why do fat cracker girls love black people

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
White guys that want them is on the same scale on attractiveness as them. They can get a fit nigger basically.

Grub

kiwifarms.net
Dunno, but went to this reggae show one time, looked around and realized over half the people there were these thug nigga looking niggers with dreads with fat white blonde chicks. Went outside for a smoke and literally the whole block was full of niggers with fat blonde chicks smoking weed. Like every single one of them were with fat blonde white women.

Apochrypha

𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙
kiwifarms.net
My theories:

1) Black men, on average, have bigger cocks. Big girls need big cocks because normal white ones can't fully please them. Not to mention black men generally have low standards.

2) In African societies, larger women were usually rich, because if you're fat obviously it means you can afford food more than others. Tribal men would seek these women out and court them to become rich once they married into the family.

Shidoen

... .--. .- -.-. . / -. .. --. --. . .-. ... --..-
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If ya eat the fat that can't be eaten then you're obligated to fuck the fat that can't be fucked.