Why Do People Hate Vegans? - White supremacist and alt-right hitlers in my salad?

DidYouJustSayThat

Eat the bat soup, bigot.
kiwifarms.net
The worst part about vegans is they claim to be pro-animals, and yet these same animals are only so successful thanks to their relationship with humans. You replace pastureland with whatever farms, and the same cows the vegans "set free" would be shot for damaging crops when they wander nearby. That is if they survive in the wild at all.

You never see a chicken complain about how successful its species is. Make up most of the biomass on Earth. All because humans find them tasty sources of protein. Meat eaters want to take chickens to the stars, vegans would prefer chickens go extinct because they're unnatural or something. Who is really pro-animal here?

Last edited:

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
Like many people have stated, because they're cunts... plain and simple. And because their solipsistic self-aggrandizement gets on many, many people's nerves.

I have met one, just one pescetarian dude and surprisingly, he hadn't said a word about it for quite a while when I first met him some time ago, it was only when we went out for lunch and noticed that he always ordered fish. It was quite refreshing to share a meal with someone who wasn't grandstanding constantly about other people's dietary choices. Consequently, I've met an Indian dude who was vegetarian, and was super chill about it, no need to shout it from every rooftop or anything like that, so that made him much more easy-going.

Also, seeing as this article is focused squarely on vegans and not on pescetarians, I'd go out on a limb and say that pescetarians are probably just as chill as normal meat-eating folk but don't have to make a statement about it.

So, to all pescetarians out there, despite how weird that specific dietary choice is, I salute you for not being obnoxious assholes. :semperfidelis:

Last edited:

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
I've met an Indian dude who was vegetarian, and was super chill about it, no need to shout it from every rooftop or anything like that, so that made him much more easy-going.
they have it easy because they dont eat normal food to begin with...

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Ahriman

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
they have it easy because they dont eat normal food to begin with...
You guys and your leberwurst... just like here in Argentina and our asado worship, I find it quite hard to be a vegetarian/vegan in Germany, having so many yummy things to choose from!

Bacon "the German way"... you guys have a pretty awesome meat culture.

Last edited:

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the real question seems to be 'why are so many hateable people drawn to veganism?'
I once had a discussion about this with an acquintance who is vegan. He was of the opinion that veganism attracts so many "holier than thou" -types because a specific diet in general is very easy way to visibly uphold a moral code. Not only can you claim that you do practice what you preach, but you can also prove it to whole world, which is a nifty way of feeding your own ego.

NumberingYourState

REAL MEN Fuck Up
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I'm eating I don't want to be lectured on morals over something we shit back out into a toilet.

You can respect an animal before butchering it as a food source, it's called Wagyu Beef and it's amazing.

We're lucky we ever have easy access to food to begin with and it isn't limited to the when and where.

If I'm eating something unhealthy, I'm killing my own body, not the planet because it gives me the shits.

The soil we stand on even in the middle of nowhere contains a certain amount of fecal matters.

Lab grown proteins won't change that impact.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
I think it has something to do with being the kind of person who has the nerve to mentally masturbate over how great they are for not eating animals while happily using products made using virtual slave labor from developing countries.

Same problem as environmentalists, pretty much.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The vegans I know IRL actually aren't annoying at all. Two girls I went to school with started a vegan cafe in town and they have a great sense of humor about being located right next to a store that sells only jerky. (Good jerky, I might add ;) )

It's the internet vegans I've encountered that are so cunty and self-righteous. It only takes a few shitty people to make a whole group look terrible, and vegans have far more than just a few shitty ones!

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
You guys and your leberwurst... just like here in Argentina and our asado worship, I find it quite hard to be a vegetarian/vegan in Germany, having so many yummy things to choose from!

Bacon "the German way"... you guys have a pretty awesome meat culture.
After reading your post I feel for the wurst. :story:
PSA: Meat, ofc good with:
augustiner_dunkel.jpg

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
Because people's view on vegans has generally been formed by what the media represents certain vegan protests in front of restaurants as an image of all vegans in the world.
Back in the 80's and 90's vegetarians were the weirdo annoying cunts, now from what I can see in this thread, vegetarians are now very chill dudes.

At the end of the day, people will stay mad because there is no way you can win an argument against a vegan.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Because people's view on vegans has generally been formed by what the media represents certain vegan protests in front of restaurants as an image of all vegans in the world.
Back in the 80's and 90's vegetarians were the weirdo annoying cunts, now from what I can see in this thread, vegetarians are now very chill dudes.

At the end of the day, people will stay mad because there is no way you can win an argument against a vegan.
Only Vegans I know who are chill are hindus and people who do it for religious reasons

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
Only Vegans I know who are chill are hindus and people who do it for religious reasons
Vegan Gains is a great example of a vegan you love to hate stereotype.
All he does, is tells you how stupid and evil you are for eating meat, but doesn't give you an inch of help how to make a healthy transition from meat to veganism.
Although he has toned himself down a bit in the past couple years.

The less notorious vegan cooking channels are way more helpful and less preachy. At least when you are watching them cook you learn how you can substitute meat and make plant milks without being screamed at how you are literally hitler.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Vegan Gains is a great example of a vegan you love to hate stereotype.
All he does, is tells you how stupid and evil you are for eating meat, but doesn't give you an inch of help how to make a healthy transition from meat to veganism.
Although he has toned himself down a bit in the past couple years.
every Vegan I know who is under 40 is 100% like this
any over 40 do it for religious purposes

• Agree
Reactions: Autumnal Equinox

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
I suppose it's time to tell them their approach is not working, since they can't figure it out themselves.

Additionally, are those people by any chance 'raw vegans'?

The best and greatest

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't say I hate vegans but I can't take their ideology seriously because there's no reason why some organisms should be treated better than others outside of naked self interest. Do Bacteria count as living creatures deserving of our respect and kindness? Why not plants? What about the various forms of pest and parasite that seek to overwhelm our world at any opportunity?

Ultimately we are a species who derives its existence by killing and consuming carbon based lifeforms. We're a diesel engine with extra steps.

Tags
None