Why are white male and Asian female (WMAF) couples so prevalent nowadays? - "planting corn and rice in the same field"

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
A real answer? I can only speculate as I'm neither an Asian woman or a (FUCKING) white male, but here's what I've heard repeated a few times so I guess there must be some truth to it.

Asians (from Asia) like white guys because there's that exotic element. Blue eyes, green eyes, blonde hair, red hair, tall, skinny, bulky, etc. There's a lot of variation away from your average Asian guy. Asians from the poorer parts of Asia also see them as a way to get away and improve their lives, there might also be some lingering hint of Spanish/French/English/Dutch colonialism in that having lighter-skinned babies would be an improvement, but that's hard to say really. For others, like Japan and China, a white boyfriend might just be a ticket to adventure for a few years, improving their English along the way, before they separate and she settles down as expected. Something that I can say for sure is a legacy of colonialism is that people do look up to white to people, or at worst, consider them something of an equal. European empires owned half the planet, our culture was grand and spectacular, we brought new technology and science wherever we went... So we sort of earned that respect, even if we've shit the bed recently. Unlike, say, black people who were a conquered slave race who haven't produced much of note. If you're an Asian girl trying not to bring shame to your family, a white guy is an acceptable choice, a black guy... not so much.

Asians (from America or elsewhere) comes down more to personal taste, I'd say. I think they prefer white guys because they just find them more attractive, whether this is due to cultural standards of beauty or there's just something about white guys that they like, I can't say for sure. White guys enjoy a better reputation (smarter, safer, kinder) than black guys, so there's that as well. Even with all this IdPol shit infesting the US right now, I think at some level people are capable of basic pattern recognition and know that a whiter guy is a safer choice both in terms of long-term commitment, financial security, and not getting the shit kicked out of you.

White guys like Asian girls because... shit, I've heard dozens of reasons. They consider them smarter, more loyal, more feminine, submissive (this one is a big point of contention) and some really are looking to chase some kind of anime fantasy. That said, I've met a few WMAF couples and the guys who are actually dating Asians don't seem to be the fetishists. It's the single losers who obsess over them. Take from that what you will... I haven't asked any of them what they think of white women, so I can't say for sure if there's something there turning them away, but I've heard things, mostly the usual incel stuff about all white women being roasties who ride the dick carousel until Chad, Brad and Tyrone get bored of them.

Anyway, that's just what I've picked up on. Sometimes people just like who they like and there's no explaining it.

OhGoy

shit demon
kiwifarms.net
Asians (from Asia) like white guys because there's that exotic element. Blue eyes, green eyes, blonde hair, red hair, tall, skinny, bulky, etc. There's a lot of variation away from your average Asian guy. Asians from the poorer parts of Asia also see them as a way to get away and improve their lives, there might also be some lingering hint of Spanish/French/English/Dutch colonialism in that having lighter-skinned babies would be an improvement, but that's hard to say really. For others, like Japan and China, a white boyfriend might just be a ticket to adventure for a few years, improving their English along the way, before they separate and she settles down as expected. Something that I can say for sure is a legacy of colonialism is that people do look up to white to people, or at worst, consider them something of an equal. European empires owned half the planet, our culture was grand and spectacular, we brought new technology and science wherever we went... So we sort of earned that respect, even if we've shit the bed recently. Unlike, say, black people who were a conquered slave race who haven't produced much of note. If you're an Asian girl trying not to bring shame to your family, a white guy is an acceptable choice, a black guy... not so much.

Asians (from America or elsewhere) comes down more to personal taste, I'd say. I think they prefer white guys because they just find them more attractive, whether this is due to cultural standards of beauty or there's just something about white guys that they like, I can't say for sure. White guys enjoy a better reputation (smarter, safer, kinder) than black guys, so there's that as well. Even with all this IdPol shit infesting the US right now, I think at some level people are capable of basic pattern recognition and know that a whiter guy is a safer choice both in terms of long-term commitment, financial security, and not getting the shit kicked out of you.

White guys like Asian girls because... shit, I've heard dozens of reasons. They consider them smarter, more loyal, more feminine, submissive (this one is a big point of contention) and some really are looking to chase some kind of anime fantasy. That said, I've met a few WMAF couples and the guys who are actually dating Asians don't seem to be the fetishists. It's the single losers who obsess over them. Take from that what you will... I haven't asked any of them what they think of white women, so I can't say for sure if there's something there turning them away, but I've heard things, mostly the usual incel stuff about all white women being roasties who ride the dick carousel until Chad, Brad and Tyrone get bored of them.
So, from what you've seen and learned, are most WMAF relationships built on superficial things (i.e physical appearance, cultural roots, money, etc.) or are they actually legit? I recently read an article (don't remember from where, though) that claimed WMAF couples were the least likely of all types of mixed-raced couples to divorce, so I assume the latter is true.

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
TDS's Sven on the whole 'white male asian female' phenomenon.

Oh I left a lot behind when I got red pilled So many things that i thought i loved were jewed af Monday night Football, the N F L Hollywood movies, primetime TV Baby, i can't even eat those Little Debbie treats But none of that compares to the love I left behind MUH GEISHAS (geishas) GEI-EI-EI-EI-SHAS

The Asians were the hardest part Anime tidders for Big Daikon A 2D Waifu With 3D Lady Parts The Asians were the hardest part

The honorary aryan, jews fear the samurai Yellow Fever never got me down Yeah i had to learn burnin' rice has a price Elliot Rodger beta hapa strife But now i know i've gotta leave that all behind Love the white race but i'll never love'm quite like a SHEILA (sheila) SHEI-EI-EI-LA

The Asians were the hardest part Anime tidders for Big Daikon A 2D Waifu With 3D Lady Parts The Asians were the hardest part

OOoh I miss them sheilas baby, I miss them smelly gooks I miss them sheilas baby, I miss them smelly gooks I'll be your gaijin baby, I'll be your big gweilo Don't want no yellow pill! Its all chink in the middle!

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
So, from what you've seen and learned, are most WMAF relationships built on superficial things (i.e physical appearance, cultural roots, money, etc.) or are they actually legit? I recently read an article (don't remember from where, though) that claimed WMAF couples were the least likely of all types of mixed-raced couples to divorce, so I assume the latter is true.
Well attraction is usually based on superficial things anyway. "I think you're hot and I'd like to get to know you better, oh wait, you're a cunt, nevermind." I wouldn't make a judgement on either person in that situation because you never really know and it's not like two people of the same race can't be in a relationship for superficial reasons too.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
A bit of powerlevel incoming.

For years I've gotten used to getting constant demands here and there from women, smaller and bigger things like doing what I don't like or just changing my attitude on how much I like to chit-chat about the weather, and any opposition quickly turns into threats and "we need to talks." Don't even get started on politics.

The past few months after a friend got married to an Asian woman, his wife has been enthusiastically trying to introduce me to a friend of hers. I figured sure I'll chat a bit to humor them, it's not like it'll go anywhere but shots not taken are shots missed etc.. I have been shocked time and time again at how big of a difference there is and it's hard to put into words; Imagine that you were in a relationship and you became busy for a few weeks, a few months with not many words exchanged between you two. Then you get a message from them and it's just as chirpy and friendly as before. I figure hey it might just be a freak instance, but my friend tells me his wife is exactly like this and he doesn't feel like someone's chaining him down in any way. "There's a commitment and you both put effort into it equally."

Shortly put: I've never felt so much like I don't need to prove my worth to a healthy woman. No 6 foot genes, no bundles of cash, no freakish muscles or sports cars and no servicing every five minutes.

I'm considering this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino