Why Do People Hate Vegans? - White supremacist and alt-right hitlers in my salad?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

ChonkyNeko

oh lawd she comin
kiwifarms.net
Veganism has a very loud minority who are a bunch of entitled special snowflakes who think they're unique and better than everybody because they have a different fucking diet. It's probably not a good look when it's revealed that the most famous vegan "charity" (PETA) are a bunch of hypocrites when it comes to animal euthaniasia.

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Begemot instead of letting us live rent free in your head and typing on your keyboard to own the meat eaters, how about you actually work to get fruits and vegetables into food deserts in cities? Do you actually care about what people eat to the point of actually doing something physical or are you too lazy?
Food deserts are created by bloodmouth oligarchs and their patsies like you.

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
Food deserts are created by bloodmouth oligarchs and their patsies like you.
Nice dodging the question. How about you answer it. What have you done to help people get fruits and vegetables into their diet that wasn't calling people names online? Literally donating five dollars to a local food bank would do more than you have ever done to help animals that are suffering.

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice dodging the question. How about you answer it. What have you done to help people get fruits and vegetables into their diet that wasn't calling people names online? Literally donating five dollars to a local food bank would do more than you have ever done to help animals that are suffering.
I create a moral reinforcement, breaking down the conditioning of the status quo, The mere fact you're spluttering at me in inchoate indignation shows how effective I've been. You're just another meat buck we'll break very soon.....

Kung Pow Cream

kiwifarms.net
I create a moral reinforcement, breaking down the conditioning of the status quo, The mere fact you're spluttering at me in inchoate indignation shows how effective I've been. You're just another meat buck we'll break very soon.....
Yes because negative reinforcement has obviously been proven to force change into a multitude of lives. :story: Definitely not positive reinforcement. All you have done is make your cause look pitiful and stupid because all you do is act like a child with a new toy.

There are many people who would like to eat more fruits and vegetables but are unable to due to budgeting and knowledge. Do you actually think that calling those people "meat bucks" will get them to somehow find a way? If you do, I might be tempted to start researching to make a thread about vegans and vegetarians for this site so everyone can see this buffoonry and lolcow nature.

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vegans are the cooking version of reddit atheists. Both are obnoxious and won't stop talking about their superior lifestyle even though no one in the room asked and the subject of conversation has nothing to do with it.
You fools created this thread out of ignorance and spite, though, sweetie....
So it's true, then. Vegans really ARE obsessed with black dicks. Who knew? Y'know, besides everybody.
I'm not obsessed, but your compliance will occur regardless of your desires to ruin the planet. I'll use my 'meat' as a weapon of war. I hope you enjoy prolapse, cavebeast.

Yes because negative reinforcement has obviously been proven to force change into a multitude of lives. :story: Definitely not positive reinforcement. All you have done is make your cause look pitiful and stupid because all you do is act like a child with a new toy.

There are many people who would like to eat more fruits and vegetables but are unable to due to budgeting and knowledge. Do you actually think that calling those people "meat bucks" will get them to somehow find a way? If you do, I might be tempted to start researching to make a thread about vegans and vegetarians for this site so everyone can see this buffoonry and lolcow nature.
Once we defeat white supremacy and create a Black Supremacist state, fruits and vegetables will be a mandatory food. We'll enforce Communism, true Communism, and reorganise the food supply in a green new deal. No more feedlots, no more whimpering chickens. This will be a top-down enforcement of norms.

Just racial, economic, social, and nutritional justice.