Why are white male and Asian female (WMAF) couples so prevalent nowadays? - "planting corn and rice in the same field"

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not just Hitler. Apartheid South Africa awarded "Honorary White" status to Indians and Orientals (mostly as an incentive to immigrate).
Not really. Indians got their own separate racial category of "Asian". Japanese diplomats/businessmen and Taiwanese immigrants didn't get officially classified as white, but they were allowed to use white facilities and treated as white in most cases in order to avoid offending the Japanese and Taiwanese governments and investors. When petty apartheid social segregation was still in effect during the 1970s and early 1980s, miscegenation intermarriage between whites and Taiwanese was technically illegal, but there was an easy workaround where the white partner could get nominally reclassified as non-white and the marriage would then be approved.

Not really. Indians got their own separate racial category of "Asian". Japanese diplomats/businessmen and Taiwanese immigrants didn't get officially classified as white, but they were allowed to use white facilities and treated as white in most cases in order to avoid offending the Japanese and Taiwanese governments and investors. When petty apartheid social segregation was still in effect during the 1970s and early 1980s, miscegenation intermarriage between whites and Taiwanese was technically illegal, but there was an easy workaround where the white partner could get nominally reclassified as non-white and the marriage would then be approved.

It's not a literal title or total equality, just that the term was used informally to describe a special relationship.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know a ton about this subject, but I was briefly friends with a Jap foreign exchange student. She was very flirty and friendly, very conscientious/polite. Had a sort of old-fashioned feminine way of acting that a lot of surly White and Black women don't. Didn't really pursue her because I was shy and I knew she was graduating that semester. I'm sure she isn't representative of every Jap, but she made a good enough impression to endear the whole country to me.
My fiance is Chinese and is very westernized. Her parents still live in mainland China. We fly over there about twice per year to see her parents and even though they haven't stepped foot more than 100 miles away from their home town, they're still pretty westernized even in a controlled society. You just can't drink the water and the wine is the fucking worst, but didn't feel any different from meeting any other girl's parents.

Asia, even controlled societies like China, are all really westernized. There's definitely a wage difference in a lot of areas, but that's about it. It honestly just feels like rural America, but with a fuck ton more people, when I'm over there. China, at least, feels more like an alternate reality Alabama, except the people there just want to feed you godawful wine instead of godawful moonshine.

My fiance is Chinese and is very westernized. Her parents still live in mainland China. We fly over there about twice per year to see her parents and even though they haven't stepped foot more than 100 miles away from their home town, they're still pretty westernized even in a controlled society. You just can't drink the water and the wine is the fucking worst, but didn't feel any different from meeting any other girl's parents.

Asia, even controlled societies like China, are all really westernized. There's definitely a wage difference in a lot of areas, but that's about it. It honestly just feels like rural America, but with a fuck ton more people, when I'm over there. China, at least, feels more like an alternate reality Alabama, except the people there just want to feed you godawful wine instead of godawful moonshine.
If China is like Alabama, what are their version of niggers?

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Theory - browbeaten and culturally emasculated white males find refuge in the way that certain aspects of Asian culture operate around the notion of saving face and avoiding direct injury to the male ego.

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
Reading this thread, all I can think is ; Elliot Rodger and I could have had awesome hapa hapa babies if he wasn't a false flag. Hapa-hapas would be even more powerful than regular hapas. We will rule the world.

I think that answers the threads question perfectly.
I'm sure there's still plenty of potential Elliot Rodgers out there, you just have to frequent his haunts. Maybe you can be the future Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath. But y'know, successful. Like natural born killers or something.

Jeb-sama

slow and steady
kiwifarms.net
Reading this thread, all I can think is ; Elliot Rodger and I could have had awesome hapa hapa babies if he wasn't a false flag. Hapa-hapas would be even more powerful than regular hapas. We will rule the world.

I think that answers the threads question perfectly.

When the Hapa reich rises, please spare old Jeb

I'll do anything, just don't send me to the rice mines with the rest of the former world

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Asian chicks tend to be pretty hot. It’s rare to see an obese Asian girl. They often have a very petite frame. White men tend to like slimmer, more petite women, whereas blacks tend to go for fat or downright obese whales. Asians, in general, tend to be smart, hardworking, and focused on family and the community. Those are very attractive traits especially when you’re looking to settle down.

Dating an Asian girl is also an easy way to date someone “exotic” without all the drama and racial issues. No one gives a fuck that you date an Asian girl. To SJW Asians may as well be white.

Lastly, there seems to be a lot of interest in Asian cultures nowadays. It’s be fun to visit your sweetheart’s country, discover her culture, try their food, and all that stuff without having to wear a bulletproof vest.

N

NN 401

kiwifarms.net
Full disclosure since it’s relevant here, I am currently in an WMAF couple, I’m East Indian and my boyfriend is white. I have a white ex and an Asian ex. I’m not sure if height has anything to do with it as all of them are in the 5’10-6’0 range.

In the East Indian community though Tiger Parenting and women being very restricted (especially with Muslims and Sikhs) does deter women from marrying East Indian men.Many women don’t want their daughters to be kept under lock and key like they were not do they want the demanding mother in law so they see a white man as a way out. I’m not sure if this really applies to me now but it did back in my early 20s when I was less mature I admit.

There’s a lot of pressure too to marry a particular caste or religion and that can often reverse psychology people. I admit this kind of applied to me when I was in my early 20s.

The Saas Bahu shit is another circle of hell for Indian women.

Treated like shit, expected to be everyone’s maid, while all your in laws heap abuse on you and your Nancy boy husband sits there not saying a goddamn thing.

Having the sympathy of the patriarch doesn’t really help.
They other assholes just bully you with greater subtlety.

And god forbid you don’t have a son. Everyone’s face shrivels up like they don’t know biology all of a sudden.

Great thing for any daughters you might have to see also.

The only reason any Indian mother would want her own daughters to marry into a traditional Indian family is if they hated their own kid.

Asian chicks tend to be pretty hot. It’s rare to see an obese Asian girl. They often have a very petite frame. White men tend to like slimmer, more petite women, whereas blacks tend to go for fat or downright obese whales. Asians, in general, tend to be smart, hardworking, and focused on family and the community. Those are very attractive traits especially when you’re looking to settle down.

Dating an Asian girl is also an easy way to date someone “exotic” without all the drama and racial issues. No one gives a fuck that you date an Asian girl. To SJW Asians may as well be white.

Lastly, there seems to be a lot of interest in Asian cultures nowadays. It’s be fun to visit your sweetheart’s country, discover her culture, try their food, and all that stuff without having to wear a bulletproof vest.
I don't think they LIKE fat women, they just go for what's available. Black men tend to prioritize having a white woman at all costs (even if she's a whale), and oftentimes, it's the whales who are willing to mix with them (though sportballers have a much easier time of getting fit white women). Then, their own women tend to be obese, presumably due to a combination of shitty diet (poor, Southern) and poor genes.

Tags
None