Why are white male and Asian female (WMAF) couples so prevalent nowadays? - "planting corn and rice in the same field"

Mewtwo_Rain

Drown in the cesspool of darkness
kiwifarms.net
Surely everyone is guilty of that from time to time. It's not a good thing to do, but to some extent it's human nature.

I agree to an extent, I think the issue is as I've witnessed is it's becoming more common in the west from the "fairer sex" persuasion which is leading many men to out-group women (Hispanic/Asian/Black) in the west. Why, is it increasing or becoming more obvious? I don't know, but it's a dumb trend.

Your Weird Fetish

Intersectional fetishist
kiwifarms.net
I agree to an extent, I think the issue is as I've witnessed is it's becoming more common in the west from the "fairer sex" persuasion which is leading many men to out-group women (Hispanic/Asian/Black) in the west. Why, is it increasing or becoming more obvious? I don't know, but it's a dumb trend.
I really can't buy ditching white women due to repugnant personalities to move on to black women, if you'll allow me a bit of casual racism.

Cheetahman

kiwifarms.net
Who's actually choosing their significant other based off of statistics? Love, friendship, and/or attraction don't really work that way
If you aren't crosstabulating your genes to prevent genetic disorders and you aren't micromanaging your pregnancy to the months that receive the most sunlight, you're not giving your child the best opportunity. Why be a helicopter parent when you can be an aircraft carrier parent?

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
damn dude, are you really that insecure? if a woman tests you it doesnt mean she is awful.
what planet do you live on? Or do you expect her to stay with your sorry ass even if you Always do fail her tests?
would you stay with someone you have no respect for? well, it's the same for them.
I have no idea what you mean by shit tests, but I was with a girl that was pretty constantly manipulative and gaslighted me day and night with "tests" to see how I'd react. It's honestly gross behavior. Say what you mean and take people's words on the matter, that's relationship 101.

I have no doubt you mean something else, but then don't use "shit tests" because the implication behind that phrase is the nasty, manipulative shit that girls sometimes pull instead of being open and honest. Lots of people in this thread don't seem to understand what "shit testing" actually is. It's not asking genuine questions to determine if someone respects you or not, it's being a manipulative cunt to get someone to constantly second guess themselves to the point they do what you want.

Last edited:

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
kiwifarms.net
To be more specific, what makes Asian women so appealing to Caucasian men (and vice versa)?
Prevalent how? I'm now curious what irl surveys say. If you mean prevalent in pop culture, I dunno, weebs living out their weeb fantasies?

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Prevalent how? I'm now curious what irl surveys say. If you mean prevalent in pop culture, I dunno, weebs living out their weeb fantasies?
I knew someone years ago that was a pretty big weeb, he decided to go to learn Japanese because he was such a weeb. Now he wasn't a bad looking guy and actually a Christian in this day in age if you can believe it. And while he was learning at the Japanese school he met a girl. They hit it off and eventually he moved with her back to Japan and got married to her and had two kids.

When my other weeb friend went to visit him he said that the guy was pretty miserable, even though the girls family was rich and bought them a house and everything. Not because she was cheating or anything, but she was extremely jealous. He had a job in Japan and even though he was pretty much completely devoted to her and the family, she called him almost every hour to see where he was and what he was doing.

Conversely, locally I go to family meetups fairly often. My sister-in-law has a husband she's been dating since she was 14. She's 33 now, and recently she brings their housemate to every family gathering which I though was a bit odd. Until I took the time to watch the interactions between her, her husband and the roomate.

She basically acts as if her husband doesn't even exist, I've barely seen 2 words exchanged between them the whole time I've known them. The housemate however? She coo's and bats her eyes at him whenever they interact, as if I was watching two 16 year olds flirt. To me it's clear that she is openly cheating on her husband, and what is he gonna do about it? They've been together since they were teens, I think he feels like he is trapped, emotionally and financially. He just has to grin and bear it.

Last edited:

1Tonka_Truck

Loaded Like A Boxcar Moving Like A Racecar
kiwifarms.net
It isn't a joke. It really isn't a joke. She straight up told me she'd dump me if I keep playing ranked and overtake her in the ranks. That was the point I called it off myself. I know it sounds fucking insane, but I swear on my life that it's not a joke.
I had a girlfriend in high school that was really into Halo. She never said shit like that out loud, but even I could tell not being better than me bothered her. I really enjoyed playing team doubles with her and we got into the mid 40's in rank. She was the best doubles teammate I ever had. Except for the part where she would regularly bitch if I got significantly more than half of the kills. Accused me of kill-stealing and fucking up her stats. I think part of the problem was she took it way more seriously than I did. I was good at Halo, rank 50 in SWAT and Team Snipers and executed a controller Wings of Reeedemption style when they deranked SWAT, but it was only ever a game to me. She on was on a pro-am team for a while after high school and really thought she could 'make it.'

Ali della Fenice

Tigrotto mafioso
kiwifarms.net
I just wasn't aware relationships apparently have a monthly test you have to pass like a quota related job. If that's how you say it is, then maybe it's why you see a lot of men just checking out of the whole thing.
Usually the tests do take place at the start of the courting and before she falls in the love phase, but sometimes even after.
Stuff like being too compliant for example and always doing what she wants, will probably trigger a test.
The problem is that many men dont know it and believe that to get a woman to like you, you always have to play the niceguy whiteknight.
Men are getting bluepilled about relationships and women since they are little boys and it is fucking showing.
Same with the whole "confidence" bullshit.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino