Why are white male and Asian female (WMAF) couples so prevalent nowadays? - "planting corn and rice in the same field"

Bunny Tracks

Addicted to a certain kind of sadness
kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess as to why there are so many wmaf couples, I think everyone else in this thread has already answered as to why-stereotypes.

I also think this is why there isn't as many amwf couples, but not for the stereotypes you're thinking. I don't think it's about the small dicks, being effeminate, or just not finding them attractive. I think it has more to do with this.

1. They work too much. They will never be home, and you'll always be lonely
  2. Their families will always think you're not good enough
  3. They'll put too much pressure on your kids
  4. They'll be too demanding of you and try to control you
To me, these reasons just make more sense then "lol tiny dick".

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I also think this is why there isn't as many amwf couples, but not for the stereotypes you're thinking. I don't think it's about the small dicks, being effeminate, or just not finding them attractive. I think it has more to do with this.
I knew a white chick who only seemed to date Asian dudes, but I never asked why since it was none of my business. They always seemed to be really Chad-like Asian dudes, though.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Wow this entire thread has been a window-licking special.

WMAF are not any more prevalent than any other interracial couplings. The definition of "interracial" is being played way too loose. "Asian" is not a single homogenous race. Likewise, a lot of "white males" are not actually "white".

The real reason interracial relationships happen is because these individuals have trait(s) marking them unfit for "relationship material" within the social/cultural group that a different social/cultural group is blind to.

Without powerleveling, these are trends I have noticed in interracial couplings.

F usually has these traits M will ignore:
  1. Rampant untreated mental illness;
  2. Dysfuntional parental relationships that are either "Tiger Parent" abusive or completely neglectful and throws material goods at them as a replacement for parental love;
  3. Not conventionally attractive by Asian cultural standards - e.g. inability to understand mother tongue, too fat/tall/generally large, has a tattoo, addiction....

M usually has these traits which F will ignore:
  1. Is always at "work" or "away on business" or "having down time with friends" and is never actually present in their lives;
  2. Has a distant to no relationship with family (plot twist: this includes child/ren from previous relationships they abandoned) because of family dysfunction (another plot twist: they are the shunned black sheep of the family)
  3. Some kind of 'tism that is painfully obvious to all but the M and usually has nuked one or several past relationships. The worse the 'tism is, either the less present the M is or the less proficient at language the F needs to be.

The closest to a functional famous example I can think of is Mark and Priscilla Zuckerberg and even that is a bust: Mark is a uni dropout (and also Jewish, so not white anyway) and Priscilla is fugly.

Also for the unwashed idiots out here talking like Asians have not heard of feminism or that feminism has ruined white women, you sound no different from the millions of incels who insist in [insert Asian language] their females are hypermaterialistic frigid disloyal feminazis and interracial dating is so much better because the foreign women are so much less demanding.

Kyria the Great

kiwifarms.net
Maybe because it's percieved that Asian culture tend to prioritize work and family ahead of personal desires. Whereas western culture promotes partying til your thirty and then trying to use the networking and economic position you have to land a husband because the clock is now ticking. Probably why poly lifestyle is getting more popular, its like entering into long term relationships with multiple people and seeing which ones end up being the better long term partners, like test driving. Plus theres always a guy on hand for emotional support or sex.

I've literally had a poly feminist tell me in conversation that when she gets too emotional and one guy gets worn out, the other guy is there to take over. And I'm like... that doesn't sound very feminist...
Perhaps the greater question is perhaps, why is current wave Feminism trying to take responsibility away from women when the whole purpose of 1st and 2nd wave Feminism was about proving to men that women could be responsible enough to make educated voting decisions as well as go to help prove for themselves and the family?

God of Nothing

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps the greater question is perhaps, why is current wave Feminism trying to take responsibility away from women when the whole purpose of 1st and 2nd wave Feminism was about proving to men that women could be responsible enough to make educated voting decisions as well as go to help prove for themselves and the family?
Because it benefits them to play the victim and they don't like the idea of having responsibilities. They want to get paid as much as men do but don't want to work the hours or get the education for the hard jobs, they want to look attractive but don't want to work out for it so they force society to conform to their unrealistic standards of beauty, they want all the perceived social privileges men get without any of the drawbacks, they want things to be the way they want them to without making compromises with reality, and they want to be seen as strong and independent when they're anything but.

Here have some classic Bill Burr:

They perpetuate the worst qualities a woman could have in their gender role and try to force other women into it, victimizing them. There's a big reason why the feminist paradox is a thing. Who the fuck would want to associate with a group of self-entitled societal waste that speaks for them but pushes their own shitty agenda?

• Feels
Reactions: RichardMongler

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I guess it was because once the war is won, activists still need a reason to exist, to feel special. Most western countries already have laws against discrimination for sexual orientation, some were even able to arguably cross the line and tell people traditional Christian marriage is now also between same sexes, essentially rewriting the bible. And yet the LGBT lobby is still thing. What else could they want? They virtually have everything.

Same with Feminism, legally Women have everything practical that Men have, and yet, Feminism is still a thing. I guess now it's how much you can keep pushing, can we have our cake and eat it too?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Yuusha-sama

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
That's because the American Indian data is massively skewed by all the white people who claim their great-grandma was a Cherokee princess.
I figured the opposite, that it was heavily skewed because there are so few native Americans in total that they almost have to outbreed or marry a cousin on the reservation.

Popoto

Carbly Hydrated
kiwifarms.net
Clue: they're not marrying black dudes.
Fucking obvious fact: the graphs between Asians and Whites should be a minimum of 1 Asian : 2 Whites ratio if such an Asian-White link was statistically significant above all.

Fucking obvious fact 2: this graph only concludes that Native Americans are the most likely to marry someone of a different race.

Try this one from Business Insider for a change:

In this, White Male/Asian Female couples made 1.6% of survey sample size. It is certainly larger than Asian Male / White Female (cue dem r/hapa tears) but both are dwarfed by the combination of white & hispanic couples (whether same race or interracial).

People are drawn to notice the unusual. This entire thread is next level Texas sharpshooter fallacy combined with randomly blaming feminism.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In this, White Male/Asian Female couples made 1.6% of survey sample size. It is certainly larger than Asian Male / White Female (cue dem r/hapa tears) but both are dwarfed by the combination of white & hispanic couples (whether same race or interracial).

First, most of those are white/white. So you wouldn't even notice them as "interracial" at all because they aren't.

Second.

Despite only being 4.8% of the population, white/Asian constitutes 15% of interracial couples (of which the Asian partner would be only one).

Hispanics, similarly, are 16.3% of the population while constituting 42% of the Pew sample, disproportionate but not quite so much.

Finally, as we've already touched on, Asian females are vastly more likely to marry out than Asian males:

Gender patterns in intermarriage vary widely. Some 24% of all black male newlyweds in 2010 married outside their race, compared with just 9% of black female newlyweds. Among Asians, the gender pattern runs the other way. Some 36% of Asian female newlyweds married outside their race in 2010, compared with just 17% of Asian male newlyweds. Among whites and Hispanics, by contrast, there are no gender differences in intermarriage rates.
As for the Native American numbers, they constitute 0.9% of the population. Unless they literally refuse to marry 99.1% of the entire population, they're going to be marrying out a lot just because there are so few of them.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
hispanic is not a racial category, but everyone thinks it is. i bet there's plenty of hispanics married to italian-americans who are paler than their spouse. (and then there are lots of people from latin america of entirely non-spanish european descent, like pope francis, who has two italian parents.)

• Agree
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

Ali della Fenice

Cosa credi, che abbia perso la forza?
kiwifarms.net
hispanic is not a racial category, but everyone thinks it is. i bet there's plenty of hispanics married to italian-americans who are paler than their spouse. (and then there are lots of people from latin america of entirely non-spanish european descent, like pope francis, who has two italian parents.)
they aren't white europeans either. How would you call em?
some people don't even consider italians or spaniards to be white, because those countries had had some kind of arabic influence during their history. That's why you have italians who look more brown than white and Others who are as white as snow with pink nipples.

• Disagree

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
they aren't white europeans either. How would you call em?
some people don't even consider italians or spaniards to be white, because those countries had had some kind of arabic influence during their history. That's why you have italians who look more brown than white and Others who are as white as snow with pink nipples.
okay, maybe Italians were a bad choice, but there's also people who are of Welsh, German, and other definitely-white Euro descent groups who live in Latin America. there's still Welsh speakers in Argentina.

anyway, the problem is that there are people from Latin America who are white, black, or Asian, and can thus by the US government definition consider themselves Hispanic, but when people say Hispanic they mean 'brown-ish person who is a mix of Spanish and Native and maybe a little black but not too much'. and then there's a decent number of indigenous people from Latin America who don't even speak Spanish who've moved to the US, and I'm not really sure Hispanic is an adequate descriptor for them, but they can't call themselves Native American because Native American is reserved specifically for members of US tribes iirc.

in any case, I would agree with the previous poster that the majority of white/Hispanic marriages involve Hispanic people who look pretty white.

• Agree

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
White men are assertive without being overly abusive. Asian women are independent and attractive in a traditionally feminine manner, even if they don't quite look like Mary Anne. It's honestly not that hard to figure out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino