Why are white male and Asian female (WMAF) couples so prevalent nowadays? - "planting corn and rice in the same field"

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
Seriously where do you guys live that you constantly encounter shrieking feminist harpies while trying to date? Is this a cities thing?
Cities, yeah. I went to a college in a city and it was double. Still, there's quite a bit of sperging in this thread. Even at my pozzed liberal college there were still quite a few normal girls that weren't woke to social justice causes, you just have to be not a complete reetard.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
Seriously where do you guys live that you constantly encounter shrieking feminist harpies while trying to date? Is this a cities thing?
It's not that they're shrieking feminist harpies. It's more the shit test has become more of a common thing from many women in relationships I've seen around my area. The exception was in my brother's case who has some girl who is a blindly devout follower of him, and a few others in similar cases.

A lot of other marriages are rocky or end in divorce down the line and the stats on relationships and divorces reflect this when women are engaging divorce at an 80% rate. So then you'd either have to argue "It's all men's fault." Which sounds like a bias interpretation (or a white knight ) or how women are approaching marriages and relationships have changed. Women's stats on cheating has went up thanks to the "sexual revolution." Women's divorce rate has jumped by 20%. Studies are showing women committing large amounts of domestic abuse in relationships. (Outside of relationships men are still #1 domestic abusers but the fact women are #1 IN relationships should be eye opening) The cheating rate by numbers has doubled to tripled to quadrupled. (From an estimated 5-10% to 15-20 by polls, where men's cheating has remained at a rough 20-25% in polls) [Note: I believe it's higher for both, but were talking about women and men who answered honestly about whether they cheated has only risen for women]

The only real thing changing for men is the new "progressive trend" mainly from single mother households, but they don't make up a large fraction of men in general.

So then what has changed?

Every time I see these debates it always goes :

"Hey, maybe women have changed."

"Wow, if they're not traditional it's their fault, is that all you people think?"

Or maybe, just maybe some of the changes are negative and should be addressed instead of this ridiculous straw man always paraded around. Women can change as can men, but you have to be careful about what changes you legitimize and or don't stigmatize because that in the long term also effects society in general. We are seeing society having this issue in all western nations so it's not just cities, majorly in cities, maybe, but would that explain the large declining of birth rates, the massive divorce rates, etc?

The MGTOW/MRA's always blame divorce laws, but that can't be the case because those have been in effect since 1960-1970's and so on. Yet we didn't see this large of a drop until recent times. So what recently has changed in general society?

Considering half of this thread didn't know what a shit test is, makes me wonder if they're seeing the full picture going on in society instead of only a small fraction and tells me maybe some of us aren't as aware of what's happening in the romance/relationship scene as they may think.

Just a thought.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Women instigate 80% of divorces because women are the ones with the least to lose in a divorce. Yes the laws have been the same but now single mothers are supported and lionized instead of ruined. Declining birthrates have hit hard in countries without this particular social phenomenon as well. It's a 1st world thing.

It's not that they're shrieking feminist harpies. It's more the shit test has become more of a common thing from many women in relationships I've seen around my area. The exception was in my brother's case who has some girl who is a blindly devout follower of him, and a few others in similar cases.
I don't understand the appeal of that arrangement long term anymore than the feminist harpy. Maybe I just have low self esteem or something but I couldn't respect someone that worshiped me unquestionably.

Last edited:

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
Women instigate 80% of divorces because women are the ones with the least to lose in a divorce. Yes the laws have been the same but now single mothers are supported and lionized instead of ruined. Declining birthrates have hit hard in countries without this particular social phenomenon as well. It's a 1st world thing.

I do agree with your analysis to an extent. Though I would also argue it's also caused issues within Japan as well, which I may be wrong but I didn't think the divorce laws were the same there? I'm not saying it's not part of the issue I'm just not convinced it's the only issue.

I don't understand the appeal of that arrangement long term anymore than the feminist harpy. Maybe I just have low self esteem or something but I couldn't respect someone that worshiped me unquestionably.
It's less that she worships my brother who I mentioned unquestionably but it seems to be a rare case of unconditional love. One night he came in drunk (during the first year they were in a relationship), he went to the toilet, fell over in a drunken stupor and then shit all over himself, and unlike most women who would've walked out instantly. She not only cleaned up his mess but wiped him down like a baby. He's been with her for around 4 years now, and he still hasn't put a ring on her finger, and although I'm not one to intrude on other's affairs, she's been wanting him to finally have their wedding and I have to agree, when she went that far for him, I wonder why he hasn't already.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
My theory: it has something to do with the happy coincidence of Colonel Sanders statues resembling Kongzi/other wise Chinese sages.
Don't they eat KFC for Christmas? Alongside cake; fucking lunatics.

Around here, Central Europe; having an asian wife (bought, usually) is basically just a testament to giving up on love. Buy one for the sex, she gets to send money home, win win.

• Agree
Reactions: Martys_not_smarty

Chexxchunk

Take it off the rack, if it's wack put it back
kiwifarms.net
Don't they eat KFC for Christmas? Alongside cake; fucking lunatics.
I'm sure the way Westerners go nutzo with and mangle all kinds of Asian stuff causes just as many eyerolls over there. Not just weebs, either. Britain used to be bonkers about Chinese stuff to a totally cringeworthy degree.

Maybe we'd be going to Panda Express for Lunar New Year over here if the whole PC taboo didn't happen.

Last edited:

Ali della Fenice

Cosa credi, che abbia perso la forza?
kiwifarms.net

A lot of other marriages are rocky or end in divorce down the line and the stats on relationships and divorces reflect this when women are engaging divorce at an 80% rate. So then you'd either have to argue "It's all men's fault." Which sounds like a bias interpretation (or a white knight ) or how women are approaching marriages and relationships have changed. Women's stats on cheating has went up thanks to the "sexual revolution." Women's divorce rate has jumped by 20%. Studies are showing women committing large amounts of domestic abuse in relationships. (Outside of relationships men are still #1 domestic abusers but the fact women are #1 IN relationships should be eye opening) The cheating rate by numbers has doubled to tripled to quadrupled. (From an estimated 5-10% to 15-20 by polls, where men's cheating has remained at a rough 20-25% in polls) [Note: I believe it's higher for both, but were talking about women and men who answered honestly about whether they cheated has only risen for women]

The only real thing changing for men is the new "progressive trend" mainly from single mother households, but they don't make up a large fraction of men in general.

So then what has changed?

Every time I see these debates it always goes :

"Hey, maybe women have changed."

"Wow, if they're not traditional it's their fault, is that all you people think?"

Or maybe, just maybe some of the changes are negative and should be addressed instead of this ridiculous straw man always paraded around. Women can change as can men, but you have to be careful about what changes you legitimize and or don't stigmatize because that in the long term also effects society in general. We are seeing society having this issue in all western nations so it's not just cities, majorly in cities, maybe, but would that explain the large declining of birth rates, the massive divorce rates, etc?

The MGTOW/MRA's always blame divorce laws, but that can't be the case because those have been in effect since 1960-1970's and so on. Yet we didn't see this large of a drop until recent times. So what recently has changed in general society?

Considering half of this thread didn't know what a shit test is, makes me wonder if they're seeing the full picture going on in society instead of only a small fraction and tells me maybe some of us aren't as aware of what's happening in the romance/relationship scene as they may think.

Just a thought.
it's men who are enabling this shit. Men have to keep women in check, or else they go crazy.
Same thing in a relationship. If you let your woman walk over you, it's over.
Men are not respected anymore, they are seen as expendable, oppressors or other dumb shit.

there's also this double standard that if something creates problems to women, it should be fixed immediately, instead if it's a men's problem, whatever they have to endure it.
I'm starting to think if inceldom was mostly a female problem, you would be seeing at least a push to resolve it by society.

Ali della Fenice

kiwifarms.net
The only part of your post that rings true to me is this. But that's as much men's fault as women.
so I guess you and people who got butthurt at my post, dont agree with the fact that men should make sure not to reward shitty behavior from women or not to give in to their every demand.
It's not like there are laws that dictate that there must be a certain number of women inside a company, or else, for example.
What kind of purpose do those serve?

• Autistic
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
so I guess you and people who got butthurt at my post, dont agree with the fact that men should make sure not to reward shitty behavior from women or not to give in to their every demand.
It's not like there are laws that dictate that there must be a certain number of women inside a company, or else, for example.
What kind of purpose do those serve?
When you phrase it that way it's less exceptional (I still don't see how it's any more of a problem than women rewarding shitty behavior from men or folks rewarding shitty behavior from their own gender, but whatever), the way you said it before came across like some incelish rant about how women are exceptional and men need to control them

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
The only part of your post that rings true to me is this. But that's as much men's fault as women.
This is how things are now. You go look at some of the instagram/cosplay lolcows on here. Their are hundreds of guys that send them money simply for existing. Even though they are the male equivalent of the weeb neckbeard that is inappropriate and offensive in RL social situations. Social media has ensured even the most hateful drug addled skank has a bunch of followers that tells them they should be hitting way above their league. They don't need you, they have a bunch of men lined up and ready to take your place. And if that's how things are for the bottom of the barrel, what sort of treatment would the average women get? I've had a 300lb girl at a mental health retreat tell me even though she has BPD and is hooked on opiates and has cutting scars all over herself, she settled when she decided to get a nice attractive guy that was devoted but with mental health issues. Like, were you supposed to bag a millionaire or something?

I don't see any of it changing. But if you are some reasonably attracttve guy whos goal it is to fuck as many women as possible, I suppose it's a golden age for you though.

Ali della Fenice

kiwifarms.net
When you phrase it that way it's less exceptional (I still don't see how it's any more of a problem than women rewarding shitty behavior from men or folks rewarding shitty behavior from their own gender, but whatever), the way you said it before came across like some incelish rant about how women are exceptional and men need to control them
Ahaha incels are obsessed with chad and you are obsessed with incels.
What I said, simply meant that men need to learn to say no sometimes. And yes it is mostly men, because last time I checked politicians are for the most part men and even normies really like to whiteknight and look virtuous.
You should know.

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
Just about any college will do that to you. It's an environment that seems to attract the most whiny, entitled brats, and nurture their worst traits.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: RepQuest

JektheDumbass

kiwifarms.net
I don't have much to compare it to, but it does seem hard to find decent people. I can find someone willing to go out and have sex tonight, but finding someone that's not a piece of shit is rare. I don't date men so this also might be the case for gay men/straight women, but most people are boring and devoid of interests and personality.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino