Why can't white people eat spicy food? -

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
This whole "white people can't handle spicy food" was started and enforced by west coast white liberals.

They all came from families who couldn't or didn't fucking cook so they ate out a lot. So you get the pictures of deli meat sandwiches and hot dogs, because if they didn't experience their parents cooking, you the lesser folk certainly fucking didn't. So these NIMBY individuals took cooking classes to try and make themselves look unique and thus spread their fucking faggotry everywhere.

They've even fagged up barbeque by constantly sperging about the bark on the meat. The "bark" of the meat is the upper layer that can get crispy and peeled off on things like a rack of ribs.

You see since they paid for cooking classes they alone are the arbiters of spice and you lesser white people cannot handle it, because they themselves can't fucking handle it. Unless you're an ethnic minority, then you automatically have a racial resistance towards spice. These California fucks are also responsible for sticking weird shit in hot sauce where it doesn't belong, like Rosewater Heriloom Pepper Hotsauce. They're swear up and down that it's good and unique but they'll only take a fucking drop of it because anything in significant quantities like on few dozen chicken wings will show that the aftertaste makes it taste like crap and perfume.

New York was built on Italian food and pizza, all of it has spices. It's strictly west coast faggots who spread these lies.

Last edited:

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, what is wrong with some of you people?

(Yeah, yeah, I know, do I have all day, I'll need to bring a notepad so I can make a list, etc, etc...)

Anyways... that point about flavor over heat is well made. After a certain point you're just indulging your own masochism. There's also the aspect of... I guess saturation is the best term? I've had meals where the heat built up slow and gentle until by the end of it my mouth felt like I'd washed it with thermite. The food was damned tasty though.

I'm probably mid-tier when it comes to hot food, I reckon. I want to try vindaloo though, just to see what it's like.

@Ron /pol/ it's not a case of not being able to handle spicy food, it's the conscious effort of the price I'm going to pay the gastrointestinal price for it afterwards.

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with some of you people?

(Yeah, yeah, I know, do I have all day, I'll need to bring a notepad so I can make a list, etc, etc...)

Anyways... that point about flavor over heat is well made. After a certain point you're just indulging your own masochism. There's also the aspect of... I guess saturation is the best term? I've had meals where the heat built up slow and gentle until by the end of it my mouth felt like I'd washed it with thermite. The food was damned tasty though.

I'm probably mid-tier when it comes to hot food, I reckon. I want to try vindaloo though, just to see what it's like.
Vindaloo's are really tasty, you just have to be mentally prepared that it's gonna be hot for the first few mouthfuls and once your adjusted then it's rather nice.

Casey0714

kiwifarms.net
Generally, it's a combination of geographical conditions that led to people with white skin also being the conditions that don't produce many of the popular spices and the cultural conditioning of children to their family's diet patterns. You can take any kid and raise them on a spicy diet and they'll handle it better than one who is on a more bland one but as far as race goes, a lot of the spices are from arid areas and out in the Asian territories. It's similar to how the Eskimos had a high fat diet dipping seal meat in oils but folks visiting them didn't have the ability to eat the same without the risk of diarrhea and had a hard time keeping the calories needed to stay warm without the native diet.

SchlauFuchs

Fox guarding the henhouse
kiwifarms.net
Because most of them didn't grow up eating it. European culture has relatively mild-tasting dishes compared to Asian and Mexican culture where chili peppers and other strong spices are heavily used in cooking.

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Speaking as a Brit, unhealthily spicy curries are a way of life here. Most white guys I know are perfectly able to stomach spice although I do have one Carolina Reaper sauce that did make one of my friends spectacularly sick.

Reactions: cowisnow

wildautism

kiwifarms.net
Europeans never got used to huge amounts of spice because they didn't eat low quality meat. When you have almost rotting meat and no way to preserve or prolong the life of it (i.e. hunter gathering) you have to eat things which don't taste very good. The solution to that is covering them in a mask of strong flavors. When you spit roast a pig or you cook a joint of beef for a Sunday roast you don't need to mask the flavor, it tastes great the way it is. The natural fats and roasting need very little to really pop, and you can get the extra flavor from making a gravy out of those meat juices. You can get this all year round when you have invented farming and have a choice when to butcher animals or use cured animal products.

If Europeans wanted to change the taste of things they used herbs which can enhance the flavor without smothering it out of existence and they're still used today. People who think European cooking is bland often discount all the best parts of European cooking because they consider it "multinational", Christmas/Thanks giving dinner are both European in origin and you would be hard pressed to find a better meal on the planet. Kings used to have feasts filling entire halls with chimera animals sowed together to show off how insanely rich they were. Crazy amounts of time and effort went into these feasts and today we forget all of this because of the industrial revolution. When Europe was taken over by industry as we know it today all the cooking had to change to be fast and easy to cook. There wasn't time and most the women moved away and never got all the family recipes as their mothers and grandmothers had. Which utterly ravished the traditional British food knowledge. And very few people are willing to investigate it and put the effort into adopting older recipes.

Good quality food tastes best when prepared well and with little addition. Bad quality food needs leaving in a bucket of spices, sugar and fats so you can't taste it any more.

Tags
None