Why are white male and Asian female (WMAF) couples so prevalent nowadays? - "planting corn and rice in the same field"

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
because white genocide is real guys and kawaii asian women are the only ones who can save the white race or something like that
So you fly to thailand to buy an underaged wife to safe the white race? thats why we need a war... the Führer needs those idiots to clear some minefields...

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr people mostly still marry people of their own race, but if they're outbreeding there's a decent chance it's WMAF.

they aren't white europeans either. How would you call em?
Many of them are, though. Hispanic mostly just means their birth language is Spanish or Portugese. Some of them are caucasian. Some of them are natives Americans. Some of them are Africans. Many of the mare some mix of them.

Reactions: beautiful person

Guts Gets Some

"Sword=cock" -Susumu Hirasawa
kiwifarms.net
I've seen how incels put Asian women on pedestals, but you asked about people in actual relationships.....

So....
¯\(ツ)

Reactions: Law

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
Because black men took all the white women?

Because white women where taught that they don't need no man, now they are past their prime and are crazy cat ladies?

Asian men are too obsessed with video games, and Asian women are like, fuck that, I'm out?

Asian women are Chinese spies?

Global Jewish conspiracy?

I don't know if any of that was touched upon in the last 14 pages. This isn't something I've noticed, so I have no idea. Do you live in California? This sounds like something that would be big in California.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Because black men took all the white women?

Because white women where taught that they don't need no man, now they are past their prime and are crazy cat ladies?

Asian men are too obsessed with video games, and Asian women are like, fuck that, I'm out?

Asian women are Chinese spies?

Global Jewish conspiracy?

I don't know if any of that was touched upon in the last 14 pages. This isn't something I've noticed, so I have no idea. Do you live in California? This sounds like something that would be big in California.
You'll find it most commonly around the biggest cities, especially if they are known for "culture". LA, SF, NY, Boston, Toronto, Berlin, Paris, London etc... many people who have been raised without doing a real hard day of work in their lives apart from serving coffee or something, which they would describe as "soul crushing". They believe they have all the answers, and no one with more experience or worldliness before them ever tried to do it.

Rand /pol/

RIP Corrugated Daffodils, Teri-Teri, & Cinderblock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because oriental men are small, cute, and feminine.

• Feels
Reactions: Tookie

queerape

All Kinds of Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
Full disclosure since it’s relevant here, I am currently in an WMAF couple, I’m East Indian and my boyfriend is white. I have a white ex and an Asian ex. I’m not sure if height has anything to do with it as all of them are in the 5’10-6’0 range.

In the East Indian community though Tiger Parenting and women being very restricted (especially with Muslims and Sikhs) does deter women from marrying East Indian men.Many women don’t want their daughters to be kept under lock and key like they were not do they want the demanding mother in law so they see a white man as a way out. I’m not sure if this really applies to me now but it did back in my early 20s when I was less mature I admit.

There’s a lot of pressure too to marry a particular caste or religion and that can often reverse psychology people. I admit this kind of applied to me when I was in my early 20s.

Last edited:

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
Full disclosure since it’s relevant here, I am currently in an WMAF couple, I’m East Indian and my boyfriend is white. I have a white ex and an Asian ex. I’m not sure if height has anything to do with it as all of them are in the 5’10-6’0 range.

In the East Indian community though Tiger Parenting and women being very restricted (especially with Muslims and Sikhs) does deter women from marrying East Indian men.Many women don’t want their daughters to be kept under lock and key like they were not do they want the demanding mother in law so they see a white man as a way out. I’m not sure if this really applies to me now but it did back in my early 20s when I was less mature I admit.

There’s a lot of pressure too to marry a particular caste or religion and that can often reverse psychology people. I admit this kind of applied to me when I was in my early 20s.
Asian mother-in-law can also be very scary and intimidating for the Asian women, especially since in many traditional East Asian society, the paternal grandmother is like the head of the household.

• Agree
Reactions: queerape
I don't know a ton about this subject, but I was briefly friends with a Jap foreign exchange student. She was very flirty and friendly, very conscientious/polite. Had a sort of old-fashioned feminine way of acting that a lot of surly White and Black women don't. Didn't really pursue her because I was shy and I knew she was graduating that semester. I'm sure she isn't representative of every Jap, but she made a good enough impression to endear the whole country to me.

Yeah, there are already words for that. Castizo for Latinos of mainly European descent and Mestizo for the mutts. Not really that complicated. If we're going the native Mexican route, Mesoamerican is still a thing. If we're talking skin color, that's not much a factor there compared to your breed. We going deeper into the sinkhole to the less prevalent side of things, you have mestizos and castizos separating themselves by family because cousin fucking is still socially acceptable over there, it's distant and removed most of the time but it's still cousin fucking, and native Mexicans separating themselves by tribe. Cousin fucking happens in more closed off towns, though. At least in my experience.
I respect a man who knows his Latin American racial terminology. Castizas are the best waifus, not Orientals.

• Informative
Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino