Why do white people like salt and vinegar flavored chips so much? -

ulsterscotsman

᚛ᚂᚐᚋᚆ ᚇᚆᚓᚐᚏᚌ ᚐᚁᚒ᚜
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cause Salt and Vinegar Crisps are class, but Cheese and Onion is slightly more popular here.
Personally I like just plain salted crisps.

RussianParasite

Не ходи на выборы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you never lived until you've tried pickled cucumber and dill chips and cucumber sprite
yes, this is realView attachment 2111635View attachment 2111636
Dill is the real hero of the spice world.

For all wypipo who like salt and vinegar chips, I highly recommend you try almonds with the same flavor. It has the added benefit of taking water away from Californians!

41D8B4BD-54D9-4E6E-B8B8-D25E3B100A1C.jpeg

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I hate them. It tastes like I'm eating battery acid and feels that way coming up.
The Brits are the ones that have been trying push this shit it the US for decades and sadly, the latest attempt seems to have caught on (some). The leading brands like Lays don't carry it, but other specialty brands do.

The Canucks unsuccessfully tried to push Ketchup flavored chips on us. It was not my favorite either, but I would take it over vinegar in an instant.

CloacaRimjob

kiwifarms.net
I hate them. It tastes like I'm eating battery acid and feels that way coming up.
The Brits are the ones that have been trying push this shit it the US for decades and sadly, the latest attempt seems to have caught on (some). The leading brands like Lays don't carry it, but other specialty brands do.

The Canucks unsuccessfully tried to push Ketchup flavored chips on us. It was not my favorite either, but I would take it over vinegar in an instant.
They're fuckin rotten aren't they, your tongue feels like you've been gargling acid

Edit: for the record I dont have anything against vinegar itself, I have salt and vinegar on my chippies and the stupid cunts usually put the salt on first then rinse it off with the vinegar, you put the vinegar on first you fucking idiot!

Last edited:
Ready salted is even worse than salt and vinegar, fuck me man. Crisps dont even taste like anything so if you get ready salted it's just salty. Patch that fuck sake
There's a brand in bongstan that is not "ready" salted, that is you have to take a out a packet of salt from in the bag and salt them yourself. can you imagine anything more hateful?

There's a supermarket brand of salt and vinegar kettle chips I buy that are so potent they literally burn the skin off the inside of your mouth and thick enough to cut you while chewing to increase that burning sensation I regularly pay to enjoy this abuse.

CloacaRimjob

kiwifarms.net
There's a brand in bongstan that is not "ready" salted, that is you have to take a out a packet of salt from in the bag and salt them yourself. can you imagine anything more hateful?

There's a supermarket brand of salt and vinegar kettle chips that are so potent they literally burn the skin off the inside of your mouth and thick enough to cut you while chewing to increase that burning sensation I regularly pay to enjoy this abuse.
Yeah salt and shake they were a big thing years ago and they brought them back out recently to appeal to boomer's nostalgia but no cunt buys them since they're shite.

Potato crisps are fuckin gay anyway, real men eat wotsits, Nik naks and monster munch, only pedos eat salt n vinegar

CloacaRimjob

kiwifarms.net
Wotsits are shit, the only good Nik'Naks were lemon and scampi which don't think they make anymore and the only good monster munch are pickled onion which is halfway to salt and vinegar anyway.
You had me at the lemon and scampi nik naks, closest thing you can get to them now is those little scampi Smith's crisps you normally get at pubs but you ruined it with the monster munch comment, can you remember when they brought out ice cream monster munch? Those were objectively SHITE!