Why Do People Hate Vegans? - White supremacist and alt-right hitlers in my salad?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate all vegans but this one vegan asshole... oooh, this one will definitely make you hate vegans even as a vegan yourself!

Storytime (without powerlevelling myself): One of the WORST lolcows is was ever my misfortune to have had to deal with IRL was a fucking vegan animal rights activist whose entire existence consisted of being a narcissist on and off the internet. It was literally their dayjob and daily occupation, their job description. Not gonna say who it was or their location, but it was a musician in SoCal and that's all you need to know. If you're part of that scene you know who the fuck I am referring to, as they are literally a walking talking lolcow that you'd notice from a mile away because of their clothes and their manner of speech. This motherfucker was literally the first time in my life I ever heard someone mention the word "cis", and I had no idea what they were referring to because trans wasn't a thing back then. Apparently their girlfriend, who was previously with a TIF who was DIYing their transition and had 41%ed, had taken them to some trannie meeting of sorts, and the trannies inevitably attacked them for being the "evil white cis" in their midst - because who the fuck else would ever go to such a meeting but this asshole wanting to virtue signal about being a trans ally. Anyway, the dumbass went to the trannie meeting and was later ranting on social media about being called a "cis" by the trannies, LMAO! After going to that meeting and being accused of the crime of being cis, they later posted on social media insisting they did not associate with their gender and other shit you'd expect from someone who clearly doesn't have their shit together. And I assure you this fucker did not have their shit together at all, they claimed to have every mental illness known to man, everything from Gilles de la Tourette, to assburgers, to hypersensitivity, to depression, to you name it, they got it. Predictably this fuckface turned out to be a sex pest in the SoCal vegan scene, and had a blog on social media where they openly bragged about their sexual conquests. We're talking about some literal PUA-level shit here, openly bragging on a blog about how they joined the vegan movement because the gender ratio is in their favour and how they went about finding vegan sexual partners, how sex with vegans was superior to any other kind of sex, how veganism had given them sexual superpowers and other delusional shit - this from someone who later claimed they did not identify with their gender. I could literally fill a thread on this forum with all the crap they posted on their blog and on social media at the time. I think I still have a backup somewhere, I should look it up sometime. If there's a special place on this forum for vegan lolcows please let me know because that asshole definitely deserves an entry there.

As you can imagine, the inevitable rape accusations arose from a group of former diqriders, including one who was a big vegan Youtuber, to no avail because #MeToo was not yet a thing back then and Kiwi Farms did not exist, so the asshole got off the hook. If any of those vegan diqriders are reading this and recognizing who the above description pertains to, you broads should try to cancel him again right now that the climate is more in your favour. If one fucking asshole absolutely deserves cancellation under #MeToo it's this bitch.

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk if Begemot is attempting to troll or not.

You'd have to kill the overwhelming majority of black people to create a vegan black supremacist state. Blacks are too based to be vegan.
Before white people came to Africa with their 'tricknology', we black and other bipoc folx lived in harmony with nature. We didn't eat meat. Part of the Neo-Liberal mental reconditioning led to enforced slavery of both Africans and animals under colonialism.

eternal dog mongler

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk if Begemot is attempting to troll or not.

You'd have to kill the overwhelming majority of black people to create a vegan black supremacist state. Blacks are too based to be vegan.
Yes.

But also no. There are considerably more black vegans than white ones in the US (and black veganism is often linked to weird Afrocentrist shit which is what he's trolling about.)

e:
this the anthem

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes.

But also no. There are considerably more black vegans than white ones in the US (and black veganism is often linked to weird Afrocentrist shit which is what he's trolling about.)

e:
this the anthem
I became a black muslim due to bean pies, homey.....