Why Do People Hate Vegans? - White supremacist and alt-right hitlers in my salad?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Blue Canary in the outlet

by the lightswitch, who's watching over you...
kiwifarms.net
I don't mind vegan stuff as long as it's not too expensive and tastes good. I like to try new things.

Vegans on the other hand can be quite a pain in the arse. Mostly for what others already said here. Preaching from the morally high ground and being pretentious with their overcomplicated dishes where you need groceries for one meal that are expensive like others spend for a week.

Internet Explorer

this guy are sick
kiwifarms.net
Vegans on the other hand can be quite a pain in the arse. Mostly for what others already said here. Preaching from the morally high ground and being pretentious with their overcomplicated dishes where you need groceries for one meal that are expensive like others spend for a week.
Tbf, if you are able to cultivate your own vegetables (i.e. grow your own tomatoes, onions and garlic), then you can alleviate the cost a bit. But yeah - supermarket vegan alternatives to meat/dairy tend to have a higher price bracket and can be a pain in the arse. Incidentally, never date a vegan that opts for gluten free. That 's a whole other level of headache when it comes to cooking.

AMHOLIO

unicron's vengeance
kiwifarms.net
Vegans are like religious fundies or atheisit euphorics of food. Most people don't care about say normal non-animal eaters. Some are just bothered a bit by the inconvenience if they're having you over for lunch, but true friends can look past that.

The problem comes from genuine disgust or disdain at anyone not following their beliefs. No one wants to be told they're lesser for what they eat or do/don't believe in. If vegans followed THIS ONE SIMPLE TRICK there would be a lot less jokes at their expense.

Troonologist PhD

Be happy
kiwifarms.net
I hate vegans when they're fanatic idol worshippers about it. True, vegetarianism is the humane option but they're not normal vegetarians. They deny reality itself and try to force others into their cult. Chickens will lay unfertililized eggs on a daily basis, cows will die painfully if they're not milked regularly, etc. They equate corporate animal cruelty with all agriculture. Plant matter is not sufficient to fulfill our needs which is why long term vegans look like death and are batshit insane; their brains literally don't have sufficient nutrients to function. It's only possible with the luxuries of a class privileged, modern life. Animal life does not have equal value to human life. The foreign cultures they appropriate are either animists or believe in reincarnation whereas vegans are misotheistic headcases. Some are so evil they resort to cannibalism to fullfill their nutritional needs. Their cult is a real life example of Chaotic Evil.

RSLUG30

:-DD
kiwifarms.net
I hate vegans when they're fanatic idol worshippers about it. True, vegetarianism is the humane option but they're not normal vegetarians. They deny reality itself and try to force others into their cult. Chickens will lay unfertililized eggs on a daily basis, cows will die painfully if they're not milked regularly, etc. They equate corporate animal cruelty with all agriculture. Plant matter is not sufficient to fulfill our needs which is why long term vegans look like death and are batshit insane; their brains literally don't have sufficient nutrients to function. It's only possible with the luxuries of a class privileged, modern life. Animal life does not have equal value to human life. The foreign cultures they appropriate are either animists or believe in reincarnation whereas vegans are misotheistic headcases. Some are so evil they resort to cannibalism to fullfill their nutritional needs. Their cult is a real life example of Chaotic Evil.
while it is true that veganism doesn't provide all the resources needed to be a functional person, the more reasonable ones take supplements for the nutrients and vitamins that they're missing out on from animal produce. they only really start to look like death when they seriously believe that they can live a fulfilling life on just plants for sustenance, nothing unnatural or synthesised because that's obviously evil and going to fill your body with toxins from da big pharma and meats.

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mention of cheese reminds me of the infamous 'Great Pyramid of Cheese' writeup by Francis Porretto.

On one evening not too long ago, a friend of mine, who has an extensive extended family, was dining with most of them. Included were several pre-teens. The bill of fare was, as is common in their not-particularly-pecunious household, macaroni and cheese.

One of the pre-teens commented on how different the entree tasted to him from “real” macaroni and cheese — by which he meant, as pre-teens often do, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. He contrasted my friend’s wife’s dish unfavorably with the commercial preparation.

An uncle to the clan cleared his throat. “Kevin,” he intoned, “you know I sell cheese, don’t you?” The youngster nodded. “Well, it’s about time you learned about the Great Pyramid of Cheese.” And he told them all about it.

It seems that there are places where they make Cheese. The real stuff, straight from the milk, brimming with the odorific and oleaginous virtues that your narrator has found he cannot renounce. And it is good.

