Why do some women not enjoy anal, but homosexual men do?

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Vaginas are old-fashioned, women are obsolete. It's time to create Woman V2 by using the new and improved Man.

They did that already, the inside out penis thing.

tha.jpg

867269f9ca9bafcd298a23c78998bbd8.jpg

7ebcd11c63e312a2eeb1f8d88ab77cce.jpg

J

JM 590

kiwifarms.net
As long as she is passable then it’s straight. But if is clearly a male then it’s homosexual male activity. A child born a boy but then put on hormone blockers etc very early and that looks exactly like a girl would not make you homosexual if you wanted to sexualize with that. However a lot of men are scared to date brave women who have a penis because of the stigma of transsexuality and homosexualism scares. Also I think she should keep her penis instead of amputate it.
Shiversblood officially states that traps are not gay

(traps are gay though)

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only bigots say traps are gay. If it’s passable then it’s okay. It would be more homosexual to have sex with a person who is born female and then transitions into a man and looks like a man but has a vagina. Penetration of a transsexual male vagina is more homosexual than penetration of a transsexual woman anus.

Varisi na Vienea Cadence

kiwifarms.net
Its called a Prostate like many others have said. Men enjoy prostate massages, the reason why anal is so despised because guys weren't taught really about the prostate when they were in school taking sex ed. Second a lot of people with bad anal experiences often did it with a partner who had no idea what they were doing. It applies the same to sex too, Woman are not really suppose to bleed when their hymn is broken, its usually because the guy was being reckless in bed.

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
Prostates aren't real, they're a myth made up by homos to lure innocent straight men into experimenting with anal sex.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thalita is sexy. I would sexualize that. Sexuality goes out the window when she looks like that.

Utilitarian Clit Dick

kiwifarms.net
I've done my fair share of arse fucking, and in my experience the main obstacle for women seems to be the belief that anal is inherently 'dirty.' I've talked a few girls out of that over time, but many were hard line, 'never gonna' change ever' about it.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Men do not have prostate gland. Globohomo is lying the lgbt gay agenda is spinning fake propaganda. If a penis is inserted into a man’s anus, that is rape. Plain and simple.

Mountain Gorilla

menses daydreamer
kiwifarms.net
Only bigots say traps are gay. If it’s passable then it’s okay. It would be more homosexual to have sex with a person who is born female and then transitions into a man and looks like a man but has a vagina. Penetration of a transsexual male vagina is more homosexual than penetration of a transsexual woman anus.
why dont we just call ppl gay, straight, and tranny and be done with it