Why are white male and Asian female (WMAF) couples so prevalent nowadays? - "planting corn and rice in the same field"

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
I don't have much to compare it to, but it does seem hard to find decent people. I can find someone willing to go out and have sex tonight, but finding someone that's not a piece of shit is rare. I don't date men so this also might be the case for gay men/straight women, but most people are boring and devoid of interests and personality.
Well, good relationships are always a seller's market, since available, stable people who aren't dysfunctional in some way fly off the proverbial shelf and become unavailable. It's rougher with The Gays, I think, because we trend towards flakiness and narcissism much harder than the general population.

• Informative
Reactions: JektheDumbass

UngaWunga

Time Vapire
kiwifarms.net
Because Asian fetish is the most basic white dude fetish, and cute Asian girls are easy to find in any American college town, and they're family is probably loaded so, for the modern feckless Gamer/Nerd/Weeb (which is the new mainstream) it probably seems like a pretty good overall deal in theory.

And I mean, they are pretty cute.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
So the solution is simple. Don't date college aged girls. Even if you're in college. Learn the virtues of
older
women.
To be fair, women are easily influenced by other women. Same is true for men, but men aren't as agreeable (Why soyboys aren't so common). I've literally watched a daughter in my friends family tell her mother some stupid libtard crap, and then watch the mother parrot the daughter, despite the son, the father, and everyone of her friends pointing out where her daughter was intellectually/literally wrong.

Then recently she was asking everyone in her family what they thought of Joe Biden, including myself since I'm a close friend. The only one giving Joe Biden glowing reviews was the daughter and thus any criticism the men she had asked was either whisked away or she would try to plead "But don't you think you're being a little bit harsh." Uh no.

This is why it's such an issue, women for better or worse are more often tribalistic and agreeable with each other [Note: I know some women are at each others throats but I'm talking socially and ideologically], and this leads older woman to acting the same as these young college girls. (insert #Notallwomen but a decent amount here) which is why this feminist spread is such an issue in my opinion. If women didn't agree with each other so much or have as much influence over each other I'd agree to an extent.

For everyone about to disagree:

An easy example of this influence is women being afraid of being assaulted at night. The news used to fear monger it all the time. Despite statistics showing women were/are (That stat hasn't changed) more likely to be assaulted during the day. (By a large margin at that) So then why are women afraid of being assaulted at night than in the day which contradicts statistics? Because women, have greater influence on other women. Women are easier to influence generally.

Or in my state, a lot of women have this obsession and become fear mongered by the water levels rising. Never mind we won't be flooded in most parts of my area until it rises double the flood stage we're at, as soon as the news puts it out over tv stations a lot of them start freaking out over a .03 rise. (Not a three inch rise, a .03 [1.00 =1 inch] rise) Again see above.

• Feels
Reactions: RichardMongler

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So then why are women afraid of being assaulted at night than in the day which contradicts statistics? Because women, have greater influence on other women. Women are easier to influence generally.
Or because the dark is the oldest and most primal fear of humans. There's no reason to make up reasons for people to be afraid of something that's literally imprinted in our primitive hindbrains.

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net
Asian chicks have the tendency to be more obediant and level-headed than their western counterparts due to their upbringing and lack of "empowerment" in social media and schools. Factor in the tiny dick genetics among their male population and the godawful working conditions + pay and you have a recipe for yellow/white cheesecake combinations. Also, a lot of Asians fetishize pale skin so that could be a pretty good cause.

On the opposite side of the equation, white guys are most definitely so turned off by the rampant spread of bitch among their female counterparts they've taken to fancy women outside of their skin pigment tribe.

UngaWunga

Time Vapire
kiwifarms.net
Asian chicks have the tendency to be more obediant and level-headed than their western counterparts due to their upbringing and lack of "empowerment" in social media and schools. Factor in the tiny dick genetics among their male population and the godawful working conditions + pay and you have a recipe for yellow/white cheesecake combinations. Also, a lot of Asians fetishize pale skin so that could be a pretty good cause.

On the opposite side of the equation, white guys are most definitely so turned off by the rampant spread of bitch among their female counterparts they've taken to fancy women outside of their skin pigment tribe.
They definitely have a tendency to be thought of this way by American dudes.
Until they get older and turn into their mom,

UngaWunga

Time Vapire
kiwifarms.net
because the god damn chinamen are primed to take over the planet someday anyway, might as well marry into that shit ahead of time.
This makes me wonder, does Smart and Handsome President Xi have a cute sister? Cousin? Sister in Law? North Korea Kim has a cute sister but I don't think their family would give me any kind of leg up. Might actually be a bad idea in the long run.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a chat about this with a friend who just got back from a few years of teaching english in southeast asia. She told me that the most basic bitch white boy can score a 9/10 trilingual bioligist philosopher in certain countries over there, and she's not a girl prone to exaggerating. I do take her report with a grain of salt regardless.
I'm not sure how to feel about it all, tbh.

yeah I dont wanna pick a wife based on ensuring we can establish a suitable "good cop bad cop" dynamic to fuck our kids heads up.
Don't worry, that'll happen organically.

YaNastyBoy

DOBLE PEENIE ESPESYAL
kiwifarms.net
Without saying much, if the Asian is younger and from a 3rd world country with an old white dude then she's probably after him for financial security while he wants her around as both a wife and a caretaker.

In less extreme cases, I know AFs who are with WMs and the former have mentioned to me that they prefer their WM partner because they are more responsible, affectionate and whatnot.
The AFs come from a specific culture though that needs a lot of polishing.

Also Asians do tend to be more collectivist, traditionalist and family-oriented. Typically even among the more liberal types if they aren't totally Americanized.

• Agree
Reactions: RichardMongler

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, women are easily influenced by other women. Same is true for men, but men aren't as agreeable (Why soyboys aren't so common). I've literally watched a daughter in my friends family tell her mother some stupid libtard crap, and then watch the mother parrot the daughter, despite the son, the father, and everyone of her friends pointing out where her daughter was intellectually/literally wrong.

Then recently she was asking everyone in her family what they thought of Joe Biden, including myself since I'm a close friend. The only one giving Joe Biden glowing reviews was the daughter and thus any criticism the men she had asked was either whisked away or she would try to plead "But don't you think you're being a little bit harsh." Uh no.

This is why it's such an issue, women for better or worse are more often tribalistic and agreeable with each other [Note: I know some women are at each others throats but I'm talking socially and ideologically], and this leads older woman to acting the same as these young college girls. (insert #Notallwomen but a decent amount here) which is why this feminist spread is such an issue in my opinion. If women didn't agree with each other so much or have as much influence over each other I'd agree to an extent.

An easy example of this influence is women being afraid of being assaulted at night. The news used to fear monger it all the time. Despite statistics showing women were/are (That stat hasn't changed) more likely to be assaulted during the day. (By a large margin at that) So then why are women afraid of being assaulted at night than in the day which contradicts statistics? Because women, have greater influence on other women. Women are easier to influence generally.

Or in my state, a lot of women have this obsession and become fear mongered by the water levels rising. Never mind we won't be flooded in most parts of my area until it rises double the flood stage we're at, as soon as the news puts it out over tv stations a lot of them start freaking out over a .03 rise. (Not a three inch rise, a .03 [1.00 =1 inch] rise) Again see above.
Yeah I've noticed that women tend to stand firm with whatever they believe until a female friend opens their eyes by telling them the exact same thing everyone else was. It's bizarre.

• Agree
Reactions: Mewtwo_Rain

Mewtwo_Rain

kiwifarms.net
Or because the dark is the oldest and most primal fear of humans. There's no reason to make up reasons for people to be afraid of something that's literally imprinted in our primitive hindbrains.
But the fear isn't of the dark itself, it's of being assaulted in the dark. It'd be like if men were more likely to be assaulted during the day (which they also are] and being afraid of being primarily assaulted at night.