Most of it, anyway. Some wheels of cheese just don’t turn out right. But they’re not thrown away, oh, no. That would be wasteful. They’re sold to factors from other shops, which take them in, and melt them down, and add oil, and chemicals, and further processing, and thereby produce… Cheese Food. Cheese Food is regulated by law to contain no more than 49% non-milk additives, and must not contain any but a specified list of preservatives and artificial flavor enhancers. There are people who eat Cheese Food by choice. There are others who are trying to help them.

But some batches of Cheese Food don’t come out right either, and they’re not thrown away, either. They’re sold to factors from other shops, which take them in, and melt them down, and add oil, and chemicals, and further processing, and thereby produce… Process Pasteurized Cheese Food. PPCF is the step down from Cheese Food, and may contain up to 70% non-milk additives, plus a much wider range of flavor and color enhancers, and preservatives that guarantee that it will not spoil over the three months between your toddler’s two demands for a grilled cheese sandwich right now, mom!

And not all of this is saleable, either, but (you guessed it) it’s not thrown away just for that. The rejected barrels are sold to factors from other shops, which take them in, and melt them down, and add oil, and chemicals, and further processing, and thereby produce… Process Pasteurized Cheese Food Substance. PPCFS may contain up to 82% non-milk additives. The flavor and color are almost entirely chemically produced, and the preservatives in it are reputed to be stronger than formaldehyde. Velveeta was once PPCFS, but has moved up the pyramid to Level 3 (PPCF). Cheez Whiz is PPCFS. A number of people have drawn images of the Blessed Virgin on their basement walls with PPCFS from spray cans, and have made quite a lot of money.

But… that’s right. Some of it doesn’t meet the standards for retail-saleable PPCFS. The rejected barrels are sold to factors from other shops, which take them in, and melt them down, and add oil, and chemicals, and further processing, and thereby produce…

Well, it doesn’t really have a name, and it doesn’t need one, either, because all of it is consumed by a single company.

“And Kevin,” the uncle rumbled, “would you like to guess what that company is?”

Little Kevin swallowed and shook his head.

“It’s the Kraft Company, Kevin.”

And I, who have set this tale down for you, have checked it in all particulars, and every word of it is true. And I’m told that little Kevin no longer asks for Kraft Macaroni And Cheese, either.

Archeops

Trying to find the meaning of Life, no luck so far
kiwifarms.net
Slight powerleveling, but I’ve come to understand why people hate vegans after ditching vegetarianism for meat-based proteins. It’s a mixture of the already-mentioned superiority complexes they often develop and being complete dicks at restaurants,
Oh my God, I cannot begin to tell you how many arguments I’ve gotten into with vegans (and animal rights activists) over the dairy cattle.

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vegans are the worst people to cook for, every time I get a vegan table it is always the same fucking retarded questions. Like how the fuck can't you understand the menu and why do you think I have to accomodate your diet. Fuck Vegans period.
Keep crying bloodmouth tears, faggot. We'll save the earth, you'll just die with rancid rotting immoral meat in your stomach.

Last edited:

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
Because they are a movement that only does it because it makes themselves feel better and superior. If they actually cared about people going vegan, they would actually:
  • Try to ensure that vegetables, fruits, and grains, are cheap and easy to obtain so all people in different wealth statuses can have less animal products in their diet
  • Fund chefs to make more recipes and dishes that were easy, cheap, and tasty to the common person so more people would eat those dishes. Meat is expensive and vegetables are cheap so you can easily make tasty cheap meals without using animal products.
But instead they scream at natives who literally can't grow vegetables where they live, hunters that kill deer to feed their families for the year, and people who don't want to eat cardboard for dinner. They don't care actually care about other people's lives. They don't actually care about the animals. They just yell at people because that's the easiest thing to do and it makes them feel better. They don't want to change minds and if they do, they do it in the worse ways possible.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't hate vegans unless you get the kind that's a raging jackass who thinks anyone eating meat is as bad as Saddam bombing the Gulf. If the article wonders why people hate vegans, part of the reason comes from any sanctimonious tard that tries to get on a high horse. Sure they can say there's some people that eat meat who are overreacting in losing beef or how meat's some icon of class and other shit but aside from meat eaters that act as spergs, everyone else eating meat isn't really gonna be some right wing sperg trying to prove masculinity. Even with vegans out there that aren't sperg looking down on meat eaters and the like, there'll always be some that are spergy and sanctimonious with the lifestyle they have.