Why do black women hate white women so much? - Serious question

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Solution
I was curious so I just now posed this question to a South Indian woman and she said "because you're really irritating" and I guess that's fair
You might personally be irritating to her, but that really doesn't have anything to do with OP's comment.

OP asked about black women, or POC's as they like to call them on the internet these days. South Indian women aren't part of this group. In fact, they are also hated and envied by the POC's because Indians are more "privilaged", at least in the West. They are much more likely to have post secondary educations, they make more money, and black women love buying expensive wigs made from Indian women's hair.

Indian women are so much higher on the food chain compared to blacks that...

Providence

Professor of Gender Studies, Miskatonic '92
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Intense jealousy surrounding hair, skin tone and eye color. Intense insecurity in the presence of white girls.
A black girl who cannot see beauty in black features will punish every white girl around her. Even the ugliest white girl is her superior, in her mind,

It's pitiable.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas Consoomer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
9d9fe18f653b39e6442bc0a58366a805--ghostbusters--leslie-jones.jpg
1634255377716.jpeg
b751fdfe5e3a1fc93edc84f7b94d8afc.jpg
4c6f87e7655a1b1f42afc702ffd7774c.jpg

alicia-vikander-los-angeles-ca-january-rd-annual-golden-globe-awards-beverly-hilton-hotel-171389729.jpg

Cup Noodle

Tch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There isn't much sexual dimorphism in black people. Other than tits, if you shave a black woman's head she will look no different than a black man of similar build. Reflexively, many black men look to other races that show more femininity. On the world stage of fuckability, black women rate last with white women ranking first, generally. Or as @Mariposa Electrique said; jealousy.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There isn't much sexual dimorphism in black people. Other than tits, if you shave a black woman's head she will look no different than a black man of similar build. Reflexively, many black men look to other races that show more femininity. On the world stage of fuckability, black women rate last with white women ranking first, generally. Or as @Mariposa Electrique said; jealousy.
That's probably why they're so jealous of mixed women as well. Here is a R&B singer/rapper who just came out as a tranny. She wants to be a man, she's extremely beautiful, but she's what is termed as "high yella".
58e85f51b855099c9fe927594642627d.jpg

Meanwhile, here are three women from Africa.

portraits-of-women-from-northern-kenya-africa-JAX926.jpg

1634255324073.jpeg

Ladybird-Homepage-scaled.jpg

Cup Noodle

Tch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's probably why they're so jealous of mixed women as well. Here is a R&B singer/rapper who just came out as a tranny. She wants to be a man, she's extremely beautiful, but she's what is termed as "high yella".
58e85f51b855099c9fe927594642627d.jpg
I haven't heard anyone besides me use the term "high yeller" in forever. Mine was a blanket statement btw. I've fucked much more beautiful brown skinned blacks than that high yeller thing. The thing about American blacks is that they had 400 years of Massa whipping their pussies with his dick. There is enough white admixture that sometimes you get some really beautiful black women. They usually go for white guys though. That pisses black men off the most. I've had my life threatened over it lol.
Also, @snailslime is a nigger.
Edit: @vageen haver is also a nigger.

Caesare

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was curious so I just now posed this question to a South Indian woman and she said "because you're really irritating" and I guess that's fair
You might personally be irritating to her, but that really doesn't have anything to do with OP's comment.

OP asked about black women, or POC's as they like to call them on the internet these days. South Indian women aren't part of this group. In fact, they are also hated and envied by the POC's because Indians are more "privilaged", at least in the West. They are much more likely to have post secondary educations, they make more money, and black women love buying expensive wigs made from Indian women's hair.

Indian women are so much higher on the food chain compared to blacks that even her old hair is cherished and highly valued by the POC's.

Solution

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
Jealous of naturally striaght hair yet they can chemically straighten it
And blue/green eyes despite some blacks having that too genetically

Edit: Also White female authors will claim to be black by attempting to be woke and using 'Black' characters that are whiter than Carlton.

Last edited: