Why Can't an 1337 Internet Haxor Post? -

Zebedee

Lives under beds, feeding on fanta stains.
kiwifarms.net
Mr. Wasserburg claims he has been an Internet user since its inception. Why is he unable to make a single post that makes sense?

Yet he makes thread after thread. Post after post. And they are all broken.

Is he retarded? Is it dementia?

Discuss.
He’s definitely touched in the head, so I imagine it’s that. Otherwise like everything else in his life, he makes no effort to improve on the things he does, this would certainly extend to his posts.

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since he won't give you any, here's one:

A mineral is a naturally occurring abiotic substance formed through geological processes with a definite chemical composition and crystal structure that is solid at conditions found on Earth's surface. One such material that fits this definition is ice. This means that ice is a mineral, snow is a sedimentary rock, and a glacier is a metamorphic rock.

This isn't a dumb technicality either. All major authorities on mineralogy recognize ice as a mineral.

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why I get so many neg stickers. I just want to talk about why we tell Mr. Wasserburg over and over to make coherent posts and he can't. Yet he claims to be an Internet wizard.

Sparkletor 2.0

Daddy was mean
kiwifarms.net
When I see a Tom post all my brain sees is this...
tree.gif

Consider Lizards

"In yr Spheres, touching yr Eldritch"
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why I get so many neg stickers. I just want to talk about why we tell Mr. Wasserburg over and over to make coherent posts and he can't. Yet he claims to be an Internet wizard.

I'll explain it simply for you. The official line is we're dumb, and don't deserve the effort.

The reality is Tommie is an egotistical liar.

I guess you're new to Tootertown?

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Tom also poses as some sort of "underground" activist or whatever, fighting "the man" for decades with his drug-addled hippie friends. But he snitches on the petty drug dealers in his area & talks to cops more than anyone outside of law enforcement. Tom is the hall monitor trying to pose as one of the bad boys even as he tattles on them.