Why do black women hate white women so much? - Serious question

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.
Solution
I was curious so I just now posed this question to a South Indian woman and she said "because you're really irritating" and I guess that's fair
You might personally be irritating to her, but that really doesn't have anything to do with OP's comment.

OP asked about black women, or POC's as they like to call them on the internet these days. South Indian women aren't part of this group. In fact, they are also hated and envied by the POC's because Indians are more "privilaged", at least in the West. They are much more likely to have post secondary educations, they make more money, and black women love buying expensive wigs made from Indian women's hair.

Indian women are so much higher on the food chain compared to blacks that...

Cup Noodle

Tch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Black bitches smell like fish. Gone off.

White bitches smell like Ozone from the sea on a warm sunny day.

Black bitches don't have hair, they have brillo pads.

Huwhyte bitches have silken cloth formed from thousands of years from the finest silk moths.

Black bitches always be bitching about their 'men' wanting to fuck huwhyte bitches.

White bitches always be fighting of black men when the black bitches kicked them out of the house again for not paying their way. Many such cases. Sad.

Black bitches usually beat up white bitches in the 7-11 because they did do jump in front of dem in line. Yes dey did!

White bitches usually avoid the 7-11 these days, because of black bitches always pulling that shit.

Look, huwhyte bitches can be cunty, and they are very clever with their cuntiness, but black bitches are just full on baboon half the time. They hate themselves. They know their own men hate them. They know huwhyte bitches be hating them too.

There's not a lot to do if you are a black ho'. Uh uh. Das rite!

Just be hatin' on huwhytey when you can, and all yo' black men that huwant all those huwhyte bitches.

A picture paints a thousand words. A video paints a million.

Having said that, every yin has its yang. The plight of the black woman did not just come in to being like an immaculate conception. Black bitches are some of the most fun people you will ever have the pleasure to spend your limited time with here on Planet Earth. Just choose wisely.

The absolute vast majority of them are to be avoided. Shit, I guess that is the very defiinition of prejudiced.

But a few of them are good fun, have good hearts. I won't get in to the other stuff here.

Give them a chance, but know that they are for the most part absolutely ruthless cunts. They are women after all.

Some day someone is gonna do some serious fashion design for them, because they dress like shit. Their hair is like shit. They can make it work. They need to start loving themselves. Stop chasing after their black men who are just after huwhyte women.

I'll give this to them: they are fucking fun to be around, and will share the last of their shit with you. I like them.

White women don't like any men very much. Black or huwhyte.

Black women suffer fools even less gladly.

But have a bit of backbone. Be true to yourself. And Black bitches will give you a bit more respect than huwhytey does. Sorry if that busts an illusion. I might be wrong. Don't think I am.

And know this. It's a small point, but not an insignificant one: Don't ever insult a black woman and make her lose face. You can do it with a white woman. She will still hate you and fuck you 20 years down the road. But a black woman won't even pretend. She will just destroy you. That's 20 years less of happiness. LOL.

I'm not into coffee coloured bitches. I like full on fucking coal tar Black Bantu 'ladies'.

Hard to come by. Harder to hold.

So I say all this from not a little point of prejudice.

Sometimes it is better the devil you know.

Are they crazy? Are they manipulative? Are they any worse than the huwhyte bitches?

Thankfully, none of this is a problem I have to deal with anymore. I just post on kiwifarms. Sad.
That was either a great effort post or a great copypasta. I've never seen full on fucking coal tar black bantu "ladies" that I'd be willing to fuck. More power to the op though. Looking at that shitty music video though, that's about right. Blacks live in a Matriarchal society where the man is expected to work all week and then hand his paycheck over to the woman. JLP has gone over this, and if I hadn't experienced it myself, I wouldn't believe it. My solution was to assert dominance. Big white man tells cute little black chick how it will be and she will revert to slave mentality.
Yeah, that's the TL;DR.

But if you listen to that interview I just linked to, you can see that all of love and life is there. These bitches ain't so smart, but they ain't so fucking dumb either. In fact, they sound a lot more tuned in and on the spot than dumb huwhyte bitches. I'm liking them more and more.

It's evolution in effect: they can never be better or more beautiful or more silken-haired than huwhyte bitches, but they can be more canny.

If you said I had 6 days to live, give me a hotel full of nigger bitches compared to half a dozen bubbly blondies. What are they going to provide? Fuck all. When all the pretending is over...

Fucking nigger bitches know what time it is. They got a soul. They just want to be loved. But they can't, because all their men are fucking gay and so entranced by big long black nigger dick, they can't see the forest (pussy) for the trees (dick).

Black men are fucking gay. They must be. Just look at this wonderful resource they have. Fuck, I wish I was black. I'd turn out those bitches no problem.

I'm not going to go in to the sexual stuff - I've said too much already.

Black people, and especially black women have a very spiritual and emotional side to them. It's not being taken care of, while their men are on the down low. So many complex questions in our fucked up society.

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times.

Black women are the worst of humanity, they are the best of humanity.
Oh fuck it was a effort post. Black men who fuck black women are gay. They are just fucking black men with tits. It's no wonder that they don't have any problem in prison. If you aren't black, how in the fuck are you not swimming in black pussy. I guess you aren't white either. I'm white and I turn down all but the best black pussy. I turn down more than I get. Black women yearn for white men just like black men yearn for white women. If you can't get black pussy you must be a truly disgusting individual.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's the TL;DR.

But if you listen to that interview I just linked to, you can see that all of love and life is there. These bitches ain't so smart, but they ain't so fucking dumb either. In fact, they sound a lot more tuned in and on the spot than dumb huwhyte bitches. I'm liking them more and more.

It's evolution in effect: they can never be better or more beautiful or more silken-haired than huwhyte bitches, but they can be more canny.

If you said I had 6 days to live, give me a hotel full of nigger bitches compared to half a dozen bubbly blondies. What are they going to provide? Fuck all. When all the pretending is over...

Fucking nigger bitches know what time it is. They got a soul. They just want to be loved. But they can't, because all their men are fucking gay and so entranced by big long black nigger dick, they can't see the forest (pussy) for the trees (dick).

Black men are fucking gay. They must be. Just look at this wonderful resource they have. Fuck, I wish I was black. I'd turn out those bitches no problem.

I'm not going to go in to the sexual stuff - I've said too much already.

Black people, and especially black women have a very spiritual and emotional side to them. It's not being taken care of, while their men are on the down low. So many complex questions in our fucked up society.

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times.

Black women are the worst of humanity, they are the best of humanity.
How do you feel about individuals with black ancestry?

DerKryptid

I killed byuu lol
kiwifarms.net
There isn't much sexual dimorphism in black people. Other than tits, if you shave a black woman's head she will look no different than a black man of similar build. Reflexively, many black men look to other races that show more femininity. On the world stage of fuckability, black women rate last with white women ranking first, generally. Or as @Mariposa Electrique said; jealousy.

Black dudes look pretty feminine too, you might be right about the lack of sexual dimorphism thing. Maybe it's the narrow jawline and hamster-like cheeks

photo-1546456073-92b9f0a8d413.jpeg12Stone2-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg17352251_746124255184_8143210918571920861_n_1_t580.jpg

Caesare

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was curious so I just now posed this question to a South Indian woman and she said "because you're really irritating" and I guess that's fair
You might personally be irritating to her, but that really doesn't have anything to do with OP's comment.

OP asked about black women, or POC's as they like to call them on the internet these days. South Indian women aren't part of this group. In fact, they are also hated and envied by the POC's because Indians are more "privilaged", at least in the West. They are much more likely to have post secondary educations, they make more money, and black women love buying expensive wigs made from Indian women's hair.

Indian women are so much higher on the food chain compared to blacks that even her old hair is cherished and highly valued by the POC's.

Solution

DerKryptid

I killed byuu lol
kiwifarms.net
dont know wtf you're smoking
the guy on the left has an absolute gigachad chin and the middle dudes jawline is turbo masculine
Ignore his chin, look at how feminine his lips, eyes, cheeks and the lines around his mouth look. Doesn't help that this nigga's skin is pristine and shiny as all hell

God damn, maybe buck breakers were right

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Ignore his chin, look at how feminine his lips, eyes, cheeks and the lines around his mouth look. Doesn't help that this nigga's skin is pristine and shiny as all hell

God damn, maybe buck breakers were right
i don't get it
big lips is simply how blacks look, nothing feminine about it
maybe i'm a faceblind autist, don't know, but i really don't see what's supposed to look feminine on these guys faces

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Black dudes look pretty feminine too, you might be right about the lack of sexual dimorphism thing. Maybe it's the narrow jawline and hamster-like cheeks

View attachment 2626963View attachment 2626964View attachment 2626965
This is another good one. Tyra Sanchez. His face looks just as feminine in drag as it does out of drag.

7J6FB5FF4YE53TH2AUTQ47O3GA.jpg

Then we have Rupaul looking like someone's big ol' auntie.
rupaul.jpg

Dax Exclamation point
dax-exclamationpoint-image.jpg
c79515_150d217d3db44e818a323c771f3d6d30~mv2.webp
chunliretromegacon_by_snarftastiko_d966oyh-350t.jpg

Mariah Balenciaga
maxresdefault.jpg

Rupaul_Dragcon_2018-74_%2842030786202%29.jpg

The weird thing is that they have these very masculine bodies with big hands and big feet.

(((Oban Lazcano Kamz)))

email is for geeks and pedophiles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't heard anyone besides me use the term "high yeller" in forever. Mine was a blanket statement btw. I've fucked much more beautiful brown skinned blacks than that high yeller thing. The thing about American blacks is that they had 400 years of Massa whipping their pussies with his dick. There is enough white admixture that sometimes you get some really beautiful black women. They usually go for white guys though. That pisses black men off the most. I've had my life threatened over it lol.
Also, @snailslime is a nigger.
Edit: @vageen haver is also a nigger.
Are you a homosexual?