Why do so many trans people become transbians

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
Why do so many trans people always seem to always turn out dating out other trans people. The most famous being mtf dating other mtfs, why is this the case with so many trans people?

Last edited:

Finder

War is epic, freedom is cringe, ignorance is based
kiwifarms.net
Literally no one else, save for a few weird fetishists, wants anything to do with them romantically.

Becoming trans is one of the worst things you could do to your dating pool and even trans-trans pairings are strange, they're typically not into other trans people either.

Last edited:

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
As everyone said, no one else will fuck them. But they can't be that happy together. Especially if they trooned out thinking real lesbians would want them. I have no idea what causes them to think that way. But it's part of the delusion.

"If I cut off my dick and turn it into an innie lesbians will want to scissor my neo-vag! Not even gynecologists can tell the difference! Teehee!" 🤪

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well my none educated opinion is that mtf do it because they want to be with men but that's gay so they get turned into a woman so it's straight.

FtM do it because they want to fuck chicks but that's gay so they get turned into a man so it's straight.

Then because neither party can hook up with the opposite sex both parties are stuck with each other and do the same shit as every other hetero couple but make it way more confusing.

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought common knowledge was the MTF who want to attract men are the tryhards and the MTF who want to attract women are more likely the no-effort troons.
That’s how I understood it too. The former are gays with a fetish or in denial.

stares at error messages

kiwifarms.net
Why do so many trans people always seem to always turn out dating out other trans people. The most famous being mtf dating other mtfs, why is this the case with so many trans people?
Null said:
Because it's a fetish lifestyle.
They're always narcissistic gay men and autistics who get talked into transitioning by therapists and ass-patters. Narcissists are known to have sex-ambiguity because part of the condition precludes narcissists from having adult emotions and interpersonal conceptions; the idea of adult romantic relationships is nothing more then a play-act to them and the roles are seemingly interchangeable, much the same way little boys will wear dresses and it's just a phase; normally the behavior completely disappears after puberty in boys. Even if men really are women or lesbian two spirits or trans-sonichu, there are only benefits of hormone replacement if the individual is XXY. Hormones are are dangerous drugs that were used to sterilize gay men in the 1920s and are now used today to sterilize autistics.

That's because their moms told them that every girl that turned them down was a lesbian.
It's healthy to be phobic of bad things. Example, death-phobia and extreme-pain-phobia. So trans-phobia is also healthy because it aids my survival to not be sexually assaulted by the mentally ill.

Last edited:

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
Because the men who go trans, while still being attracted to women in general, are sexually attracted to the IDEA of themselves as a woman. It's a narcisssistic self love of a man who was uncomfortable with the male-him giving himself pleasure. So they turn themselves female in their mind. They can project the same feelings on the similar fetishistic partner. The 'sex' is essentially enhanced masturbation, two men, imagining themselves as women having sex.