Why are you still watching Enter's videos? -

jacobsonic

kiwifarms.net
Since pretty much all of us on this site hate Mr Enter and think his videos range from mediocre to shit I got to ask why are you still watching them? We know their bad and Enter is showing no sign of improving, yet we still make a new thread for almost every new video he uploads. Like I stopped watching his videos around the time he uploaded his Elf Bowling review. Plus some of you complain how Mercury-Ami is still watching Family Guy even though he hates it when your doing the same thing with Mr Enter. So can someone just answer my question why your still watching his videos?

Ferls

Not Farael
kiwifarms.net
I don't go out of my way unless he's talking about something that interests me, like if there's a particular show I've seen or in the most recent case it's about his writing. Usually, though, it just ends up being background noise for me since he can't hold my attention well at all.

I have a friend who watches Enter's videos, also. They watch them as they come out, and sometimes I'm there. I do see some improvements here and there, honestly, but I think he's losing my friend's attention faster than he's gaining mine.

NostalgiaJazzAdmirer

kiwifarms.net
Because I still like and enjoy them, despite some mistakes he made throughout his Youtube career.

I don't watch him, but I'd say a reason why is the same as why people go to McDonalds knowing that its not good for you or why people watch spongebob even after saying it sucks.
Or maybe people watch him because they actually ENJOY him.

Also, isn't that your SpongeBob analogy the same as what Mercury-Ami does?

Last edited:

AveraDiane

kiwifarms.net
Honestly? I lost interest in his videos. Hell, I couldn't get through his Elf Bowling review.

Although his review on "Love Struck" garnered my interest when I watched Clay Claymore's response.

Reverend_Lovejoy

kiwifarms.net
They're fun to discuss most of the time, and there's something enjoyable about watching something that's bad and laughing at it.

I think that's why people who complain about Family Guy watch it. Sometimes I actually play a game where I imagine how the episode and it's individual scenes will play out, then laugh at the writers lack of imagination when I'm right.

Twilight Sparkle

[uncontrollable autistic noises]
kiwifarms.net
Since pretty much all of us on this site hate Mr Enter and think his videos range from mediocre to shit I got to ask why are you still watching them? We know their bad and Enter is showing no sign of improving, yet we still make a new thread for almost every new video he uploads. Like I stopped watching his videos around the time he uploaded his Elf Bowling review. Plus some of you complain how Mercury-Ami is still watching Family Guy even though he hates it when your doing the same thing with Mr Enter. So can someone just answer my question why your still watching his videos?
image.jpg

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, we goof on him all the time here. Why do you think he's considered a lolcow here?

Good for you if you're not watching his videos here but then you come on this site to whine about how we're laughing at him.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino