Why are white male and Asian female (WMAF) couples so prevalent nowadays? - "planting corn and rice in the same field"

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure I understand.

Scientist had a bunch of fathers do a paternity tests, and it turned out approximately 30% of the children they were raising were not their own. So the mother was having an affair behind the father's back.
That's not what it said.

AlphaBiolabs, the leading British home test supplier, says up to 30,000 paternity tests are being performed in this country every year – and that the figures are rising by ten per cent per year.

‘Of these, around 20 per cent of men will learn they are not the father of the child they are testing,’ says the company’s director, David Thomas. He added that in some regions the figure is higher, including the North East, where it is 30 per cent.
It says of the people who go out and buy a home test, 20-30 percent find out they aren't the father.

That means they went out and bought one.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
That's not what it said.

It says of the people who go out and buy a home test, 20-30 percent find out they aren't the father.

That means they went out and bought one.
I'm not talking about that specific study. I was talking about another one that was done with random selection. That's why I said "With findings like this and one study." (That should say "Like this and one other study" sorry that's my fault for not noticing it.) I merely used that specific link to show that there are some reasons to worry about the tests results.

Yes, I agree, that is what it is saying, and many scientist are saying that people who think this means it's a universal 30% are misreading the stats because that's only of people who took the test in this case. Which I don't agree with that assertion I think it's likely the numbers may be higher universally. In a sense, scientist are looking at the glass half-full, based on that number and I'm looking at the glass half-empty if that makes sense.

I'm just kind of confused why those buying the test would be suspicious, I'm sure they're trying to confirm the legitimacy of their children's bloodline.

Edit: To reclarify:

Scientist are saying that 30% only amounts to the men who bought the paternity tests not the total amount of men who are fathers. So they claim is basically the numbers for the total amount of fathers is likely lower. Re-edit: (Of those who are not the father/illegitimate children)

My claim is that I suspect that among total amount of men it would likely be higher considering of those men who bought it alone 30% were not the actual fathers. Let alone studies haven't been done on the total amount of men (or universally).

Last edited:

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
My claim is that I suspect that among total amount of men it would likely be higher considering of those men who bought it alone 30% were not the actual fathers. Let alone studies haven't been done on the total amount of men (or universally).
You generally only get a paternity test if you legitimately suspect your wife of infedility. All this study suggests is 30% of men who doubt their child is theirs are correct.

Mewtwo_Rain

kiwifarms.net
The 30% only applied to one area, which they didn't name.
I understand. I'm making a basis of statistics we have/that were done. I'm not saying universally 30% of total men's children are illegitimate, I'm merely saying with studies like that presented it gives reasonable fear to many men that if it can happen to those who bought a paternity test at a rate of 30% in a random place, what's to stop similar percentage rates from occurring universally? Sure, a test could be taken and find the numbers are way lower than this study or the other ones that have been done but it gives reasonable suspicion until they put into motion a larger study of sorts.

• Dumb
Reactions: Sinners Sandwich

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
I understand. I'm making a basis of statistics we have/that were done. I'm not saying universally 30% of total men's children are illegitimate, I'm merely saying with studies like that presented it gives reasonable fear to many men that if it can happen to those who bought a paternity test at a rate of 30% in a random place, what's to stop similar percentage rates from occurring universally? Sure, a test could be taken and find the numbers are way lower than this study or the other ones that have been done but it gives reasonable suspicion until they put into motion a larger study of sorts.
except the vast majority of men don't just assume their wife/girlfriend was being unfaithful and if you're not truly suspicious you're not gonna get the test in the first place. An entire 70% of those people discovered that their fears were at least somewhat unfounded. And how many of those paternity tests weren't from people in LTRs but from one-night stands or other brief relationships where the woman just decided the richest dude she'd fucked lately was the father?

Mewtwo_Rain

kiwifarms.net
except the vast majority of men don't just assume their wife/girlfriend was being unfaithful and if you're not truly suspicious you're not gonna get the test in the first place. An entire 70% of those people discovered that their fears were at least somewhat unfounded. And how many of those paternity tests weren't from people in LTRs but from one-night stands or other brief relationships where the woman just decided the richest dude she'd fucked lately was the father?
The vast majority not assuming their wife is being unfaithful or cheating doesn't actually prevent women from being unfaithful and cheating. So I'm not sure what relevance that has as a counter rebuttal. It would if those who weren't suspicious had a 0% chance of having an illegitimate child but that's simply not the case. What is the case? Nobody knows studies haven't been done on it.

And in regards to the 70% I don't disagree, I'm merely saying it gives reasonable fear or doubt or questions of suspicion to men in general. If I asked you to inject a needle into your arm, that only had a risk of infecting you with HIV/any other dangerous infection or viral agent at a rate of 5%, just because there's a 95% chance that you wouldn't get aids/etc doesn't dismiss to most people that there would still be a fear of getting something by injecting that needle. In this case though we're talking about almost 1/3 of those cases. Sure this study doesn't cover those who didn't suspect their wife of cheating, but it's fallacious reasoning because it misses women can still cheat or get pregnant with someone elses kid even if the husband trust that isn't the case. We don't know those numbers so it's the only basis we have. I'd like to see studies expanded to cover that unknown factor to clear it up once and for all, but good luck with that occurring.

