Why are white male and Asian female (WMAF) couples so prevalent nowadays? - "planting corn and rice in the same field"

Ali della Fenice

Tigrotto mafioso
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea what you mean by shit tests, but I was with a girl that was pretty constantly manipulative and gaslighted me day and night with "tests" to see how I'd react. It's honestly gross behavior. Say what you mean and take people's words on the matter, that's relationship 101.

I have no doubt you mean something else, but then don't use "shit tests" because the implication behind that phrase is the nasty, manipulative shit that girls sometimes pull instead of being open and honest. Lots of people in this thread don't seem to understand what "shit testing" actually is. It's not asking genuine questions to determine if someone respects you or not, it's being a manipulative cunt to get someone to constantly second guess themselves to the point they do what you want.
No, testing is the result of insecurity that makes you act passive-aggressive. Talk like a regular human being and just stop dating if you can't handle a conversation. If you just talk to your partner you don't need testing.

No such thing? Jesus, I feel sorry for you.
Tests/shit tests how you wanna call them, are the result of giving women all this freedom.
If you dont like it, go talk to whoever made em this way.
I agree that it is always better to talk, but many women dont do that. If they are testing you, theres a reason.
And even the ones who do talk, will test you every now and then. They just cant help themselves.

Same thing with practices like ghosting. I've seen 40yo women ghost guys, instead of just telling them the truth like a proper adult and Im not talking about nutties, but regular guys.

Last edited:

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I had a girlfriend in high school that was really into Halo. She never said shit like that out loud, but even I could tell not being better than me bothered her. I really enjoyed playing team doubles with her and we got into the mid 40's in rank. She was the best doubles teammate I ever had. Except for the part where she would regularly bitch if I got significantly more than half of the kills. Accused me of kill-stealing and fucking up her stats. I think part of the problem was she took it way more seriously than I did. I was good at Halo, rank 50 in SWAT and Team Snipers and executed a controller Wings of Reeedemption style when they deranked SWAT, but it was only ever a game to me. She on was on a pro-am team for a while after high school and really thought she could 'make it.'
Fuckin' 'ell.

That's 12yo boy-levels of mad-at-video-games. I'm slightly curious to hear how that relationship ended.

Tests/shit tests how you wanna call them, are the result of giving women all this freedom.
If you dont like it, go talk to whoever made em this way.
I agree that it is always better to talk, but many women dont do that. If they are testing you, theres a reason.
And even the ones who do talk, will test you every now and then. They just cant help themselves.

Same thing with practices like ghosting. I've seen 40yo women ghost guys, instead of just telling them the truth like a proper adult and Im not talking about nutties, but regular guys.
Agreed. All of this, agreed. Undersigned. Mailed to be notarized. All of my stamps and seals.

As for "whoever made 'em this way," if you believe in statistics (which I tend to) it's the fathers who spoil their daughters rotten, after which their view of men is skewed beyond repair. Modern day dangerhairs love to preach about growing kids "neutrally" but really it's always treating everyone more like girls, and girls are spoiled. More than ever.

Ali della Fenice

Tigrotto mafioso
kiwifarms.net
stunning lack of input from KF's asian femcel community itt ?
they cant talk cuz their mouths are stuffed with huwites chicken.

Agreed. All of this, agreed. Undersigned. Mailed to be notarized. All of my stamps and seals.

As for "whoever made 'em this way," if you believe in statistics (which I tend to) it's the fathers who spoil their daughters rotten, after which their view of men is skewed beyond repair. Modern day dangerhairs love to preach about growing kids "neutrally" but really it's always treating everyone more like girls, and girls are spoiled. More than ever.
usually if woman had a good relationship with her father, she should be more prone to communication but, in the end indirect communication is kinda their thing, so when left free to act according to their own will, they'll still most likely pull off that shit.
It would be like asking a dude not to get erections in the morning.

Last edited:

дядя Боря

kiwifarms.net
Does six years married to a chinese man count as anecdotal? Because man can asians cook better than any honkies I've ever been with.
well, you haven't been with the right honkies then, plenty of not-gay honkeys cooking like chefs. I got to ask, what kind of a self-respecting azn dude would voluntarily cook for his wife though?

