Why Do People Hate Vegans? - White supremacist and alt-right hitlers in my salad?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really don't have any qualms against vegans but guilting people about eating meat is a bunch of bullshit.
I almost have to view this like I do the opinions of pro-life people. If they legitimately believe something is the equivalent of murder, how could they not guilt people about it? Arguably, they should have their guns out and be fighting over it. Pro-lifers who actually kill abortion doctors are at least consistent in their beliefs. Shouldn't vegans do the same?

Cope or Rope

Can't Dodge The Rodge
kiwifarms.net
I almost have to view this like I do the opinions of pro-life people. If they legitimately believe something is the equivalent of murder, how could they not guilt people about it? Arguably, they should have their guns out and be fighting over it. Pro-lifers who actually kill abortion doctors are at least consistent in their beliefs. Shouldn't vegans do the same?
two wrongs dont equal a wrong. while i am pro-life i don;t believe in killing abortion "Doctors"

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
two wrongs dont equal a wrong. while i am pro-life i don;t believe in killing abortion "Doctors"
You realize the very few doctors who do third term abortions almost entirely practice in patients who would literally die without it? This isn't something people just frivolously do. I know. Facts are tough to deal with. Reality is not kind.

Cope or Rope

Can't Dodge The Rodge
kiwifarms.net
You realize the very few doctors who do third term abortions almost entirely practice in patients who would literally die without it? This isn't something people just frivolously do. I know. Facts are tough to deal with. Reality is not kind.
why are you even pressing me on this. I shouldn't be having to subsidize some womans abortion and i wont subsidize any vegans for their food of choice.

Troonologist PhD

Be happy
kiwifarms.net
Because directly fighting the state doesn’t do any long term good. Murder is different from lawful execution. There should be a Captain Obvious sticker for things like this.

Last edited:

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
Because directly fighting the state doesn’t do any long term good. Murder is different from lawful execution. There should be a Captain Obvious sticker for things like this.
i'd say yuo are right but them pro-choice retards base themselves on the bible, the bible says DON'T KILL.

it does not say, DON'T KILL UNLESS IT'S PRO ABORTION (meaning no loopholes exist in the bible), yuo can also say "it's a vocal minority being a bunch of retards" but that would apply to vegans too, i can't say for every vegan but every motherfucker i met is some self-centered asswipe, the joke abbaht vegas saying they are vegans every 5min is on point with reality to a scary degree.

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
i'd say yuo are right but them pro-choice retards base themselves on the bible, the bible says DON'T KILL.

it does not say, DON'T KILL UNLESS IT'S PRO ABORTION (meaning no loopholes exist in the bible), yuo can also say "it's a vocal minority being a bunch of retards" but that would apply to vegans too, i can't say for every vegan but every motherfucker i met is some self-centered asswipe, the joke abbaht vegas saying they are vegans every 5min is on point with reality to a scary degree.
One of my old work friends has a new partner who is vegan, and when a few of us went to her place over the weekend to meet him for the first time we all had to eat vegan and listen to his vegan propaganda for the whole three courses. She used to be normal, and I’m really hoping that she’s just cock-happy and will dump him soon.

Troonologist PhD

Be happy
kiwifarms.net

it does not say, DON'T KILL UNLESS IT'S PRO ABORTION (meaning no loopholes exist in the bible)
, yuo can also say "it's a vocal minority being a bunch of retards" but that would apply to vegans too, i can't say for every vegan but every motherfucker i met is some self-centered asswipe, the joke abbaht vegas saying they are vegans every 5min is on point with reality to a scary degree.
Have you read the Bible? Pro-choice is by definition being okay with killing babies if a woman says being pregnant is like, hard and stuff. The closest Biblical parallel is with Moloch, Baal, Jezebel, etc. Pro-abortion means being morally retarded.

Cheerlead-in-Chief

"Everyone Hates Mondays" -Ermes Costello
kiwifarms.net
Personal experience:
A dumb white vegan prisoner with an ankle monitor asked me "do you love animals?" (obvious ruse)
"Yes, I have two pets..'
"Then why are you eating meat?!"
Before I could even reply that I'm required medically....I get shut off

The biggest irony?
The dumb cunt ate two large bowls of fruity/chocolate pebbles with chocolate milk and shat herself in the ward, claiming "it's detox and I'm doing it for myself"

Shittus Maximus

kiwifarms.net
What the actual fuck!? Social media was a goddamn mistake. Three days in between This dude trying to connect me to pedos for eating meat btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot (104).png
    Screenshot (104).png
    90 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot (105).png
    Screenshot (105).png
    91.3 KB · Views: 116