Why do so many cows get away with it?

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems like a lot of cows have admitted to doing outright illegal shit online, but there's very seldom any arrest made. Other than Chris's recent saga, about the only cow I can think of that regularly got involved with law enforcement was Gina Marie Fournier, but that was mainly because she acted so erratic in public that anyone in the area was just naturally going to call the cops on her.

David Brown

kiwifarms.net
I would hazard a guess that most criminals get away with what they do for a long time. They only have to get caught once to get in trouble. I would compare it to speeding; almost everyone does it, but only because 99% of the time they get away with it. The cops have limited time and resources and most of that time and those resources are tied up with dealing with the same "repeat customers" in their area, so to speak. So, some lolcows appear to get away with a lot, but I think it's reasonable to believe that they have about the average amount of encounters with law enforcement, compared to the general population.

That's my guess. I'm not well informed on the subject.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As @David Brown said, there are more criminals than cops. The cops can't respond to every crime, so they respond to the ones that're more likely to destabilize society (e.g., murder) than, say, stalking someone online. (Small powerlevel, but where I live, the speed limit is practically nonexistent; as long as you're not going into the triple digits, the cops ignore you- and may even pass you if they think you're too slow.) The only time they go for the small fry is when they need to fill a quota of some kind.

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
It is real simple: legal matters are an extremely complicated field, and just saying you've done something online isn't enough to necessarily warrant an investigation. Especially when it comes to proving that said person was operating said account.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg should be in prison for life for gangraping a runaway child
You, young , congenitally stupid , fetishistic fascist furry fucktard that you are, should be in an asylum on heavy doses of haloperidol strapped to your bed with nurses shitting in your face QID.

Have any of the rest of you feeling and agreeing with this egregious libel and incitement against me bothered to look into this to see how the "runaway child" feels about this brutal "gangrape" i should be imprisoned for life feels about it? If anybody actually makes contact with her, please say that nobody can ever make me feel ashamed about what happened that night, but the one thing in my adult life that I have done that i am deeply ashamed for, is fictionalizing the story without changing the names.

Otherwise, stay stupid. I totally ran out of fucks to give about this when a top AP investigative reporter laughed at the absurdity of the accusation. Any publicity is good publicity, so have at it as long as the lights stay on.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
jesus christ. no shame for raping a runaway in a drugden.
i'm sorry, you're simply not sane, twit, but do go on with your delusional defamatory dunderheaded dissertations on me, Professor Tarr and Dr. Feather.

reality-check-ahead-quote-1.jpg

L50LasPak

We have all the time in the world.
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
💬 Off-Topic Mod 💬
kiwifarms.net
Its worth noting that a lot of cows either don't get out much or are really socially awkward and tend to keep to themselves in public. If there's no public incident there's really no reason for the cops to be called on them. Compare Chrischan's pepper spraying incident, where he and Barb got picked up pretty much right away after that happened.

Grub

kiwifarms.net
i'm sorry, you're simply not sane, twit, but do go on with your delusional defamatory dunderheaded dissertations on me, Professor Tarr and Dr. Feather.
I don't think a trooned out, mentally delusional dog fucker who feels no shame about molesting and sexually abusing an underage girl is in any position to call anyone else not sane.