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Fuckin' 'ell.

That's 12yo boy-levels of mad-at-video-games. I'm slightly curious to hear how that relationship ended.

lol you think fathers get to raise their kids and not just be a pay pig for their single mother.

Still better than stripping all their freedoms and making them compliant waifu sexbots
Agreed, the most patrician fetish is noncompliant waifu sexbots. They're waifusexbots, but they're mad as hell about it.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
they cant talk cuz their mouths are stuffed with huwites chicken.

usually if woman had a good relationship with her father, she should be more prone to communication but, in the end indirect communication is kinda their thing, so when left free to act according to their own will, they'll still most likely pull off that shit.
It would be like asking a dude not to get erections in the morning.
See the problem is, is that most guys were brought up and told Women are equal to Men. So when they ask "are you going to be okay getting home on your own" and the girl says "yes yes, I'm fine" the guy will take that at face value, and then get home and get an angry call from the girl as she wanted to be walked home, but she's not going to just come out and say it.

A lot of guys these days were raised to treat Women equally, and repeatedly, they run into things that tell them the girl doesn't want a partner, she want's a Father figure that will bang her. And most guys have enough shit to keep together in their own life, and are not really interested in being a Father figure to an adult child that is financially and legally an adult.

As for me, I'm too old to relearn how women are all dumb broads like how Sean Connery is. I'm just going to avoid women whenever I can help it. It's simply too much trouble, and I'm speaking from experience in dating and relationships, not from some stupid MRA articles I read. I'm just not going to bother with the whole thing. Now I'm sure some of you have found some great women, and good on your for that. But I've been burned too many times to keep playing the game.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
It's because matt forney's landmark very nonfiction book How to Fuck the Philippines In Its Big Sideways Vag opened the eyes of many manlet-americans to the age of consent tyranny around them. Computer janitors worldwide were driven to yellow fever and sex tourism in order to live out their japanese animes with impunity, and the rest is history.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
Some powerlevelin' going on here:

I'm a white dude engaged to a Chinese chick. I wasn't trolling for the Yellow Fever and she wasn't trolling for the Biggu Americu Cocku, but it's worked out well for the both of us. She's a first generation immigrant. I'm sure there are INCELs out there that think Asian women are these uwu submissive chicks, but at least in my experience, they're fairly westernized. If anything, western and Japanese culture is fucking everywhere.

We go to China about twice per year. Everyone there, including her parents, are super chill and cool with our relationship. Outside of big cities like Shanghai and Beijing strangers stare because they've only seen the Great White Satan on television. We went a few months ago and visited one of her friends at her grandparents' house. Grandpa went across the street to buy a shitload of Harbin for us to drink and he didn't even know me. I like China.

Only downsides is that Chinese wine tastes like turpentine and their police/immigrations are equal parts cunts and useless at their jobs. And they FUCKING LOVE SOME KFC, HOLY SHIT.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
See the problem is, is that most guys were brought up and told Women are equal to Men. So when they ask "are you going to be okay getting home on your own" and the girl says "yes yes, I'm fine" the guy will take that at face value, and then get home and get an angry call from the girl as she wanted to be walked home, but she's not going to just come out and say it.

A lot of guys these days were raised to treat Women equally, and repeatedly, they run into things that tell them the girl doesn't want a partner, she want's a Father figure that will bang her. And most guys have enough shit to keep together in their own life, and are not really interested in being a Father figure to an adult child that is financially and legally an adult.

As for me, I'm too old to relearn how women are all dumb broads like how Sean Connery is. I'm just going to avoid women whenever I can help it. It's simply too much trouble, and I'm speaking from experience in dating and relationships, not from some stupid MRA articles I read. I'm just not going to bother with the whole thing. Now I'm sure some of you have found some great women, and good on your for that. But I've been burned too many times to keep playing the game.
Personally I disagree with the assessments of how general women behave by some in this topic, although it is becoming more normalized in the behavior discussed I broil it down to two theories or reasons I believe it's happening.

1) More single mothers leads women to this passive aggressive behavior. Although most agree on this point to a degree compared to a general upbringing it leads me into :

2) Socio evolution/Women greatly influence each other. So with this great increase in women with passive aggressive tendencies it seems to broil over to women who are influencing other women. Look in education for instance and you find many of those women teaching young girls and boom. You have women being normalized to this kind of behavior. Even older women are easily influenced by younger women or the "mass of women's" personalities and traits that become popular. For better or for worse.

20 or so years ago, most women didn't behave like this. Did they test the limits of a relationship, sure, but most people on both sides do. However this shit testing nonsense didn't crop up, nor was it a common thing if it did. When I view relationships these days I see it constantly and I believe it's primarily due to #2.

Now it's become the opposite where the "independent" or "lone-wolf" girls are the more tolerant of women to be around who don't push this testing shit and the majority of women have become this annoying shit-testing-aficionado pushers. (Generally because lone-wolf women generally aren't influenced as much by other women or aren't into groups) I mean sure, 20 years ago women used to sperg out emotionally from time to time but generally it wasn't some mental game or manipulation. You calmed her down and moved on. (Yes those kind of events could be used for manipulation but often were just a tension moment or a woman hitting an emotional peak.)

It's personally why I hope it's a fad and goes away or changes because I'll have to agree with the other posters who said it wasn't healthy. In the west, though it's possible it might be spreading to Asian women as well. Which might make this fad of white men with Asian women fade soon as well. I've already heard tales of feminism starting to spread into the East. I sure hope not.

RepQuest

Unfunny
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a lot of WMAF couples and the reason for their increasing preponderance is something I've been trying to figure out, too. I'd just chalk it up to superficial personal preference on the part of both parties, more immigration to the West from Asia, and relative cultural assimilation/proximity of both groups to each other, unless there are deeper reasons explicitly stated.

Ali della Fenice

Tigrotto mafioso
kiwifarms.net
Personally I disagree with the assessments of how general women behave by some in this topic, although it is becoming more normalized in the behavior discussed I broil it down to two theories or reasons I believe it's happening.

1) More single mothers leads women to this passive aggressive behavior. Although most agree on this point to a degree compared to a general upbringing it leads me into :

2) Socio evolution/Women greatly influence each other. So with this great increase in women with passive aggressive tendencies it seems to broil over to women who are influencing other women. Look in education for instance and you find many of those women teaching young girls and boom. You have women being normalized to this kind of behavior. Even older women are easily influenced by younger women or the "mass of women's" personalities and traits that become popular. For better or for worse.

20 or so years ago, most women didn't behave like this. Did they test the limits of a relationship, sure, but most people on both sides do. However this shit testing nonsense didn't crop up, nor was it a common thing if it did. When I view relationships these days I see it constantly and I believe it's primarily due to #2.

Now it's become the opposite where the "independent" or "lone-wolf" girls are the more tolerant of women to be around who don't push this testing shit and the majority of women have become this annoying shit-testing-aficionado pushers. (Generally because lone-wolf women generally aren't influenced as much by other women or aren't into groups) I mean sure, 20 years ago women used to sperg out emotionally from time to time but generally it wasn't some mental game or manipulation. You calmed her down and moved on. (Yes those kind of events could be used for manipulation but often were just a tension moment or a woman hitting an emotional peak.)

It's personally why I hope it's a fad and goes away or changes because I'll have to agree with the other posters who said it wasn't healthy. In the west, though it's possible it might be spreading to Asian women as well. Which might make this fad of white men with Asian women fade soon as well. I've already heard tales of feminism starting to spread into the East. I sure hope not.
20 years ago facebook wasnt a thing and neither was tinder or instagram. No social justice/feminism push like we have today.
The dating game has completely changed because of this.
But Of course women still tested, in a more healthy way than today.
The fascination with asian women wouldnt be a thing if they werent seen as more easy than the avg western girl and to be honest many of them are not really that hot, but the one who are, are above and beyond the beauty of a standard cute white woman.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino