Why do so many cows get away with it?

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact of the matter is that nobody wants to deal with lolcows. As I've said many times, the supreme law of the land, which trumps all constitutions, federal laws, state laws, administrative law, common law, and judicial precedent is simply:
"Get this lolcow out of my sight."

human trash

a piece of shit
kiwifarms.net
The only reason they arrested Chris was because he has a pretty decent criminal record. If this was his first illegal stint, then I doubt they would've even bothered tbh.
that's true i guess. or maybe they just found it believable that he'd fuck his mom. guy has a rep in charlottesville after all

plus there was like 300 weens from reddit or twitter phoning in

really just a recipe for someone getting arrested

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg should be in prison for life for gangraping a runaway child
Tbh, he was mainly who I had in mind when I made the thread.
The fact of the matter is that nobody wants to deal with lolcows. As I've said many times, the supreme law of the land, which trumps all constitutions, federal laws, state laws, administrative law, common law, and judicial precedent is simply:
"Get this lolcow out of my sight."
lol were I king, I'd likely create my own private menagerie of cows.

grimacefetishist

If only anyone would explain to me why I'm single
kiwifarms.net
I don't have archival knowledge of lolcow but I like to imagine that a lot of the crimes are too funny to be taken seriously when reported. Is there a lady in a maid outfit pooping in her yard? Doubt it. Next.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lolcows seem to even evade death.

Like Phil (ADF) having horrendous hygiene (like never changing crusty clothes).

Or CWC eating fast food almost every day, even getting what sounds like cardiovascular symptoms.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
1. Prosecuting things on the internet is hard to begin with.
2. Even aside from that, cows usually commit crimes that take more than two seconds to prosecute.
3. Nobody wants to go after them or else the media will crucify them for picking on poor oppressed [autists/trannies/etc].

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Prosecuting things on the internet is hard to begin with.
2. Even aside from that, cows usually commit crimes that take more than two seconds to prosecute.
3. Nobody wants to go after them or else the media will crucify them for picking on poor oppressed [autists/trannies/etc].
4. A lot of big lolcow crimes are fraud and defamation, but on a scale too low for the cops to bother with and by a person too insolvent for anyone they're shit-talking to bother with a lawsuit.

5. A number of cows have entered the legal system, and it's very slow. So they're potentially getting consequences, but only years down the line, after appeals and postponements and all that.

6. Unless you're SWATting someone, most cops don't really give a shit if an internet person tells them another internet person has committed a crime, especially because it's so easy to claim you were hacked/impersonated/joking. Unless you're British and a troon accuses you of misgendering them or you said something racist about a footballer, of course.

7. Similar to point 3, a lot of the crimes are committed within communities that want to handle it internally - usually furries and troons. Troons accuse each other of rape and abuse all the time, Greta and Nina used their suicide hotline charity as a personal piggybank for years, but ACAB so they basically get away with it.

8. If it comes from the Farms, it has no credibility. Often because the same criminals make sure to spread far and wide that we're full of lies and say no-no words which means we can't be trusted. If you think someone's a criminal who should be investigated, you're going to have to report them yourself - no one else seems to except in the most extreme cases - and of course we have a pretty big rule against that.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
4. A lot of big lolcow crimes are fraud and defamation, but on a scale too low for the cops to bother with and by a person too insolvent for anyone they're shit-talking to bother with a lawsuit.

5. A number of cows have entered the legal system, and it's very slow. So they're potentially getting consequences, but only years down the line, after appeals and postponements and all that.

6. Unless you're SWATting someone, most cops don't really give a shit if an internet person tells them another internet person has committed a crime, especially because it's so easy to claim you were hacked/impersonated/joking. Unless you're British and a troon accuses you of misgendering them or you said something racist about a footballer, of course.

7. Similar to point 3, a lot of the crimes are committed within communities that want to handle it internally - usually furries and troons. Troons accuse each other of rape and abuse all the time, Greta and Nina used their suicide hotline charity as a personal piggybank for years, but ACAB so they basically get away with it.

8. If it comes from the Farms, it has no credibility. Often because the same criminals make sure to spread far and wide that we're full of lies and say no-no words which means we can't be trusted. If you think someone's a criminal who should be investigated, you're going to have to report them yourself - no one else seems to except in the most extreme cases - and of course we have a pretty big rule against that.
Number 8 is something I've always thought was kind of funny. If I were a prosecutor I might not cite the farms, but I would absolutely dig through a cow's thread to get evidence. It's like free detective work.

The Final Troondown

Yo Mama Gave Me Informed Consent
kiwifarms.net
because the vast majority of them don't commit any serious crimes and lots of them are in the commie/acab networks
The cops don't generally spend their time trawling twitter for some dumbass posting a video of them smoking weed or committing some kind of petty theft and these are the crimes lolcows tend to commit. Some do commit sex crimes aka laurelai, gangster popeye, but they tend to be in their own communities who as stated don't talk to cops, which complicates what's already a difficult crime to prosecute

it's not like Theodora Bundy is out merking college kids in a party city wig and miniskirt and livetweeting it and the cops are just like 'meh, what can you do'

Probably a deer

Headsticles!
kiwifarms.net
People get away with stuff all the time. It's not a lolcow thing, it seems to just be something that happens, it's been happening for centuries and I don't think it's going to stop now. Not to mention, sifting through the number of shitposts on Twitter, Facebook or what have you to find one single post proving an actual crime just seems like a waste of time, besides, what can one post/thread even prove?