Why do black women hate white women so much? - Serious question

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Solution
I was curious so I just now posed this question to a South Indian woman and she said "because you're really irritating" and I guess that's fair
You might personally be irritating to her, but that really doesn't have anything to do with OP's comment.

OP asked about black women, or POC's as they like to call them on the internet these days. South Indian women aren't part of this group. In fact, they are also hated and envied by the POC's because Indians are more "privilaged", at least in the West. They are much more likely to have post secondary educations, they make more money, and black women love buying expensive wigs made from Indian women's hair.

Indian women are so much higher on the food chain compared to blacks that...

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
They are mad because Tyrone be like: Where all da white wommanz at?

There is a reason anime girls always have pale skin and blonde or neon hair.

There is just something about paleness that stands out. Perhaps like how birds use colourful feathers.

Shame sjws ruined hair dyes.

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
Anytime youtube recommends me a video about beauty standards the comments are just an ocean of women talking about white women and how they ruin everything. The thing is they’re definitely correct that white women are perceived as more beautiful, but the seethe and cope is so apparent that it’s just borderline pathetic.

Retired Junta Member

Currently riding the short bus to a Russian camp
kiwifarms.net
It’s a cultural thing imho. Stereotypical white girls raised by family with a suburban mentality live a better life than girls raised in the ghetto. Sure, living in the hood makes your tougher and whatever, but it’s not a pleasant way to live and the astronomical number of single black “baby mamas” and other statistics prove the point.
I guess you can call it envy. The step from envy to hate is very small.

benutz

kiwifarms.net
Inferiority complex.

Yeah, that's the TL;DR.

But if you listen to that interview I just linked to, you can see that all of love and life is there. These bitches ain't so smart, but they ain't so fucking dumb either. In fact, they sound a lot more tuned in and on the spot than dumb huwhyte bitches. I'm liking them more and more.

It's evolution in effect: they can never be better or more beautiful or more silken-haired than huwhyte bitches, but they can be more canny.

If you said I had 6 days to live, give me a hotel full of nigger bitches compared to half a dozen bubbly blondies. What are they going to provide? Fuck all. When all the pretending is over...

Fucking nigger bitches know what time it is. They got a soul. They just want to be loved. But they can't, because all their men are fucking gay and so entranced by big long black nigger dick, they can't see the forest (pussy) for the trees (dick).

Black men are fucking gay. They must be. Just look at this wonderful resource they have. Fuck, I wish I was black. I'd turn out those bitches no problem.

I'm not going to go in to the sexual stuff - I've said too much already.

Black people, and especially black women have a very spiritual and emotional side to them. It's not being taken care of, while their men are on the down low. So many complex questions in our fucked up society.

It was the worst of times, it was the best of times.

Black women are the worst of humanity, they are the best of humanity.