Why Do People Hate Vegans? - White supremacist and alt-right hitlers in my salad?

Sithis

Dread Lord of the Void
kiwifarms.net
Boy you weren't kidding.
I skimmed a bit and they seem to think people hate vegans due to some ignorance or intentional denial of health and climate change. Even though the biggest reason are that vegans are insufferably smug, self-important, pushy with their beliefs, and incredibly annoying picky eaters.

Case in point about being smug and self-important; the length of this article.
This. Vegans are in the same book as homosexuals and atheists imo. The ones that just do their own lifestyle and eat what they want and don't expect people to follow suit or cater to their every whim, I have absolutely no problem with. If you want to go chew on a pallet of grass and shit like a cow standing up I really don't care or see it as my business.

What irritates the hell out of me is how they are so often so very smug. I saw a joke a few years back on twatter that was basically "A vegan, an atheist and a crossfitter walk into a bar. We only know because they wouldn't shut the fuck up about it" and that pretty much sums it up. A lot of them are loud, obnoxious, smug assholes who absolutely will not shut the fuck up about it and its purported health benefits. Even worse are the PETA types who will sit there and try to guilt you for eating meat.
Fuck off faggot, we humans only got as far as we did because we were better at eating other animals than the predators in our environments. I'll slather a fried chicken breast in a hot fried egg yolk and joke about bathing the flesh of the mother in the unborn embryo of her child before eating it just to piss them off.

CloacaRimjob

kiwifarms.net
Not long ago I bought a cheap Chicago town microwaveable pizza, seen it was hamburger flavour limited edition so happy days would have one for lunch.

It was the weirdest thing I ever tasted, looked at the packet, was vegan!!! I can tolerate fake meat like quorn that can actually be quite decent sometimes but the cheese was just really wierd.

Made me think it must be like banging a troon, your trying to replicate something from something completely different , you can brag but you know deep down it's not the real thing, you can install fallout 4 armor mods in new vegas but your not playing fallout 4

it's like if you come to britain as a tourist and fuck a BAME your getting cheated.

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
I think the main reason vegans don't have the best reputation is the fact that there's a certain subsection of them who tend to be very preachy, judgmental, and holier-than-thou about other people's dietary choices. This alone, doesn't especially bother me, since I can generally tune it out. The ones that really annoy me are the ones who peddle blatant misinformation about nutrition, and try to disguise their true motivations for why they want other people to follow the diet.

I can respect people for becoming vegan because they don't want to hurt animals, but if this is really the true motivation (as I suspect it predominantly is), then they should at least be honest about it.

NumberingYourState

Our fate lies in the moons tilt and shine
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the things I don't understand is the borderline pointless lengths vegans go to recreating common recipies that involve meat or some other animal product in very specific ways and in more steps than necessary. I mean, use a "meatier quality" mushroom as a substitute, add glutimate, done. You don't need to butcher a vegetable in some retarded fashion to emulate the shape of a cut of meat.

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Her Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
If vegans were the majority or had more influence on the government, they would 100% ban all meat and force people into obeying their cult-like secular religion that could have only spawned in atrofied brains of malnourished lunatics

If you have a chance and nobody's looking, push a vegan under a bus or down the stairs, remove them in any way you can. They are the spreaders of pestilence, they hate everything that is healthy, beautiful and good, they hate life itself because life devours life and since they are too weak to be predator their only dream is turning everyone into prey

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
One of the things I don't understand is the borderline pointless lengths vegans go to recreating common recipies that involve meat or some other animal product in very specific ways and in more steps than necessary. I mean, use a "meatier quality" mushroom as a substitute, add glutimate, done. You don't need to butcher a vegetable in some retarded fashion to emulate the shape of a cut of meat.
So pretty much marinate a large portobello mushroom cap in soy sauce, olive oil, and salt, garlic, onion, etc. to taste, then fry it like a burger and eat it. It's obviously a mushroom. You're eating a mushroom. Mushrooms are good. You don't have to pretend it's ground up dead cow to like it.

Kosher Snake

get woke and I make your neck go broke
kiwifarms.net
This. Vegans are in the same book as homosexuals and atheists imo. The ones that just do their own lifestyle and eat what they want and don't expect people to follow suit or cater to their every whim, I have absolutely no problem with. If you want to go chew on a pallet of grass and shit like a cow standing up I really don't care or see it as my business.

What irritates the hell out of me is how they are so often so very smug. I saw a joke a few years back on twatter that was basically "A vegan, an atheist and a crossfitter walk into a bar. We only know because they wouldn't shut the fuck up about it" and that pretty much sums it up. A lot of them are loud, obnoxious, smug assholes who absolutely will not shut the fuck up about it and its purported health benefits. Even worse are the PETA types who will sit there and try to guilt you for eating meat.
Fuck off faggot, we humans only got as far as we did because we were better at eating other animals than the predators in our environments. I'll slather a fried chicken breast in a hot fried egg yolk and joke about bathing the flesh of the mother in the unborn embryo of her child before eating it just to piss them off.
I can totally vouch for atheists and alphabets acting like they're above everyone else, its the same shitty air that wafts from a vegan, they're always acting like everyone should give a damn about what they say let alone take it as gospel because they said so.