Why are white male and Asian female (WMAF) couples so prevalent nowadays? - "planting corn and rice in the same field"

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 729651
For the weebs and tradfags

Also Asian chicks are vastly overrated IMO.

The correct order™ is

Black /Brown > White >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Asian
For accuracy we need to break black/brown and asian into multiple groups and even then I don't agree. I mean yeah that 4'10 Guatamalan womanlet may be cute and incredibly curvy for her size and easily fit into most overhead compartments, but she talks all the time and gets fat when she's older and your children will be midgets.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Testing doesn't mean starting a fight. You've been testing each other whenever you've had a disagreement or asked a favor, even if you didn't see it that way. Neither is it unique to romantic relationships.

I'm sorry, but there's no such thing as unconditional love. Except I guess maybe from dogs.
No, testing is the result of insecurity that makes you act passive-aggressive. Talk like a regular human being and just stop dating if you can't handle a conversation. If you just talk to your partner you don't need testing.

No such thing? Jesus, I feel sorry for you.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
No, testing is the result of insecurity that makes you act passive-aggressive. Talk like a regular human being and just stop dating if you can't handle a conversation. If you just talk to your partner you don't need testing.

I think there's a fundamental disconnect between what I mean by testing and what you mean by it.

But then you think unconditional love is real so maybe not.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I think there's a fundamental disconnect between what I mean by testing and what you mean by it.

But then you think unconditional love is real so maybe not.
Then read the part where I said "shit testing" earlier again.

Please call your mother and ask what you did wrong, because that's not normal.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Not even in your tradfag halycon days did it exist, unless you count financial dependency and social pressure acting as barriers to divorce "unconditional love". Humans are fickle creatures, and even a very stable and loving relationship can go south. If an otherwise sweet guy suddenly completely goes sideways, I wouldn't write his wife off as a degenerate for leaving his ass. Even if it's not so dramatic, it's a good thing when people who don't want to be in a relationship anymore can work it out and leave of their own accord.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Not even in your tradfag halycon days did it exist, unless you count financial dependency and social pressure acting as barriers to divorce "unconditional love". Humans are fickle creatures, and even a very stable and loving relationship can go south. If an otherwise sweet guy suddenly completely goes sideways, I wouldn't write his wife off as a degenerate for leaving his ass. Even if it's not so dramatic, it's a good thing when people who don't want to be in a relationship anymore can work it out and leave of their own accord.
Jesus christ, was everyone here a friendless orphan?

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Then read the part where I said "shit testing" earlier again.

Please call your mother and ask what you did wrong, because that's not normal.
Your mother would, under some condition, cease to love you. You will likely never meet those conditions, but it's still true.

Even if it's not so dramatic, it's a good thing when people who don't want to be in a relationship anymore can work it out and leave of their own accord.
I do think the American divorce rate is unhealthily high though. What you said may be true...when there's no kids involved. But I think to some extent once kids are in the picture the couple need to seriously consider if they shouldn't try to make it work regardless even if they don't really love each other, for the kids sake. Psychological data is pretty clear that single parent households are very bad for outcomes in children.

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
Very few men are "checking out of the whole thing", other than the ones who spend all their time on internet forums that glorify bar shooters.
Those Men obviously aren't checking out. If you check incel and MGTOW communities they are clearly still very obsessed with Women. In the same way radical feminists are obsessed with complaining about Men on the internet. Those obviously aren't the people I'm talking about.

In this thread though I see the similar thoughts as most places, typically people aren't really interested in exploring the reasons why White Men are choosing Thai or Filipino brides, it's more about making fun of them for it. Pretty standard stuff really. And with such general attitudes, I see it as a go nowhere conversation.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Those Men obviously aren't checking out. If you check incel and MGTOW communities they are clearly still very obsessed with Women. In the same way radical feminists are obsessed with complaining about Men on the internet. Those obviously aren't the people I'm talking about.
They've checked out of dating, but yeah of course they're still obsessed with women. Most men are biologically and culturally programmed to be.

I'd never seriously denigrate a white man for choosing an East Asian woman to marry. Whatever makes everyone happy is good. I don't think this mass exodus from white roasties exists though.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
In this thread though I see the similar thoughts as most places, typically people aren't really interested in exploring the reasons why White Men are choosing Thai or Filipino brides, it's more about making fun of them for it. Pretty standard stuff really. And with such general attitudes, I see it as a go nowhere conversation.
It's cause no one literally gives a shit if white guys marry Asian chicks unless you're some kind of stormnigger autistotron. So we do light ribbing about them being weabs. Very, very few of these men marry Asian chicks because they think white girls are damaged slut femidegenerates. The people who actually have those kinds of opinions rarely get any strange from any race.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Your mother would, under some condition, cease to love you. You will likely never meet those conditions, but it's still true.

