Why do white people like salt and vinegar flavored chips so much? -

Wayneright

You're a louse, Kiwifarms.
kiwifarms.net
I'm neither white nor a human but based on objective scanning and analysis I would recommend these.

1.jpg

You would think they are akin to Lays generic flavor. Instead what you get is the robust taste of actual potato, some salt and minimal grease. They are underrated.

Travoltron

kiwifarms.net
I used to buy Wasabi flavored chips because nobody else liked them and I wouldn't have to share them. But since I was apparently the only one buying them, they stopped making them.

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
I'm only 3/4 cracker so I guess my 1/4 oppressed minority took charge in this department because I hate salt & vinegar chips.

nigger of the north

kiwifarms.net
I'm white as a motherfucker, can confirm salt and vinegar is the best flavour. Not Kettle Chips though, they're sharp enough to give you a clef palate or gaping wounds on the roof of your mouth.

I'm not sure if they're sold in the states or continental Europe, but McCoy's make some damn good crisps here in Bongland. There was also a brand called Brannigan's, though I haven't seen that for at least ten years. Walker's (or Lay's) is good, but I feel like they've adulterated the flavours over the years, not to mention made the bags smaller and faggier. Seabrook too, more an 'old school' brand, makes some killer crisps, though I don't see those much now either.

They are called crisps.

Yes they are.

CloacaRimjob

kiwifarms.net
I'm white as a motherfucker, can confirm salt and vinegar is the best flavour. Not Kettle Chips though, they're sharp enough to give you a clef palate or gaping wounds on the roof of your mouth.

I'm not sure if they're sold in the states or continental Europe, but McCoy's make some damn good crisps here in Bongland. There was also a brand called Brannigan's, though I haven't seen that for at least ten years. Walker's (or Lay's) is good, but I feel like they've adulterated the flavours over the years, not to mention made the bags smaller and faggier. Seabrook too, more an 'old school' brand, makes some killer crisps, though I don't see those much now either.

Yes they are.
Brannigans were top tier, the roast beef and mustard would burn your nostrils like real Colman's if you ate too much and the pork n pickle ones were good too, it had pickle but had the pork too so your not just eating acid.

It's lamentable that all that the good crisps are being discontinued yet the rubbish ones remain.

One of the biggest mysteries to me is why they got rid of the walkers (lays) barbecue in the black bag, those were the best walkers. Every time a multibag got dished out back in the day those were always the first to go. Then they just discontinued them and years later bought out barbecue flavour but they weren't as good. Came in a really dark purple packet and tasted completely different.

Last edited: