allowed to terrorize towns (and in one city in particular: with indirect endorsement via disallowing law enforcement to step in) without getting hauled away?

Now, for what it's worth: If you somehow think I'm blind to one side or the other, do note I was just as vocal about religious crazies ~15-18 years ago. I'd say they were very much right wing, wouldn't you? I just call it as I see it.
And both sides have lots of people who see the other as being just wrong as far as opinions go.
Of course there are people on the left that are still somewhat sane with whom you can have a rational discussion (even if they simply think you're wrong).
Of course there are people on both sides of the fence that are clearly crazy.

I'm not going to go down the list qualifying every last possible thing that may cause someone's feelings to get hurt because they didn't read the first sentence of my previous post. You're clearly free to disagree with the generalization, but I'm not sure taking it as more than that is terribly helpful either.
Just like there are plethora of leftists seeing everyone on the right as being nazi, there really are just as much right-wingers who honestly believe that leftists want to destroy the entire civilization just for the sake of destroying it.
Again, I just have to straight up disagree. I don't think the numbers are remotely close to being even right now.
Both sides should purge their respective ranks from these types, for in truth western civilization relies very much on the dialogue between these two opposing poles of political thought, and that dialogue is possible only when you don't dehumanize your opponents.
Now here, I..almost completely and wholeheartedly agree with you. Instead of outright purging people due to their less-than-stellar views, I think they need to be shown where they have gone astray, and given closure as to why their (hopefully past) beliefs or opinions were not as correct or logically consistent as they could have been. If you let people run off into the shadows to hide in exile, they'll just fester like a societal cancer until you (or your kids/grandkids) have to deal with it all over again. That's no good, either.

Incidentally - shaming/mocking does serve a net positive means to that ends as well (so long as it's followed with proper levels of compassion if someone acknowledges their mistakes).

Other than that? I fully agree that we're reliant on both sides (hopefully respectfully) disagreeing with one another and finding common ground where possible..

..even if lefties have a nasty habit of coming off as holier-than-thou head-up-ass elitist. :feels:

run opsimulator.exe
Yeah this. Billy Mays Here with a well placed NPC meme.

That's bullshit. Both sides have lots of people who see the other as being inherently evil. And both sides have lots of people who see the other as being just wrong as far as opinions go. Just like there are plethora of leftists seeing everyone on the right as being nazi, there really are just as much right-wingers who honestly believe that leftists want to destroy the entire civilization just for the sake of destroying it. Both sides should purge their respective ranks from these types, for in truth western civilization relies very much on the dialogue between these two opposing poles of political thought, and that dialogue is possible only when you don't dehumanize your opponents.
Actually, it's not. There are studies to back it up which, at least on the face of them, have good methodology.

Here's a link to the very dry paper on the study itself: http://faculty.virginia.edu/haidtlab/articles/manuscripts/graham.nosek.submitted.moral-stereotypes-of-libs-and-cons.pub601.pdf

Here's an article about the study that's considerably less dry, but also more filled with opinion and anecdotes:
https://ricochet.com/76902/archives/conservatives-understand-liberals-liberals-dont-understand-conservatives/

Here's an article about something similar, but more focused on the psychology field:
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/psychologists-looked-in-the-mirror-and-saw-a-bunch-of-liberals/

Of course, there are people on both sides who view the other side as evil. But statistically, hard liberals are more likely to think hard conservatives are "evil" than the other way around. People closer to the middle tend to have less extreme opinions (imagine that).

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
As opposed to conservatives? Pretty much every southern city has a rich quarter where all of the elites segregate themselves. The Republicans run billionaires and overtly snobbish people like Mitt Romney.

The reality is that both parties are run by elites.

Urban yuppy types are elitist but they're both Liberal and Conservative. The MGTOW community is full of conservatives who look down on "primitive breeders" and "parasites". Soccer moms thing they're big brained because of their new business... which is actually an MLM.

Pretty much every group has snobby elitists. I think the Liberal elitism is just more obvious because of the mixup with their rhetoric. Micheal Moore living a lavish lifestyle while complaining about economic inequality is stupid while Robert Koch advocating for pro-business policies while living lavishly is just a no duh sorta deal.

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
Primarily because leftists have so much control over culture and so it's easier for them to insulate themselves from the other side of the political spectrum. When all you hear is people stating things you agree with as fact and you never in earnest encounter the opposition your views seem self evident and the people who do disagree must be dumb, evil, or both or else they would think like you do. If the right had that level of control on culture they would be snobbish pieces of shit to the same degree as the leftists are now. Case in point the people on the right that spend all their time in echo-chambers become snobbish and self-righteous as can be observed on this very forum.
Generally the least snobbish people, at least that I've met, are those with broad life experiences who place some intrinsic value on the concept of humility. They'll have strong views about things, but when they meet someone they disagree with, they put more value in listening than preaching. They rarely state things as a matter of fact. They speak from a stance of honesty and not from a stance of social duty. They are also extremely rare, and you probably aren't one. I know I don't check all of those boxes.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
I really do not think shit like incels screaming about white replacement needs to be dealt with in a thoughtful manner.

I get where they're coming from, but unless they start to peel back the fucking lens into who's shoving these messages into their faces then there's no path forward. We're living in a world where fucking Jacob Rees-Mogg is considered a man of the people for fucks sake.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino