Why do people hate us? -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because they can’t make us go away. They’re used to being able to block or report people who disagree with them, and to unperson people who hurt their feelings. With us, they bellow “transphobia” or “cyber-bullying” and nothing happens.

Bread Fetishist

Public enemy to bakers everywhere
kiwifarms.net
Because they only look at this site at a surface level. The instant somebody speaks out against political correctness, that means they're a Hitler-loving Nazi.

• Agree
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
As others have said, it's because we record people's public posts and laugh at them.

Plus many of the cows are highly political, so they have a hard time rationalizing why we laugh at people across the autistic political spectrum. They're OK with people laughing just at the left or right but they can't take it when they are laughed at. I'd also argue it disturbs them that they can be laughed at by people with a similar worldview.

Edit
The best part is when (or if) it makes them paranoid that anyone they know can be a kiwi. Rather than reconsidering posting exceptional shit online -or their lives- they go on a grand crusade to find the mole that probably doesn't exist... since they post it online for the public to see.

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bad publicity. We need a PR rep.

Kyubey

We terminate the hearts addiction to consumption.
kiwifarms.net
Because we reach out to the truth. The truth hurts, and they are too weak to accept it.
You may reach out to the truth. But the truth ignores you all. Hating something you cannot understand is foolish decision.

UncleMoeLester

cum ration connoisseur, based trap
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because they either A see some alog or B see some edge Lord and don't realize they are being ironic

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
In western countries, since we were children we always were heavily discouraged from discussing or laughing at the behavior of certain individuals with mental issues or Autism.

I remember in grade 7 they put on a video, a documentary, about drug addicted and mentally ill people that lived on the streets of Toronto- if we laughed even once we would be kicked out of the class room. The video was hilarious (for any 13 year old) and featured addicts howling, rolling around and screaming out gibberish. Biting and scratching their arms thinking there was ''bugs'' inside. I tried as hard as I could not to laugh but I did and was kicked out.

We aren't supposed to laugh at the behavior of Chris Chan either, if you've read the articles condemning Kiwi Farms you will always see a passage in them stating ''Started as a site mocking a mentally ill, Autistic man'' and the tone of Chris being completely ''innocent'' and expresses faux concern for him and others to his kin.

Most of the cows aren't even nice people,the majority of them are actually quite awful. Genuinely kind, decent people regardless of Autism, mental illness, being a transgender etc. don't tend to get threads here. The KIwi critics don't seem to get this. They believe it's an attack on ''the innocent''.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum india i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
In western countries, since we were children we always were heavily discouraged from discussing or laughing at the behavior of certain individuals with mental issues or Autism.

I remember in grade 7 they put on a video, a documentary, about drug addicted and mentally ill people that lived on the streets of Toronto- if we laughed even once we would be kicked out of the class room. The video was hilarious (for any 13 year old) and featured addicts howling, rolling around and screaming out gibberish. Biting and scratching their arms thinking there was ''bugs'' inside. I tried as hard as I could not to laugh but I did and was kicked out.

We aren't supposed to laugh at the behavior of Chris Chan either, if you've read the articles condemning Kiwi Farms you will always see a passage in them stating ''Started as a site mocking a mentally ill, Autistic man'' and the tone of Chris being completely ''innocent'' and expresses faux concern for him and others to his kin.

Most of the cows aren't even nice people,the majority of them are actually quite awful. Genuinely kind, decent people regardless of Autism, mental illness, being a transgender etc. don't tend to get threads here. The KIwi critics don't seem to get this. They believe it's an attack on ''the innocent''.
That's fucked up, man.
We (Eastern Europe, sometimes very early 00s) had a cop come to school and show us some dead and suffering junkies and we all laughed and mocked them and had a grand time.

• Feels
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene

the fall of man

humanity has ended and thorns will take the earth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ideally, people will hate us or ignore us but generally leave us alone

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it has something to do with the fact some of the users have doxed people.
There's some threads (least from a few years ago, think it's now a bit required for the OP for new threads) where the cow of interest didn't get doxed for quite a while, but they had found out they had gotten a thread and had a freak-out which led to them DFE and eventually getting doxed because they can't help but to give away shit about themselves. That puts a bigger target on them and makes us laugh harder.

Nah, think they hate us because as their biggest fans, we're their biggest critics and won't give them asspats.

• Agree
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Tags
None