Why do black people like this hat? - none of the black people I know can give me an explanation

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Keep Yourself Safe

REAL ASS DUDE
kiwifarms.net
So what types of hats are safe to wear around blacks?

CVI0048-L293-3.jpg

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 645634
Wear brim forward to shade face.
Wear backward to shade neck.
You'd think that would work in a pinch, but I find it's really necessary to have both the neck and face shaded simultaneously. When it's 100+ degrees and cloudless skies, the neck and face being shaded at once can make the difference in being able to spend 5 minutes outdoors and 10 minutes outdoors without excessive discomfort.

UnKillShredDur

Black Deaths Matter.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks a bit like a pimp hat if you squint the right way. Maybe they want to choke a bitch.

Count groudon

Concentration camp counselor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of black people, especially in the south, really like wearing work clothes. Every black dude I see in my town always wears stuff like overalls and trucker caps even on their days off. I guess they like it because it goes with their sense of style?

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
A lot of black people, especially in the south, really like wearing work clothes. Every black dude I see in my town always wears stuff like overalls and trucker caps even on their days off. I guess they like it because it goes with their sense of style?

Cargo cult. It's like them buying police trade in crown vics. My theory on the negros and their odd choices in fashion and vehicles is cargo cult mentality. Driving the crown vic means you have the powers of da po po. Wearing work clothes means you are suddenly a hard worker instead of a lazy nigger on welfare. That and it helps them steal better.

So what types of hats are safe to wear around blacks?
41hLYsEpxuL._AC_SY400_.jpg

This hat strikes fear in the niggers heart. We must use these tools the white god gave us to fight the nigger. A noose, a branding iron, a police club, a job application!

Last edited:

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the hat was purple then black men would REALLY love the hat. Maybe even put a feather in the hat. It would be a pimp hat for sure If it was purple.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recent rain storms have rendered the old hat less pleasant to wear. The fabric dyes have been badly bled out, the sweat stains have been severely darkened, the cardboard brim has been warped and wrinkled, and the feathered plume is ruined among other things.
IMG_20190606_181031.jpg

So now I have upgraded to a new custom hat that has already garnered some compliments from whiteys who recognize the general theme. Only time will tell if blacks will react to it in a favorable fashion. I already see some wordlessly envious of the enormous six-inch white plume pinned to the right side.
IMG_20190606_181200.jpg

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every once in a while an emissary from that side of the divide will appropriate and recontextualize some aesthetic touchstone traditionally reserved for the whitest of whites. Example, Polo and Tommy Hilfiger. It was black folks who took those brands and really put them on the map.

Think of it also in terms of the brazen boldness of seizing upon a distinctly 'white' garment or style and then reframing it from within the black experience, thus giving a new and unintended aesthetic role. This was the case with all sorts of luxury goods, from clothes to Cadillacs & more. Taking that white status symbol and weaving it into one's own style and culture imbued it with an extra edge, with a fresh slant that's almost rooted in parody of the intended audience. This is no accident, it goes back to the dance tradition of the Cakewalk. A very popular dance in its own right, it was born when plantation blacks looked in on white cotillion balls and couldn't help but copy their steps for the sake of mocking their stiff and plodding dances. Over time, the mockery became a new dance subculture in its own right.

So there is precedence for what I'm trying to claim.