Why Do People Hate Vegans? - White supremacist and alt-right hitlers in my salad?

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The mention of cheese reminds me of the infamous 'Great Pyramid of Cheese' writeup by Francis Porretto.

Good ChristBear. I have recently posted a video of a botched tranny shooting jizz out it's hole and discussed it with people, but only right now after reading this story is my stomach churning. I had cheeze whiz on toast for breakfast, and I think it might be for the last time if I check the veracity of this story and it comes back even semi-accurate.

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good ChristBear. I have recently posted a video of a botched tranny shooting jizz out it's hole and discussed it with people, but only right now after reading this story is my stomach churning. I had cheeze whiz on toast for breakfast, and I think it might be for the last time if I check the veracity of this story and it comes back even semi-accurate.
As one person noted in response to that tale, the silver lining to the Great Pyramid of Cheese is that it does help reduce costs on cheese, since manufacturers can sell off substandard wheels rather than write them off as a loss.

But after cheese food, what you're getting is kinda like the dairy equivalent of that scene from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (the book), where Arthur Dent is trying to get tea from the Nutri-Mat, and what he's getting is, 'a liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.'

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That may be the single vilest and most repulsive product ever put on the market. And as the dude points out, it ruins literally the only good thing about "cheez" which is its ability to melt which makes it good for fried cheese sandwiches and cheeseburgers.

For even those, though, even blended shit like so-called government cheese is better. That stuff is actually unfairly maligned. It's usually reasonably good quality although semi-random mild melty cheeses that there's nothing wrong with other than dairy farmers made too much of them.

Almost any vegan "cheese" is disgusting beyond belief though. An exception would be the cashew kind, although it's really hard to make anything bad starting out with cashews, and if I have cashews, I'd rather just eat them as cashews. It's also nothing like cheese, although it's still okay. I wouldn't projectile vomit it.
But after cheese food, what you're getting is kinda like the dairy equivalent of that scene from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (the book), where Arthur Dent is trying to get tea from the Nutri-Mat, and what he's getting is, 'a liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea.'
"Cheese food" comes in lots of tiers, some of which are only forced to be called that by regulatory nonsense. For instance, port wine cheddar for spreading on crackers is pretty okay, it just isn't really cheese because it's mixed with stuff to make it spreadable.

The stuff I really hate is fake mozzarella that can't melt so you get suckered into buying it. General rule? Is it super cheap? If so it is often crap like this. And then there are just horrifying abominations like that shit Kraft sells as "parmesan."

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That may be the single vilest and most repulsive product ever put on the market. And as the dude points out, it ruins literally the only good thing about "cheez" which is its ability to melt which makes it good for fried cheese sandwiches and cheeseburgers.

For even those, though, even blended shit like so-called government cheese is better. That stuff is actually unfairly maligned. It's usually reasonably good quality although semi-random mild melty cheeses that there's nothing wrong with other than dairy farmers made too much of them.

Almost any vegan "cheese" is disgusting beyond belief though. An exception would be the cashew kind, although it's really hard to make anything bad starting out with cashews, and if I have cashews, I'd rather just eat them as cashews. It's also nothing like cheese, although it's still okay. I wouldn't projectile vomit it.

"Cheese food" comes in lots of tiers, some of which are only forced to be called that by regulatory nonsense. For instance, port wine cheddar for spreading on crackers is pretty okay, it just isn't really cheese because it's mixed with stuff to make it spreadable.

The stuff I really hate is fake mozzarella that can't melt so you get suckered into buying it. General rule? Is it super cheap? If so it is often crap like this. And then there are just horrifying abominations like that shit Kraft sells as "parmesan."

Well, the Kraft Dinner (Kraft Mac n' Cheese for you Americans) bit is bullshit, at least for the Canadian product where KD is almost as much a national dish as poutine.

The ingredients (and the CFIA is very strict on labeling honesty) for the cheese sauce powder are: whey powder, cheddar cheese, salt, butter, paprika, tumeric, natural flavour, citric acid and sodium phosphate. That's it. No oil, no chemicals.

The Cheddar is of course rejected from retail sale, but that's not a sin as has been noted above. Maybe the American product is different, but the Canadian one is pretty harmless. Which is good. Fuck with our KD and we will fucking riot sooner then if you fuck with our beer.

Cheese Whiz I have yet to scope out, and my gut tells me THAT is just as bad as is stated.

Capsaicin Addict

Now see here you little shit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't help when FDA inspectors go full idiot over cheese. There was a HUGE slapfight back in 2014 over artisanal cheesemakers using wooden boards to age their cheese, and the FDA insisting this wasn't sanitary.

They wound up walking it back, because everyone was looking at them like they were morons.

Splinters RCVD ✞

Babylon comes, but there is hope!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because of skewed morals I guess? If you point out the brutality of today's meat industry, fine, point taken.

But if you also become a shrieking husk of hate towards anyone who is not also vegan, that makes you a (borderline) misanthrope, which is just as bad as being cruel to animals. Or worse.

Plus human suffering being ignored adds a large dose of hypocrisy. Ethics of plant foods? Please.

The cocoa and coffee we drink? Picked by underpaid Africans and Latin-Americans for the most part.

Fruits and vegetables? Picked often by guest workers from poorer countries. eg.: Eastern-Europeans doing it in Dutch greenhouses. And this industry is ripe with corruption and abuse.

Grains? Suffused with pesticides and whatnot, which poison and kill billions of insects every year, plus whatever else might succumb to their effects by freak coincidence. Even the bug meat camp can shut their mouths.

Jesus Quintana

Laughable, man. Ha ha!
kiwifarms.net
I've met one vegan girl who was a stuck-up rich bitch. She wouldn't shut up about how meat and dairy gives you cancer and all that shit. It's probably true, but she fucking smoked. She lived in Canada for a couple or years and believed Canadian farmers didn't use any fertilizers or pesticides on the crops, which is impossible.
I've also met other vegan assholes, not because they were vegan but because thet were plain assholes.
I guess I understand why people generally dislike vegans, most are obnoxious health nuts and hypocrites.

Agoodpotroast

We're fighting today. Meet me in the parking lot.
kiwifarms.net
What's the expression? "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"? I don't hate people hate vegans, I think people hate self-righteous vegans. Just like people hate self righteous christian/gym bros/hippies/etc. Eat whatever you want, I'll eat whatever I want and we'll find vegan booze and toast together.

SITHRAK!

“…an alt-right villain.” RIP @Arm Pit Cream
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was watching ‘We are the champions’ on Netflix and the cheese-rolling episode came on. They interviewed a Brit police officer about why the event hasn’t been banned and he said it’s because there’s no official organzing body they can go after.

Then he added “as a vegan, I wouldn’t chase a cheese down a hill”.

That’s a perfect example of the vegan mindset, and why people hate vegans. Nobody cares. Stop wearing your bizarre dietary peccadillo as some kind of badge of honor.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then he added “as a vegan, I wouldn’t chase a cheese down a hill”.
Being a British police officer, he is probably too weak and enervated to chase anything including criminals, and prefers to harass people for social media posts saying that women actually exist.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because of skewed morals I guess? If you point out the brutality of today's meat industry, fine, point taken.

But if you also become a shrieking husk of hate towards anyone who is not also vegan, that makes you a (borderline) misanthrope, which is just as bad as being cruel to animals. Or worse.

Plus human suffering being ignored adds a large dose of hypocrisy. Ethics of plant foods? Please.

The cocoa and coffee we drink? Picked by underpaid Africans and Latin-Americans for the most part.

Fruits and vegetables? Picked often by guest workers from poorer countries. eg.: Eastern-Europeans doing it in Dutch greenhouses. And this industry is ripe with corruption and abuse.

Grains? Suffused with pesticides and whatnot, which poison and kill billions of insects every year, plus whatever else might succumb to their effects by freak coincidence. Even the bug meat camp can shut their mouths.
And ironically enough, if they're an organic freak you can point out that that food is unsustainable.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been lucky to know a few vegans/vegetarians who were more in it because of dietary / health issues rather than grandstanding and moralizing, and the ones who are doing it because they have chronic whatevering rather than imagining that they're saving the cows or whatever seem to generally be okay enough people.

Kosher Snake

Church of Maxwellism, Church of the Broken God
kiwifarms.net
Righteous Bipoc folx like Jains know that hurting insects hurts humanity, sweetie....

ahinsā paramo dharmaḥ

no surprise seeing as veganism in its entirety is stolen from indian religious practices

making it nothing but cultural appropriation

Kosher Snake

Church of Maxwellism, Church of the Broken God
kiwifarms.net
What's the expression? "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"? I don't hate people hate vegans, I think people hate self-righteous vegans. Just like people hate self righteous christian/gym bros/hippies/etc. Eat whatever you want, I'll eat whatever I want and we'll find vegan booze and toast together.
dafuq is vegan booze, isnt booze made from carbs to begin with?

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dafuq is vegan booze, isnt booze made from carbs to begin with?
Not defending veganism, but wtf do carbs have to do with anything? Many veggies are heavy on carbohydrates, like the barley or wheat and hops that make beer, corn and other veggies that can be used to make a mash and distill into hard liquor etc.

Now the more interesting question is if yeast is considered a living organism or a plant? If the former, then there's no such thing as vegan booze but nothing to do with carbs.