Mewtwo_Rain

kiwifarms.net
You make it sound like every dude should just go get a paternity test just in case cause those damn roastie whores are always out banging Chad
I just prefer less risk. Not much of a gambling man I guess. In my preference when establishing blood lines I don't care about "trusting someone" I believe in trust, but verification. Just as if I go out on a business trip an the missus wants updates on my location/activities, I will happily oblige and can understand the questioning and demand to know what I'm doing. It's not always an issue of distrust. No matter how many people try to break it down into such a black and white category.

Men cheat too, ya know, and pretend their bastard kid isn't their's

I don't disagree, but let's say you talk about society in general. There are many bad men, right? Ok. Well by the same meter there are probably many bad women. There are no sticky notes on people's foreheads to alert you of an issue, and sometimes within events as I mentioned people don't find out these things occurred until years later.

Just as there is a rate of around 20% cheating from men (I believe it's likely higher) well in recent times studies suggest women are cheating more as well, and I believe it may be higher than the stats listed for them cheating. (Around 15-19% in studies that have been done but I also believe it's higher than listed)

I'm not saying either side is more innocent, I'm saying to general men who don't know better there is a real sense of a negative outcome. If it were a single digit outcome I'd agree fully with you, but as soon as it dips into doubles, there's reasons to be concerned.

• Dumb
Reactions: Sinners Sandwich

Ali della Fenice

Tigrotto mafioso
kiwifarms.net
Well it comes across to me like you are just saying many women are awful.
damn dude, are you really that insecure? if a woman tests you it doesnt mean she is awful.
what planet do you live on? Or do you expect her to stay with your sorry ass even if you Always do fail her tests?
would you stay with someone you have no respect for? well, it's the same for them.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
damn dude, are you really that insecure? if a woman tests you it doesnt mean she is awful.
what planet do you live on? Or do you expect her to stay with your sorry ass even if you Always do fail her tests?
would you stay with someone you have no respect for? well, it's the same for them.
Women shouldn't even be able to "test" at all. Feminism ruined the West by cucking men into letting their daughters chose their own husbands. #SargonWasRight

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have 3 male friends who married Asian women. Two are Filipino and the other Vietnamese. All have kids now and are still married. These guys are your typical sports watching, beer drinking, middle class Canadians. All are relatively attractive and had girls chasing them throughout coming of age. But those "lower quality" Asians are nurturing as fuck. They won't just up and leave you because you stick your dick in another chick on occasion. They cook, clean, take care of the kids and will fuck you whenever you want. Compared to Canadian woman they are submissive and will work hard to meet expectations. I thought about this a lot because it seemed odd to me that 3 men from the same co-ed social group would end up with Asians. In my opinion it boils down to the lack of a challenge. Literally they will not challenge the man and his authority over the family. The men chose the easy path. Also tiny ginies.
This is horrifying, basically you can do everything you can to be the perfect wife and your husband will still cheat on you?

"You are not allowed to outrank me in this video game. Stop playing ranked."
"I want to go to an anime convention. Yes I know you don't like it but you have to go with me, because while I'm dressed in cosplay you have to just sit around somewhere within 20 feet."
There's a bit of an expectation vs reality thing with nerd girls.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
I just wasn't aware relationships apparently have a monthly test you have to pass like a quota related job. If that's how you say it is, then maybe it's why you see a lot of men just checking out of the whole thing.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
You know if some of the more extreme estimates about the historical contribution of women vs. men to modern humanity's genetic diversity are true, it seems to imply women cheat less and are more monogymous as they've become comparatively "liberated" at least to a point. Given what i know of the prevalence of polygamy in the ancient world I doubt it accounts for around twice as many women succesfully reproducing as men. Granted, men also tend to die violently and at younger ages more often historically. I'm skeptical there's been a massive rise in infidelity among western women in any case. Perhaps, just a massive increase in it being publicly acknowledged and more or less accepted (if not forgiven).

I think it's more of the exotic factor makes them more attractive when they are only average looking to people of their own race. And that it goes both ways.
Also not all beauty standards are universal. I know the Asian women I tend to find attractive are not the ones that, say, the average Japanese or Koreans consider a 10/10. I imagine the reverse can be true.

The answer to this thread is that humans fuck humans. While people may have phenotypic variance, the triggers of erogenous stimulation are a part of humanity's collective conscious and recognized by everyone, regardless of race.
Partially true. Some things are nearly universal. But even some of the most widely shared subtle factors like the Golden Ratios for facial and body proportions start to vary if you move the vast genetic distance between say, northern Europeans and south east Africans. The only trait for attractiveness I know of that's absolutely universal is the desire for morphological symmetry.

Last edited:

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Shit testing's entire purpose is to say or do things just to gauge the other's reaction. That shit's not healthy, that's genuine manipulative behavior. How about respecting another person's unsaid opinions without constantly looking for reasons to start a fight? A revolutionary idea, innit?

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Testing doesn't mean starting a fight. You've been testing each other whenever you've had a disagreement or asked a favor, even if you didn't see it that way. Neither is it unique to romantic relationships.

I'm sorry, but there's no such thing as unconditional love. Except I guess maybe from dogs.

It sounds at least like he believes he never tests them either. Which is dumb. People in relationships test each other all the time. If they don't then it's because one of them is co-dependent.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino