Why do white people like salt and vinegar flavored chips so much? -

Neigh

Glue factory enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Humans crave salt and oil. The vinegar has a bite to it. Its like eating something salty and spicy.
Niggers(and everyone else) like fried chicken because of the fat, wheat-based carbohydrates,and nicely textured protein.
Its just another heavy combination of things humans crave. More importantly: Why do mexicans put chili pepper in their candy?

HiramTheGrift

kiwifarms.net
When I am with my fellow whites alone in the woods we use salt and vinny flavored chips to accompany our weekend ritual. We meet around a burning pit, roast hot dogs, drink beer, and discuss the rising cost of ammunition.
29b3252e-c608-44b4-bcc5-2b33efffe74a.903a97f19ff7718b812b0c2e60aa5cfd.jpeg

After conducting extensive field research with my team of white scientists, can confirm this is the greatest brand of salt&vinny

Neigh

Glue factory enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
The Scots invented fried chicken. Niggers should stop appropriating.
Coincidentally, I was recently told black culture in the southeastern US originated from the Scots and that European Americans in the south largely abandoned that culture.

I think these were the best I has as a teenager and I cannot find them anymore. They had a lot of vinegar.
Lance-ChipThunder-SV.jpg

Last edited:

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

Lol j/k my payment is your emotional dependence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Coincidentally, I was recently told black culture in the southeastern US originated from the Scots and that European Americans in the south largely abandoned that culture.

I think these were the best I has as a teenager and I cannot find them anymore. They had a lot of vinegar.
View attachment 2111628

You are correct, but it hasn’t been abandoned, just appropriated and colonized by blacks.