Why do some here not like shortfatotaku? -

Videowatcher69

kiwifarms.net
So i discovered this site a couple days ago. I regret it.
I started looking up youtubers I watch. None are on here except philosophy tube, which was an eye opener.
However I found many adjacent youtubers or those that associate with ones I watch. Namely shortfatotaku.

I searched his name and a few things came up, 20% were positive, 30% were neutral, and 50% were negative. I was curious as to why he had a negative slant? I watched a lot of his videos and he is pretty grounded, he associates with colorful characters but that's about it. He is about the only true moderate I have come across personally; next to maybe "knowing better". The only time I saw him give a legit bad take was when he droned on about climate change. Boiling it down to "It might suck, but canada might get a boon eh?"

So, is the negativity due to his association with lolcows/colorful characters? Or has he had more bad takes than I realized?

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
LMFAO, are the people here at least self aware? I didn't get the impression this was full of self deprecating weebs but you make it sound like it is. I got a slight impression of this but didn't want to assume.
Yes! It may not seem like it at first, but whatever embarrassing stuff you happen to be into, rest assured everyone else here is into it, too. And they'd love to hear about it, in as much detail as possible.

Videowatcher69

kiwifarms.net
not the ibs apocalypse...

Thanks for that.
And man, I remember why I do not like that metakor guy. He is more abrasive than 1 grit sandpaper. Watching these vids I straight up see that metokur guy and maybe his buddies, in that chat like the blue collar boys at a table at the bar with a pitcher of beer. You can just tell he is a ball buster, and the ones around him laugh whenever he busts a ball of any size. He seems like the guy that treats you like shit if he doesn't respect you. I dealt with a couple of these guys before. They often think those who don't stand up to them are pussies, but in reality its just not worth dealing with people like that metokour guy. I mean you can even hear that ralph guy in second vid say "ya he ain't that bad" *metokor shits on him for minutes on end* "Ya, never had much of an issue with him...." Just seems to justify my thoughts, he just shits on anyone he doesn't respect, would never want to associate with someone like that. God, listening to that first video. All he does is throw slurs nonstop just to be a dick, I was exaggerating when I said 1 grit sandpaper, but now, fuck he is just a nasty person. Like, he could be right, but I wouldn't care cause he sounds like such a prick.

I will say though he mentions the gamer gate stuff. Do you have anything relating to shortfatotaku regarding gamergate? It was mentioned a couple times since starting this thread. Is there a specific instance? Or is it just twitter shit? Is there videos from SFO himself? Or other people? This gamergate stuff seems to be the crux of the negativity, I would like to see anything more regarding it.

Also why do these guys hate liberalists? They hate liberals? As in moderates? Or do they mean liberals as in left? Or liberal as in "I don't mess with you, you don't mess with me." I have no clue.

Ah, ok, after that jim guy stopped saying faggot 20 times and shut up I think I get it. SFO was a little shit towards metakor, to get views, or perceived to? Around the 20is minute mark its starting to shine some more light. "SFO is not political he is just a troll" Heh *looks at time* ah 2018.
Ya he is very much a political commentator now. Age I guess turns trolls into talking heads.
This whole thing with gamergate is ridiculous, even for 2018. SFO seems to have moved on at least content wise from what I can tell. Is that a fair guess? SFO was a little troll playing shitty games during gamergate? Now he is a mellow political talking head who may or may not pine after his tranny friend with a bad voice?

Also who is that kid that keeps saying "shut the fuck up?" in first vid? Is he mini metokar? Who the fuck talks like that? If that wasn't over the internet I woulda slapped that little punk every time he said shut the fuck up. I could be a bit biased, since im laughing at the funny accent guy. LOL he made a I banged your mom insult LMFAO is this kid from xbox live circa 2008?

Penis Drager

My memes are ironic; my depression is chronic
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for that.
And man, I remember why I do not like that metakor guy. He is more abrasive than 1 grit sandpaper. Watching these vids I straight up see that metokur guy and maybe his buddies, in that chat like the blue collar boys at a table at the bar with a pitcher of beer. You can just tell he is a ball buster, and the ones around him laugh whenever he busts a ball of any size. He seems like the guy that treats you like shit if he doesn't respect you. I dealt with a couple of these guys before. They often think those who don't stand up to them are pussies, but in reality its just not worth dealing with people like that metokour guy. I mean you can even hear that ralph guy in second vid say "ya he ain't that bad" *metokor shits on him for minutes on end* "Ya, never had much of an issue with him...." Just seems to justify my thoughts, he just shits on anyone he doesn't respect, would never want to associate with someone like that. God, listening to that first video. All he does is throw slurs nonstop just to be a dick, I was exaggerating when I said 1 grit sandpaper, but now, fuck he is just a nasty person. Like, he could be right, but I wouldn't care cause he sounds like such a prick.

I will say though he mentions the gamer gate stuff. Do you have anything relating to shortfatotaku regarding gamergate? It was mentioned a couple times since starting this thread. Is there a specific instance? Or is it just twitter shit? Is there videos from SFO himself? Or other people? This gamergate stuff seems to be the crux of the negativity, I would like to see anything more regarding it.

Also why do these guys hate liberalists? They hate liberals? As in moderates? Or do they mean liberals as in left? Or liberal as in "I don't mess with you, you don't mess with me." I have no clue.

Ah, ok, after that jim guy stopped saying faggot 20 times and shut up I think I get it. SFO was a little shit towards metakor, to get views, or perceived to? Around the 20is minute mark its starting to shine some more light. "SFO is not political he is just a troll" Heh *looks at time* ah 2018.
Ya he is very much a political commentator now. Age I guess turns trolls into talking heads.
This whole thing with gamergate is ridiculous, even for 2018. SFO seems to have moved on at least content wise from what I can tell. Is that a fair guess? SFO was a little troll playing shitty games during gamergate? Now he is a mellow political talking head who may or may not pine after his tranny friend with a bad voice?

Also who is that kid that keeps saying "shut the fuck up?" in first vid? Is he mini metokar? Who the fuck talks like that? If that wasn't over the internet I woulda slapped that little punk every time he said shut the fuck up. I could be a bit biased, since im laughing at the funny accent guy. LOL he made a I banged your mom insult LMFAO is this kid from xbox live circa 2008?
Dude, why are you such a pussy?

Penis Drager

My memes are ironic; my depression is chronic
kiwifarms.net
Elaborate
Sure. Read this and I'm certain you'll be able to figure it out:
Thanks for that.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for that.

Yeah, you tell 'im! That Metokur is a big meanie. Imagine using slurs and shitting on people, just because it's funny.

Please review more videos.

Videowatcher69

kiwifarms.net
Liberalist is the name of Carl Benjamin's failed political movement. Carl is mocked because of things like never finishing his Kickstarter game and that smug chuckle. Also known as a smuckle.
Ah, I only know of that akkad guy through osmosis. He seems a bit silly given his name is apparently from some fictional chad or something. This place is pretty neat, all this internet lore information.