I do think the American divorce rate is unhealthily high though. What you said may be true...when there's no kids involved. But I think to some extent once kids are in the picture the couple need to seriously consider if they shouldn't try to make it work regardless even if they don't really love each other, for the kids sake. Psychological data is pretty clear that single parent households are very bad for outcomes in children.
But there's no real data comparing the effect of single parent households vs households where there's constant tension between mom and dad that's always threatening to boil over.

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
Testing doesn't mean starting a fight. You've been testing each other whenever you've had a disagreement or asked a favor, even if you didn't see it that way. Neither is it unique to romantic relationships.

I'm sorry, but there's no such thing as unconditional love. Except I guess maybe from dogs.

It sounds at least like he believes he never tests them either. Which is dumb. People in relationships test each other all the time. If they don't then it's because one of them is co-dependent.
Sounds like you're conflating Shit test with testing of boundaries of the relationship which are two very different things.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Ok what's a "shit test"? We need to get our terms straight if we're talking to each other.

Because Clop mentioned "talking like a normal human being" and...well, I 'd say that's absolutely a testing criteria.

But there's no real data comparing the effect of single parent households vs households where there's constant tension between mom and dad that's always threatening to boil over.
Admittedly a hard thing to measure, and I'll agree that there are situations where it would be worse to stay together than to split. I just think right now the culture errs too hard on the side of divorce. That in many cases these tensions could eventually be resolved but people are primed to give up early.

EDIT: In fact I think some of this conversation shows part of the problem. People still expect a happily ever after ending. Relationships only end when you're dead. A real relationship involves work. Yes, it will feel absolutely awesome at times if you're in love. But if you're really in love with someone, there will come a time when it's some of the worst pain you'll ever experience. Maybe multiple times. And that can be overcome. But people seem to consider that the point to abort too often instead of persevering.

Easier said than done, yeah, and I'm sure I've made that mistake myself before. No one can hurt you like someone you love and it's hard sometimes. But to be really clichéd, those are the times that are worth the effort.

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
They've checked out of dating, but yeah of course they're still obsessed with women. Most men are biologically and culturally programmed to be.

I'd never seriously denigrate a white man for choosing an East Asian woman to marry. Whatever makes everyone happy is good. I don't think this mass exodus from white roasties exists though.
https://scandasia.com/danish-men-tend-to-find-love-in-south-east-asia/

https://www.population-europe.eu/pop-digest/cross-border-marriages-sweden

http://e-journal.nrct.go.th/file_upload/digital_file/40_ca3a6.pdf

It seems to be primarily a european phenomenon, I'd be interested in the reasons why.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Your Weird Fetish

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Ok what's a "shit test"? We need to get our terms straight if we're talking to each other.

Because Clop mentioned "talking like a normal human being" and...well, I 'd say that's absolutely a testing criteria.
A shit test's whole point is to see how the other responds, with an expected answer in mind. If your girlfriend asks you if you'd rather stay home watching a game or going out with her for an expensive dinner, you're expected to give up your game because OF COURSE you'd rather go out with your girlfriend instead of having any of your own time. Mind you, men do this too, but borderline and controlling, passive-aggressive behavior is more common to women since they're the more likely spoiled children (by fathers, who take most of the blame).

Talking like a human being, that's just honesty, that's the opposite of asking a guy to be a mind reader.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
Easiest explanation is:

https://www.quora.com/What-are-comm...iment-or-comment-to-a-male-to-test-the-answer

In all relationships I've had In my life I've never came across these tests but I have witnessed them first hand. Not all women do them is the most I can say, unlike testing a relationships boundaries which everyone does to see where the line is drawn.
A shit test's whole point is to see how the other responds, with an expected answer in mind. If your girlfriend asks you if you'd rather stay home watching a game or going out with her for an expensive dinner, you're expected to give up your game because OF COURSE you'd rather go out with your girlfriend instead of having any of your own time. Mind you, men do this too, but borderline and controlling, passive-aggressive behavior is more common to women since they're the more likely spoiled children (by fathers, who take most of the blame).

Talking like a human being, that's just honesty, that's the opposite of asking a guy to be a mind reader.
Surely everyone is guilty of that from time to time. It's not a good thing to do, but to some extent it's human nature.

The answer to the question is because their cooters are sideways and therefore squeeze white men's pickles in ways to which they are unaccustomed. The same is true for the asian male white female match in theory, but in practice their pickles are too small to benefit from the novelty of the 90 degree rotation.

Tags
None