Being afraid of the dark=/= Being afraid of being assaulted at night.

It's why it's confusing because when you point it out to a bunch of women they then go "oh, I am more likely to be assaulted during the day than at night?" Well yeah, Stats show this. That doesn't mean people shouldn't be cautious at night though, at night there are a lot of weirdos out. Dangerous or not.

Edit: To make it clear, if they're afraid of the dark, I can understand that fear, I had a fear of that when I was younger before overcoming it. That is not however the same as being afraid of being assaulted during the night/dark. Those are two separate fears.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net

Where do you live where 'libtards' like Joe Biden? Everyone I know is a liberal and they think he's way too conservative! He's literally the DINO candidate--Democrat In Name Only.

Anyway, if you don't think men aren't tribalistic about politics, you've clearly never met any libertarians.

Mewtwo_Rain

kiwifarms.net
Where do you live where 'libtards' like Joe Biden? Everyone I know is a liberal and they think he's way too conservative! He's literally the DINO candidate--Democrat In Name Only.

Anyway, if you don't think men aren't tribalistic about politics, you've clearly never met any libertarians.
Apparently in Illinois. I don't get it myself. Heard some murmurs similar in Texas but not so sure how popular he is to those batch of libtards.

Don't get me wrong men are tribal to a degree, but since most men see other men as direct competition we have more disagreements even if we share values. IE: I generally prescribe as a libertarian but watch as you come into "Anarcho-Libertarians", traditional libertarians, non-conformist Libertarians. Those arguments can get brutal and more cancerous than fighting left wing nut jobs.

• Feels
Reactions: RepQuest

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
They definitely have a tendency to be thought of this way by American dudes.
Until they get older and turn into their mom,
Maybe because it's percieved that Asian culture tend to prioritize work and family ahead of personal desires. Whereas western culture promotes partying til your thirty and then trying to use the networking and economic position you have to land a husband because the clock is now ticking. Probably why poly lifestyle is getting more popular, its like entering into long term relationships with multiple people and seeing which ones end up being the better long term partners, like test driving. Plus theres always a guy on hand for emotional support or sex.

I've literally had a poly feminist tell me in conversation that when she gets too emotional and one guy gets worn out, the other guy is there to take over. And I'm like... that doesn't sound very feminist...

Last edited:

Chexxchunk

Take it off the rack, if it's wack put it back
kiwifarms.net
Maybe because it's percieved that Asian culture tend to prioritize work and family ahead of personal desires. Whereas western culture promotes partying til your thirty and then trying to use the networking and economic position you have to land a husband because the clock is now ticking. Probably why poly lifestyle is getting more popular, its like entering into long term relationships with multiple people and seeing which ones end up being the better long term partners, like test driving. Plus theres always a guy on hand for emotional support or sex.

I've literally had a poly feminist tell me in conversation that when she gets too emotional and one guy gets worn out, the other guy is there to take over. And I'm like... that doesn't sound very feminist...
Shit's fucked. It's no surprise that so many in the West are now turning to Ruism and the wisdom of the master.

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous tights
kiwifarms.net
Personal experience
Friend of mine did an exchange month in Japan.
The women with whom she made the exchange visited Germany, met a German and they got married very quickly.
I met her and the Japanese woman told me what beautiful blue eyes I have and that I would easily get a Japanese girlfriend.
It's basically the white woman prefers Mediterranean types trope.

For men hmm, I'm not into asians so I don't know.
But I think asians have more traditional values especially the poorer ones what many men really like.
There are also weebs.
I think most men think that asians are easier obtainable than the spoiled white ones.
Out of personal experience, hipster-, feminist-, party girls in Berlin are total garbage, take it like you will.

• Informative
Reactions: Medicated
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino