Why are the leftists such elitist pieces of crap? -

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
If they truly hated the working class then they wouldn't be supporting all these social programs. The claim that the working class is naturally fascist needs to be substantiated.
Lucky for us New Discourses has the definitions we need to do this.
Fascism, as defined under social justice, is "anything that supports or maintains oppression, or that could possibly be used to do so if authoritarianism were to arise" source.
Any working class person who supports "neoliberalism, capitalism, corporatism, conservatism, police, order, civil society, science, liberalism, individualism, [and] meritocracy" are fascist. Fascism, when used by anti-fascists, also extends to those are complicit in all of these thing, complicity being defined broadly as anyone who uncritically benefits from systems of oppression, source. Critical is defined as "be aware of and resist (systemic) power and disrupt established systems and ways of thinking" source.
These systems of oppression are named above, and you can see one of them is capitalism. Therefore anyone who benefits from capitalism and isn't critical of it is complicit and therefore a fascist. Any working class person who makes enough money at their job to live somewhat comfortably and doesn't seek to destroy their livelihood is a fascist. I would say this covers the vast majority of working class people. You can see the small leap it takes to call working class people naturally fascist when people naturally don't want to destroy their livelihood.

The connection between white/whiteness and fascism is even shorter.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Occluded Front

Austrian Conscript 1915

133 days in Przemysl
kiwifarms.net
Lucky for us New Discourses has the definitions we need to do this.
Fascism, as defined under social justice, is "anything that supports or maintains oppression, or that could possibly be used to do so if authoritarianism were to arise" source.
Any working class person who supports "neoliberalism, capitalism, corporatism, conservatism, police, order, civil society, science, liberalism, individualism, [and] meritocracy" are fascist. Fascism, when used by anti-fascists, also extends to those are complicit in all of these thing, complicity being defined broadly as anyone who uncritically benefits from systems of oppression, source. Critical is defined as "be aware of and resist (systemic) power and disrupt established systems and ways of thinking" source.
These systems of oppression are named above, and you can see one of them is capitalism. Therefore anyone who benefits from capitalism and isn't critical of it is complicit and therefore a fascist. Any working class person who makes enough money at their job to live somewhat comfortably and doesn't seek to destroy their livelihood is a fascist. I would say this covers the vast majority of working class people. You can see the small leap it takes to call working class people naturally fascist when people naturally don't want to destroy their livelihood.

The connection between white/whiteness and fascism is even shorter.
It's crazy how crazy these leftists are, but what I was mainly referring to was the lower class, namely blacks, the majority of hispanics and illegal aliens. The left is supporting the lower class because that's their voting base, so when they push social programs those are the people they are pandering to. And who pays for these new social programs? it's obviously not the 1% with all their tax evasions, it's white middle class workers and business owners.
In a way the left is progressing steadily to their goal of making all people equal, they are attacking the white middle class and beating them into the dirt with new taxes so that they eventually fall into the lower class and possibly vote democrat. And moreover, when the middle class becomes lower class they will benefit from the social programs (if there's anyone still able to pay for them).

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
The problem of the left is that it was the hot rebelious fashion of the 90-00's and a good chunk of the people liking it never really grown out of this perception (both of who they are and who their opponents are). That's why there's the disconnect of them behaving like they are stepping up against Christians parents who think babies are immediately formed upon conception, rather than actually legitimate criticism of their actions.
You sir, hit it right on the mark, but I would like to elaborate on this point further.

It is true, the sides have sort of switched in a sense, which is leaving many older generations behind. They cannot seem to get that their side may be bad, or they do but Trump is worse. A part that really makes it harder is that these generations grew up on tv and thus trust only tv. They only know what the very limited scope of the television is telling them. We may see CNN as untrustworthy, but to them they are fair and unbiased. Their media also promotes the mentality. Look at modern SNL which is basically just full of lectures now. The audience seems to believe it is fair as ever, they most certainly are not treating Trump worse than previous presidents, and they still make fun of both sides.

As for their internet experience, it is solely FaceBook. Now while FaceBook may have republicans, the problem is that they are Boomer Republicans. They are the type that takes an article from parody sites like the Onion and treats it as fact. In effect, we now have older generations that view Democrats as flawless, and how could they not. Media never challenges them and only acts to reaffirm that Trump is Hitler, They never see any Republican perspectives because all they know is Fox News (which they take as fake and biased anyways), and the only republicans they do see are so out of date and touch that it is laughable. Add the years of rebellious phase mentioned previously, and you have elitism.

The flow of information changed, but many did not change with it.

Eldritch

I've seen too much
kiwifarms.net
Many times I have approached Communists and Anarchists on sites like RevLeft, and asked for a child's explanation of their ideal system, and been inundated with arcane academic terminology and diagrams that look like they were produced by a schizophrenic.
Perhaps it's funnier to write this off as literal autistic thinking, but assuming this isn't the case, I think it's a result of self-indoctrination. A person with true understanding of a subject, who followed the facts to their conclusions can break down their views, explain the why and how. Many of these far lefties adopted their views to fit in with peers. They chose to agree with the conclusion before the facts led them there and as such, they can only work backwards. Much like in religion, you can't convince a skeptic by repeating that GodJesus loves you, without explaining why you should believe in GodJesus in the first place.
Thus, they ironically set themselves as an upper class of intellectuals, who don't have to justify themselves to the peasants who are too stupid to understand their brilliant theories.

This is how you get a "populist" movement that has no popularity among common people.

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
I'm reminded of some old story about how most people, if left on their own, will scurry off and immediately start building/seeking false idols to worship in absence of some sort of unifying moral doctrine keeping their asses in check..

..I mean, say what you want about Christianity in particular. I think there's a reason it's been so successful for so long, and the "elitism" being discussed is one of many glaring issues in the modern day West that it helped hold in check. Nothing is perfect, but some systems of morality are clearly better than others.

Would you rather have people worshipping aspects of globohomo hellbent on ensuring your entire fucking society comes unglued (whether actively or through sheer apathetic brainless consooming), or tolerating a group of religious nuts hellbent on "preserving society" in ways which you may not agree? Personally, I'd take the religious brand of elitism over what we have today every single time. I fucking hate things have gotten to the point where I've even thought about that.
As a religious person, I wouldn't: I'd rather not see all of my friends burned as heretics.
Cancel culture, thus far, does not have the power to sentence white men to death for no reason, and likely never will. They can ruin reputations, but that's it.

• Agree
Reactions: Hux and Syaoran Li

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
ideology itself is elitist as it mere presence creates a rift between those within from those without the ideological frame of thought. You add extra filters on top of that like cryptic terminology, gatekeeping based on identity (such as wealth, level of education, race and career) newspeak that changes long agreed upon concepts into their own map of meaning that need to be threaded carefully and an enforced unique form of puritanism and after a while you reduce it only to a very gregarious group of people who feel have all their answers because they received the prolonged induction towards that view and hence feel only them, the inducted, can push the rest of the ignorant cattle into whatever utopia exists in their heads after years of brainwashing.

You get rich people with phds fully indoctrinated talking about proletarian revolution while hating actual proles because most working class people don' t want some bureaucrat ruling over every inch of their lifes and they want their money to not loose value but only because they are capitalist pawns, in the studied marxist mind those proles need their agency taken away with patronizing and condescending excuses because the enlightened few commissars that studied the theory and praxis know whats best for the future and the revolution and have the equivalent of "white mans burden" towards the working class. A "bourgoise humanities student burden" if you will, its for them to show the working class what they really want. Of course these enlightened zealots need total control of the state, but is only fair, if the ideology is right then its meritocracy that the best partisans of that ideology get to absolute rule, is the only way to force society world towards the future communist society, despite societies realities or whishes.

Is not only elitist , is paternalistic

• Dumb
Reactions: zedkissed60
Tags
None