Why do some women not enjoy anal, but homosexual men do?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Homosexual men love cocks for their anus on a daily basis. They honestly just can’t get enough cocks for their anus. So it would go to reason that straight females would enjoy cocks for their anus as well. However I have noticed lots of women do not actually enjoy anal sex. How is that plausible? Why would straight women not enjoy cocks for their anus when homosexual men just love it so much?

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Homosexual men love cocks for their anus on a daily basis. They honestly just can’t get enough cocks for their anus. So it would go to reason that straight females would enjoy cocks for their anus as well. However I have noticed lots of women do not actually enjoy anal sex. How is that plausible? Why would straight women not enjoy cocks for their anus when homosexual men just love it so much?
Men have prostates up their assholes, and those can be stimulated with a PlayStation move controller or a pool boy.

Peachy

kiwifarms.net
It's the already mentioned lack of prostates + the fact that women are shipped with lubricated, not shit filled holes.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not all gay men enjoy anal sex, and only tell you after things have gotten awkward. And then you just kind of stand there not knowing what to do (with it). So you overcorrect yourself to look like a gentleman, then oh my, look at the time. Better be driving home, to sit and watch Running Man alone in your underwear.

Thus ends my sketch.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If a man does not enjoy cocks for his anus then He simply is not homosexual male. If he has cocks shoved into his mouth etc does stuff with guys then yeah maybe he is bisexual, however, if a man does not enjoy cocks for his anus then he is not a real gay.