Why Do People Hate Vegans? - White supremacist and alt-right hitlers in my salad?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Nauseated Courgi

Bulldogs are cool dogs, guys!
kiwifarms.net
Now the more interesting question is if yeast is considered a living organism or a plant? If the former, then there's no such thing
Yeast, like all bacteria, is considered a living organism. Although, considering that we have cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer that kills most bacteria, that brings into consideration the hygiene of some vegans if they're determined to not even kill bacteria.

Kosher Snake

Church of Maxwellism, Church of the Broken God
kiwifarms.net
Not defending veganism, but wtf do carbs have to do with anything? Many veggies are heavy on carbohydrates, like the barley or wheat and hops that make beer, corn and other veggies that can be used to make a mash and distill into hard liquor etc.

Now the more interesting question is if yeast is considered a living organism or a plant? If the former, then there's no such thing as vegan booze but nothing to do with carbs.
sorry but what i meant was like, booze being made from wheat, barley, hops i just called them carbs because of the food group they happen to be placed in, was a lack of a better term, my bad

but to build up on the yeast question, if its classified as more animal-like(because fungi are closer in relation to animals than to plants and algae), then vegans should stop eating mushrooms too

though how tf are they gonna ferment the booze without the yeast, is there a plant that can undergo alcohol fermentation?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
though how tf are they gonna ferment the booze without the yeast, is there a plant that can undergo alcohol fermentation?
Exactly my point. If 'vegan booze' exists the 'vegans' both making and drinking it are being complete fucking hypocrites though that's hardly surprising. I R WRONG.

Last edited:

cummytummies

kiwifarms.net
It's a thing. I totally agree with you but it's a thing - I think it has something to do with how it's distilled?
No offense, but do you know what distilling is? It's bringing a liquid to a boil so that parts of it can be separated. There is no non-vegan way of distilling unless you plan on burning animal carcasses to fuel to furnace.

Agoodpotroast

We're fighting today. Meet me in the parking lot.
kiwifarms.net
No offense, but do you know what distilling is? It's bringing a liquid to a boil so that parts of it can be separated. There is no non-vegan way of distilling unless you plan on burning animal carcasses to fuel to furnace.

Like I said - I don't know why it's a thing but vegan liquor is a thing. Don't know how it's veagn but if I'm drinking, I'm more interested in drinking than how it's made

cummytummies

kiwifarms.net
Like I said - I don't know why it's a thing but vegan liquor is a thing. Don't know how it's veagn but if I'm drinking, I'm more interested in drinking than how it's made
I don't know either, but I can tell you it has nothing to do with distilling. It's most likely some detail involving how the grain or whatever material was used for the mash to be distilled was grown.

Or it's just regular booze with a sticker on the label. You see that a lot with "gluten-free" products. Products that have always naturally been "gluten-free" marked as such after the fad popped up.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Exactly my point. If 'vegan booze' exists the 'vegans' both making and drinking it are being complete fucking hypocrites though that's hardly surprising.
Why? They're a fungus.

I've heard of vegan wine, because wine is often made with isinglass, which comes from fish. It's also why there's kosher wine, because the fish ingredient isn't kosher.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why? They're a fungus.

I've heard of vegan wine, because wine is often made with isinglass, which comes from fish. It's also why there's kosher wine, because the fish ingredient isn't kosher.
I was going on someone's previous statement that yeast are bacteria, thus living organisms. I finally looked it up and they are indeed fungus, so you are correct vegan liquor need not be hypocritical.

Newman's Lovechild

Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word.
kiwifarms.net
I was going on someone's previous statement that yeast are bacteria, thus living organisms. I finally looked it up and they are indeed fungus, so you are correct vegan liquor need not be hypocritical.

But fungi are closer to animals than bacteria are. Like, a lot closer.

880px-Phylogenetic_tree.svg.png

Also, all these things are living organisms. It would be difficult for them to thrive and proliferate if they were dead organisms. "The trees! The trees... they're alive!"

Last edited:

Newman's Lovechild

Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word.
kiwifarms.net
Not quite the point I was trying to make. I'm just trying to clear up any confusion that bacteria somehow count as 'animals' in this train of thought.

Vegans are pricks, but maybe not for that.

The Un-Clit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not quite the point I was trying to make. I'm just trying to clear up any confusion that bacteria somehow count as 'animals' in this train of thought.

Vegans are pricks, but maybe not for that.
Thanks for the clear-up, fam. Biology was never my strongest subject in school.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
I don't specifically remember my initial comment on eating or not eating meat on a YouTube video, but I remember that I got the most fart-sniffing reply from a vegan that I could have never imagined. This unemployed, ATM-sired, 20-something little soyboi literally typed out "ahahahah!" and told me that I don't know what I'm talking about because I haven't taken a few years off of real life to travel the world like he has. Nigger, we're talking about food, not your perpetual pretentious vaycay. We're talking about what's natural, what tastes good and what's good for your health. I'm glad people like him rapidly became a meme that even normies can appreciate mocking.

Among other reasons, I hate vegans (in general, I'm sure there are exceptions hiding out) because they're pretentious little fart-huffers who preach about classism in between scolding people for not being rich enough to afford their incredibly unnatural and supplemented diet.

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't specifically remember my initial comment on eating or not eating meat on a YouTube video, but I remember that I got the most fart-sniffing reply from a vegan that I could have never imagined. This unemployed, ATM-sired, 20-something little soyboi literally typed out "ahahahah!" and told me that I don't know what I'm talking about because I haven't taken a few years off of real life to travel the world like he has. Nigger, we're talking about food, not your perpetual pretentious vaycay. We're talking about what's natural, what tastes good and what's good for your health. I'm glad people like him rapidly became a meme that even normies can appreciate mocking.

Among other reasons, I hate vegans (in general, I'm sure there are exceptions hiding out) because they're pretentious little fart-huffers who preach about classism in between scolding people for not being rich enough to afford their incredibly unnatural and supplemented diet.
Nah, the planet is dying, sweetie. If you cared enough, you'd go into debt to eat proper plant-based foods.....

An Sionnach Seang

is HelloFresh worth the prass? absolutely
kiwifarms.net
the area where I work has a lot of old (100+ year old) factories and workshops that are mostly derelict, and some of them have since been bought up and gentrified - in terms of gentrification, we are currently about half a mile beyond the pale on a relatively modern (30 year old) industrial estate, and still far beyond yuppie territory
a couple of years ago, on a Friday after work, some of us decided to go down the road to a small steelworks that had been renovated into a bar, and looked OK from the outside
when we went in, we found it was a theme pub in the style of a Catholic church, it was full of skinny pallid yuppie bugmen, and it was also home to a vegan restaurant, with waiters wearing T-shirts saying "First Milk-Free Generation" and the like - it was like we'd stumbled into the headquarters of a cult
plus they charged nearly £6 a pint, so we cut our losses and fucked off pretty sharpish

Jacknife

kiwifarms.net
I do weightlifting, its not something I talk about or that I really spend any time on when Im not in the gym but I lift weights.

I also eat accordingly and I get angry everytime vegans talk about how much protein vegan food there is.
AND THEY NEVER KNOW ANY ACTUAL PERCENTAGES
They just say "It's rich in protein"
NIGGER WHAT I PUT IN YO MUMS ASS IS LITERALLY RICHER IN PROTEIN AND THAT ALSO ISNT VEGAN

Why tf are people so retarded, I just googled a list of protein rich vegan food and there is Broccoli and Champignons on it, fucking rice is vegan as well and has more protein than 90% on that list, these people are completely lost.

"Yeah watercress, one would need to eat a field the size of a parking lot of it to get the protein in a litre of milk, better put it on that list"